Why Casual Sex is Only for Attractive Guys

From my observation I have noticed that the only guys who can get casual sex are attractive looking guys (1 guy per 20). Not only these guy get casual sex, but they (1) get it consistently, which means every time they get out they are in position to get a lay, and (2) they don't have to lower their standards significantly, so they can bang at least average looking women who for most men look attractive.

Average looking guys, on the other hand in general can't get casual sex. At least they cannot get it consistently, which means that in case of getting casual sex they were lucky, and secondly, they have to lower their standards significantly, meaning that they bang either ugly and/or fat women. At the end of the day, as average guy you have to scrap the bottom of the barrel - if you get lucky. lol. This complies with average party report of average looking guy, when after 100 parties everything he managed to achieve is to get dead drunk, pay drinks to women and scrap 20 phone numbers, which half were fake, while the other half never replied. And then he adds: "Well I got lucky with a fat girl once...you know, fat girls need love too".

This is how party looks like for non-attractive guys...

...and this is how it usually ends...

but it can also end in this way, if they get lucky...

Now, this is how party looks for attractive guys...

and usually it can end like this...

or like this, if they're lucky...

Due to observed huge disrepancy in casual sex life between average guys and attractive guys, I decided to investigate things a bit. Of course, It's obvious that attractive guys have it easier, but there is such a leap between these two groups, that causes every saying out there about human sexuality draw false. One of them is "beauty is in the eye of beholder" and second, which is basically the same, is "everyone is attractive for someone". Based on this, one would expect that sex mating would be somewhat evenly distributed. But it is? As, I already implied, it is not. Based on googling it turned out that 10% of guys is fucking 90% of women. Does this sound evenly distributed? Of course not. It's like a difference between driving a minigolf car and a fukin Ferrari. It's a fukin inverse of even distribution lol.

This is what average women are after and this is how "cute" is defined by women's standards...

...yup, your chanches are smaller than winning a lottery

And what is the reason of this? Well, women find most guys sexually unattractive and they have plenty of options to fuck. It's a fatal combination and great base for unbalance to occur. In fact average women sees average guy as ugly. There was some experiment where women rated guys. And you know what? Average and ugly looking got same scores, which means that most of guys is at least sexually a worthless scum for average women, let alone for more attractive ones. In that experiment most women have picked the same 3 guys, from all given, ending with the same conclusion again - 90% wanna fuk 10% of guy, in fact in this experiement it was even worse. Guys on the other hand, established more balanced distribution.

If you didn't get me:
casual sex is market is extremely skewed and unbalanced fuckup, where only attractive guys have access from perspective of qunatity, quality and consistency. 90% of other guys is in position to maybe get lucky, but definitely with an extremely shit-tier women. Whoever invented this extremely unbalanced system is a fukin f*****.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 22

• I tend to agree with the theory that casual sex is only for attractive men but unattractive women can generally find a more attractive guy to go home with if she's the only one offering. This is because guys have lower standards than girls due to having more testosterone and a higher sex drive

What this theory doesn't take into account is that the 90/10% theory only counts girls looking for casual sex. There are plenty of hot and beautiful girls who are 8s 9s and 10s who don't engage in casual sex because---gasp---they're looking for meaningful relationships. Maybe average guys have to take home ugly girls because the average girls are going home with the hot guys because the hot girls aren't going home with the hot guys. Maybe the hottest girls interested in casual sex are average compared to all girls because actual hot girls have boyfriends or self esteem

Complaining about not being attractive enough for casual sex is a turnoff to girls who are interested in a meaningful relationship. Guys sit there and complain they want virgins, but go whoring around like a bunch of Catholic rabbits themselves. No thank yiu

• Um, this site is so desperate for sex, based on all these creepy men asking and making takes about how they just can't get casual sex lol
    But if you dare to say it, "ohhh muuhhhh god! Stupid feminist, not all men are the same you whore! There's good guys like me who want more! Slut!" So much stupidity and irony.

However, I know lots of ugly, poor guys who can get casual sex, and no, not just from unattractive women and yet here y'all are, complaining about this shit lol wtf.
    Also, most of those "easy lays" for hot guys aren't other hot girls, they're average or even ugly women. Lots of men brag and over exaggerate about the number of women or even how they look, just so they can impress they're fellow men.

• Okay. If I'm gonna have anonymous sex, it'll /probably/ be with someone I find attractive. That's not wrong.

• but what if I say that such guy banged busses of women, most likely without protection and then he goes bucking you (withut protection). Wouldn't you feel like one of his wh0res?

• @Paul1236 My mom slept with over a dozen guys back in the day, and even had a threesome. She's been married to my dad for 33 years now and is the best wife and mother anyone could ask for. Sooo you're pretty much full of it.

• @snowangle Sure... Right now I'm young, I'm sure I'll change my mind in the future.

• Well, you're not entitled to casual sex from women in the first place, sooo...
    In the casual sex world the only factor being put in display are your looks, so it's natural not to go for unattractive guys.

• Agreed, yet i don't see the main difference between the white shirt guy in the first pic and the white shirt guy in the second pic

• @Sjeggy Because they hate the truth! haha
      You want to partake in a superficial activity? Well sure, go for it, but don't be surprised that you will only be judged on the basis of superficial criteria!

• very true ^^ respect to you! not many say so

• Actually, the guy I'm casually sleeping with is probably average looking by most standards, although I find him very cute. But his attitude and character were the deciding factors that led to me bedding him.

• You're sort of average or less though so... this is about attractive women generally.

• @Jamesol1 wow bitter much

• @19magic Maybe. But it's the truth. I've quit being a bitch (nice) to people that don't deserve it.

• I don't see a problem here. Women want at least some kind of standard or attraction for sex. How is that weird?

• Problem is standards are ridculously high. Like a guy on your level of attractiveness isn't good enough for most women (e. g. 5/10 with 5/10). No. He needs to be at least 3+ points higher in looks is when it comes to standards.

• @TheKingofBBC Are you joking? May be it's your preference.

• @TheKingofBBC the difference between those two pictures is tone of skin, so makeup, the fact the first one is smiling and seems to be more open, and lasly is the outfits and the amount of skin it shows off.

• Have you considered the possibility that hot guys only fuck at parties because women are too intimidated to have a relationship with them? That maybe average looking people actually have a better chance at lasting happiness, or that there's a lot you can do to improve yourself to up your chances?

• Haha, this was funny to read.

I think you're right. But I also think it's kind of males fault for encouraging women to put so much efford on her looks. If women take care of their apperiance as poorly as men do, it would not be 90 % wanting to fuck 10 %.

It's kind of unfair. For some women taking care of our apperiance seriously seem as the primary tark on our lives, while men just don't care. They're fat, they have aweful hairstyles and they dress even worst.

• Well, obviously I'm going to casually fuck a guy I think is hot. I will admit, I have fucked an "average" looking guy because how confident his approach and attitude was, so that does play a factor for me as well.

• What percentage of men say at a club would you regard as hot (including the ones that aren't your type but you know are handsome)?

• Presentation meaning clothing, confidence, not coming across as wanting to use you for sex. Charming/funny i guess.

• @Jamesol1 Yes, all those things besides using me for sex. Let's be honest, if we are having casual sex, we are kinda using each other for sex.

• yes this is true

• Someone forgot to tell my bald, short, fat, missing toothed half brother this. 😐

• Oh, this was about ugly dudes boning hot chicks. Well, he is consistent, anyway.

But my point is that A LOT of guys are hooking up in their looks range most of the time and sometimes slightly above or below. I used to party a lot and saw it frequently. How do you think People of Wal Mart are spawned?

• Yeah coldsores and stds

• poor little shits

• Also the defeatist attitude and the lack of knowledge about women don't let those 'other' guys very much. A lot of guys would get more women for sex if they undstood them how they work

• well written

• well isn't it obvious. these girls are horny and look for something hot to fuck. as these guys go there hoping to bed 8s and 9s. uglier men can have success but you better be one savvy motherfucker with guru level game... .

• Yes and no. It is true attractive guys can get it easier. But if they are awkward, they are out for most girls. Also, if average looking guys are really good talkers, they can get laid pretty easy too. Attraction helps for sure, but it isn't the only or most significant attribute that will make a girl go home with him.

• Non attractive guy makes it sound like he's ugly she just said a guy who's average looking. If your good looking a girl will not just take you home, your a complete idiot. Girls are just as attracted to a guys personality if not more. Yes looks are very important but they also need the social skills to go along with it.

• @Ironlak282 Thank you for having a brain!

• First of all why are you so obsessed with casual sex? Most hot guys I know are not even looking to score when they go out. I have been the prettiest girl in the room and my friends and I have to still taunt him so he can get laid with me, he was so shy and later on I found out he had a girlfriend and felt terrible for cheating *I did not know or I'd leave him alone*. Girls throw themselves at them sometimes, other guys are just jealous and need to stay in their lane, they just wanna bang because they see others guys getting it, those guys don't even wanna be whores it's girls like me that are the devil sometimes. FYI I have given average to ugly guys chances with me and they've never had better, they cheat on you with nasty girls ugly girls who only find them attractive because you talk to them and try to cause drama in your life for attention, so I think we should all stay in our lane, if you're average stop fighting to get hot girls, you won't treat her well anyway because it just doesn't work, it's not a game.

• That was written with such bitterness and arrogance. lol...

• This is super shallow. Guess what, some people care about more than looks. Yes, attraction matters, but some of us are attracted - or turned off - by characteristics other than physical ones. If you think people don't end up in long-term relationships, even totally happy ones, with people who are more attractive then they are physically, you need to get out more.

• @ScottieO Yes it's true red wine is good for your heart.

• Im a member of a students club (a bit like a fraternity club but for both genders, with it's own building and about 500-1000 members). There are several in my city and mine is known as the "alternative", with most 'unattractive' people and metalheads. I beg to differ with that opinion.

Im usually popular with the guys; Im skinny, outgoing and blonde. I find over half of them look "attractive", the ones I actually sleep with are the ones I also like as a person. I need to be friends first. They're not the most attractive looking, they're the ones with the kindest hearts (or the longest hair and best dance skills. I have a weakness for those).

Your take also goes for girls. If I put on a dress, wear makeup and smile a lot, my situation is like that of the first "attractive guy"-pic but in reverse. If I don't brush my hair and wear a hoody, I only get approached by friends. Some of my female friends never get attention despite wanting it, others can go home with someone every week if they want.

• It's the same for an non attractive girl so

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 33

• You aren't totally wrong, @realityphil but you're missing one key component: CONFIDENCE. Average, or even below-average-looking guys (like me) can get laid if they have confidence and if they stand out in some way. But you have to be fearless, and you have to NOT CARE if you get rejected - you have to be able to keep a smile on your face and a dance in your step. Sure, you won't get every girl - but you'd be surprised at some of the ones you can get.

But here's the other thing: most women DON'T WANT CASUAL SEX - and only break their rule for a "1%er" guy - guys she considers a 9+ (most girls don't consider ANY guy a 10 unless he's her celebrity crush), and even then, most girls won't do it most of the time.

If you want to get laid, be willing to be in a relationship! Even the biggest players rarely get laid as often as a guy in a relationship, whose girl is always around and always ready to go. Sure, it takes some work, but I'd bet if you were in a relationship, you'd get laid at LEAST 10 times as often as you do today.

Not everyone can be a lead singer of a rock band, or be an action hero, or be a star quarterback. Life isn't fair. Sometimes you have to adjust your goals to what's realistic - but it doesn't mean you have to give up on everything entirely.

I probably will never be a billionaire - that doesn't mean I can't make more money than most people I'll meet - and I'm not going to give up and be poor on welfare just because being a billionaire is likely out of my reach.

You can choose to whine and complain, or you can choose to do the best with what you've got and enjoy many, if not most, of the same rewards that a lucky few get easily.

• " most women DON'T WANT CASUAL SEX " Exactly !! Women are not wired that way.

• You need to go to parties more often. Lay off the American Pie movies and experience the real life ones.

• This was written so angry, I feel like I'm being yelled at

• Anger is a masculine emotion. OP feels jaded and he's speaking his mind. My only beef is that he has to go anon which makes him a huge pussy.

• Okay i just noticed he's not anon... so i take that back.

• I kind of see the science behind it. Some girls and (I think the tides will change ) is that women want to be in charge of a relationship so they will bed muscular Marc and buff brain. But when it comes to dating they go for Average Andrew and nerdy Nick because they will have power over him because he has never had a woman better than him. Or a woman in general.
    Now for me personally, I get showered with compliments but since I am a minority and I live in a mainly white area. I meet girls i'm not into a lot. I know if I moved to the city things would be different

• its easier for hot guys yes but a lot of hot guys have an ego which hurts their game severely. basically if hot guys can get over themselves and actually try usually they're much more well received initially. plus hot guys don't have a lot of hang ups that non hot guys do which to me is a huge boost.

so basically typical hot guy: no self image hang ups that he feels are holding him back or making him unworthy - low tolerance for being rejected or looking stupid.

• Women would rather share tall jacked douchbags, violent bad boys or pretty boy players than keep a faithful caring good guy. Thats the harsh reality fellas, then when these women end up as post wall sluts or whores in there 30s when those men have no use for them anymore come chasing the nice guy once there looks have faded.

All i got to say is on behalf of mgtow is good riddance. The difference between men and women which makes me feel so privileged to be a man is that women are depreciating assets and men are the ones who appreciate over time.

• You forgot one important thing. Beauty is subjective. What one girl finds hot other girls may not. So while you're getting rejected for casual sex by that hot girl who only wants to sleep with the top 20% of guys, an equally hot girl can find guys in the other 80% attractive. Heck, she may even find the top 20% repulsive.

• no, beauty is objective. The point is that those 20% of guys who girls actually find sexually attractive, are common to all girls. Just remember you high school - there were always few guys who fucked most of the chicks, or to whom most chicks stepped in a line.

• No, it's not objective. If it was the guys in my social circle wouldn't be sleeping with hot chicks all the time. And I wouldn't consider them to be in the top 20% of guys (no offence to them).

• This goes to remind us of a simple, basic fact of life: one cannot control what others do, but one is able to control oneself.

Us guys need to be obsessed with making ourselves better men overall, in terms of looks, style/fashion, skills/abilities, accomplishments, etc.

• Nobody invented it, it's just biology and it sucks. Luckily a lot of women are actually looking for serious relationships where attraction is more multidimensional. The trick is making sure to find one who wants to be with you for the right reasons; who doesn't see you as a plan B schmuck who can help her pay the bills.

• Only for attractive guys? Honestly I think I'm quite attractive and have been told that by women before but I don't score. Girls also care a lot about Social status and how smooth of a talker you are there are many factors that come into play.

• then you're not attractive. if you're attractive women will siege you.

• fuck i'm tired haha

• What you are missing is what "attractive" means.

It is not the same for all women and it is not constant over a woman's life.

For teenage girls, attractiveness usually means looks and physique. You might be able to adjust those slightly.

For women over 20, attractiveness shifts to other characteristics, one of which is wealth. It is not hard to make yourself wealthy, it is merely a plan and hard work.

• Lol well yeah when your dealing with hookup and casual sex of course looks, aesthetics are all that matter.

• Girls are just more picky when they're gonna sloot. When it comes to a relationship they're less picky over looks and more picky over personality. It's just the way it is.

• Being funny and alcohol will do far more for you than outright looks when it comes to casual sex... Unless literally all you do is rely on Tinder 😂😂😂.

• HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA!!!
    You are so wrong.
    HAAHHAHHA!!!
    Attractive guys don't get the girl, the guy who isn't a pussy, walks up and talks to the girl, gets the girl!!

Stop bitching on GAG, get your game up, and start playing.
    We gaming on Nintendo!!!

• It's an advantage, but I've met guys I would not consider a ladykiller who could have one night stands with relatively attractive women. So I don't know i'd say this is 100% true, but that this is often the case.

• I'm living proof that a shit ton of confidence and complete lack of caring about what other people think about anything is a good way to get casual sex without being one of the beautiful people.

• Ron Jeremy is ugly as hell, but he's had sex with more women than all the guys on G@G combined.
    More like: "casual sex is for guys with a big dick".

• Doesn't apply in my case 😂
    Confidence matters too 💁
    Or else my life won't be this :P
    😍 girls 😂 LOL

• Sorry but you're wrong. Casual sex is for everyone that has the balls to go out and get it and for those who enjoy it.

• More from Guys
    13