How do you swallow cum without throwing up?

I am in a committed relationship. ( If you are not or have doubts please use condoms). I want to know how to stomach swallowing semen. I can catch it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was like you, and I felt the same way, I'm a finicky eater, and the best of foods can turn my stomach

The way I got around it was, (might sound realllllllly weird)

First thing to do is see how YOU taste, then compare it (you prob won't be able to, but it will give you a better understanding about it) Men and women taste totally different, women range from bitter to sweet, and men tend to taste salty or cheesy)

Once you know how bodily fluid tastes,whether it be his or yours, it makes it much easier to understand. Because no matter how you describe the taste, it will be completely different from anything you've EVER tasted.

I'm a person that is funny about there food, and I have a weak stomach

So here is the Key:

Tell yourself, that you enjoy this strange liquid, and repeat it over and over again to your self, you will end up taking the plunge, and swallowing, once you do that, you won't look back!

Having it in your mouth is the most difficult part, Swallowing, is just a follow up.

Have a drink near by. See the semen as a medicine, just think, soon as I swallow this, I will take the drink to wash it down.

Once you think like that, and have done it, you prob won't even need the drink xx

It really is mind over matter :)