Ok I need help with something, My boyfriend likes to wear adult diapers as a security

I think its disgusting, he wants me to accept them and let him wear them, but I told him no. what should I do? I love him soo much!

is it weird? should I go along with it?
he likes to wear them at night, so he doesn't have to clean up if he has an accident, that's what he says, cause sometimes he sleeps so heavy he doesn't wake up if he needs to go or has a wet dream.
i think I should be tight because I have never fingered or used a tampon
oops wrong q

Most Helpful Girl

• whooaaaa that's pretty weird.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 13

• Did you know that it's quite common for people in Japan to wear these? Especially those who commute to their jobs via train? I'm not trying to defend your boyfriend here, but the difference is that these people are in a stress overload, crowded with people and it probably takes a while to get to work. Your boyfriend on the other hand, is just using it for a "leak free" night. He should be talking to his doctor if he has prostrate problems rather than wearing an adult diaper.

• Are you sure it's not a diaper fetish? If he needs to wear them because he really has accidents, there's not much you can do about it unless you want him to wake up in a wet bed. It's not the worst thing in the world.

• Jerking off once every 2 weeks will eliminate wet dreams. And don't let him drink anything 2 hours before bed and make sure he goes potty right before he goes to sleep. If he wants to claim that he is not potty trained, then treat him like a toddler.

• I'm sorry but I bursted out laughing upon reading the title.

• Chicks dig dues who wear diapers. Fact.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 16

• Gosh, it is a bit weird, but really, who cares... if it makes him comfortable, you'll have to live with it. If you love him enough, it won't matter... good luck.

• Does he have a job? Is he a good man? Is a cheater, a hitter or any type of abuser?

• Yes job,yes very good, no cheater, no abuser

• Then, why are we questioning this? If you answered my questions truthfully. He is a great man, has a job, not a cheater or an abusive person. You see where I am going with this?! I'd take a man wearing diapers on his head, if he were good to me and worth it. =)

• Well I've heard if you wet the bed after the age of ten its considered a medical problem.

Suggest a doctor visit?

• I have

• And he said no?

• He said that it was a normal for some people to wear them not to wet

• well how often does he actually have an accident?

• Not every night, just if he's really tired or stressed or once in a while etc..

• well if he's aftraid of having an accident at night. have him set his phone alarm or some form of alarm that wakes him up in the middle of the night, so he can go to the restroom then he won't have to worry about having an accident.

just an idea :]

• Yes thanks for it, but I already tried it, it worked for a little while, then he started ignoring the alarm

More from Girls
11