The TEASE: Playing Games with Sex

Men, I have to admit, this is one of the things that certain types of women (immature girls) do that burns me up. Out of all the underhanded tactical war games used in the ongoing battle of the sexes, this is the lowest of the low.

Why does this anger me so?
  • Well, for many reasons, chief among them being that it is extremely dangerous. This is not to say that a tease deserves to be raped, a man with any sense should run far and fast from a girl like that, not try to score. No, I am saying that a young lady who uses her sexuality to "drive men wild" in order to obtain things, is bound to run into a jerk who is not going to take no for an answer.
  • Gogus olculeri

• Another reason why this gets me hot under the collar is that it undervalues women who may truly wish to abstain from sex for a number of reasons.

Men, who tend to make women pay for the sins of their past lovers just as much, if not more so, than women do (just ask any bitter male turned asshole because he didn't get to date his cheerleader of choice in high school), won't care if the next girl is a Mormon and trying to save herself for marriage, or the girl who got pregnant at sixteen and who learned to take is slow is just trying to be careful.

He will see the woman's desire to wait as game playing due to his prior experiences and will make her "pay" for the vixen who used him before.

I have seen it happen, hell Eddie Murphy did an entire monologue on it, where he actually said that a woman's desire to wait is what makes a man treat her bad. In his stand up routine, RAW, he claimed that it makes a man not like her anymore, so when she finally does give it up, he uses the moment for revenge. Many men amen'ed to that, which pissed me off.

Nice. Very nice. And he wonders how he got labeled a misogynist.

Just because some idiot girl decides to play games with sex doesn’t mean that every girl who wants to wait a while is doing that—-besides, as one jerk off put it to me, "Since it is the girl who can get pregnant, I think it is her sole responsibility alone if she gets knocked up." Even though dude was trying to explain why he would bail out if he got a girl pregnant—he did have a point.

It is the girl who gets pregnant, so shouldn't she be the gatekeeper to her own body? I mean, when you look at all the kids sitting around without fathers, it is a more than reasonable concern. If men can't respect that, then they don't need to date.

That said, the whole philosophy of the "Power of the P" is disturbing.

I heard this phrase from an ex-gal pal of mine who I stopped hanging around because of all the trouble making games she liked to play. One of them was the get-a-man-all-excited-and-ditch-him game. I told her to stop doing that crap and she exclaimed, "But it's all about the power of the P baby!"

Disgusting.

Yes, girls like this make it very hard for sincere girls who desire to be virgins until marriage or to sincerely take their time getting to know a guy before they commit their bodies to get treated decently by good men.
"It is the girl who gets pregnant, so shouldn't she be the gatekeeper to her own body? "

All I can say brothers, is don't let skanks like that rob you of giving due respect to a woman who may sincerely be waiting for her own solid reasons. I mean, if the girl has religious reasons, or is trying to get to a place of trust so she won't make you pay for having a horrible ex, shouldn’t you give her that time?

Leave the girls who play childish games alone and try to understand the unique needs and concerns a woman has if she says she wants to wait.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Oh and to all you girls who think it's okay to tease a guy with sex, getting him all turned on, only to deny it to him : f*** you!

It's one of the single most frustrating things a girl can do to a guy.

But guys shouldn't do it to girls either.

• "just ask any bitter male turned a**hole because he didn't get to date his cheerleader of choice in high school)"

Guys don't end up bitter a**holes just because he didn't get to date his choice. Guys end up in bitter a**holes because girls were evil bitches to him.

Big difference.

But I agree with the rest of the article.

• All I am going to say is that both sexes are as bad as each other. Both are as cruel and nasty and seem fit to blame a whole gender when it is the person doing it is responsible.

• I had an ex girlfriend like that she drew me in and dumped me, she took advantage of me and deliberately toyed with me sexually emotionally and socially, making me the laughingstock of the school. She even tried to accuse me of sexual harassment, the same day she was playing footsies with me I have met plenty of other women who played the same game. Including a "chaste" religious women who flirted with me constantly so I would help her with her homework in college.

• One man's tease may be another man's torment - - everyone is different and it takes all types to make the world go 'round! Experience is subjective and attitudes/behavior are partly determined by past experiences. It seems to me that open communication and mutual respect, in time, ought to develop into trust . . . and I like teasing/games! This is how some people play - to know each other and ourselves . . . to find the one(s) we connect with. The refusal of joy is the only true blasphemy!

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 14

• Hayfa--tit for tat is never a good idea--better to leave it alone and look for a good man--they are out there...

• Devilsbro yes--she sounds a bit selfish to me--there are girls who are honest nice and can be faithful who will desire to please you because they care about you...

• I tend to disagree, hayfa. Why must we seek revenge? It's funny how women want to be treated equally but put themselves in such vulnerable positions. I don't think she's being unfair. I think she's being realistic. Women who do that are sending messages to men saying hey it's ok to take advantage of women...just like we took advantage of you. It's like an evil circle. Sure there are men who do deserve it, but there are good men who's feelings get crushed and assholes are created. Good article.

• I think you're being really unfair towards women. Guys don't want to get to know a girl just because she's a virgin.Utalk about how women play games and tease and then leave with no intention. So what if she does that? Some guys deserve this.Because its just as unfair when a girl meets a guy and hepretends to be all nice to her actinglike hewants to know her and kisses and stuff till he can sleep with herand if he doesn't get what he wants and then finds out she's a virgin...he doesn't wanto knwher!

• No *matter* how much a woman teases,

not no *woman*

More from Girls
9