Why would my husband have the need/desire to look at other naked women on the computer?

I don't mean to sound silly but I am a HOT 30yo woman. I do anything and everything in the bedroom for him, keep him totally sexually satisfied, and we have fun doing it. Our sex life has always been awesome. I am a great wife. We have fun together. We laugh and play and tease each other like... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurts me to know how you feel.

I don't think I'm the best to tell you this because I'm not your age, nor have I ever been married.

I'm a guy, so I know how I feel when I look at these images.

I never really search for it, unless I'm already looking at it through maybe a pop-up or something.

I honestly though, don't think he's in the state of opposition as you are.

I know how much it hurts to see him do something that you don't approve of, but in his defense, its more momentary enjoyment, and trust me, they don't even compare to you in his mind. Why he did it is something of a phase that he was probably going through.

It shouldn't be expected that he wants out of what you two have built.

I know you've told him before how you feel about that, and not that he forgot, but now that he sees the seriousiness behind that, I doubt he'll ever do it again.

I know you feel like he's fullfilling a need else where, but its really not the case.

Maybe he's uses it to get ready for you... just maybe...

Older men would always tell me "Looking is okay".

Men will look...

My thing is "Look but don't touch"

I seriouly hope things turn around for you.

Good Luck

A Loving Black Man