How do you swallow cum without throwing up?

I am in a committed relationship. ( If you are not or have doubts please use condoms). I want to know how to stomach swallowing semen. I can catch it in my mouth. But I always spit it out. It tastes salty to me. Any suggestions to make it easier? Experienced repliers please.

Most Helpful Guy

• can you deepthroat? if so when he first starts to come deepthroat him...it will just go down your throat eliminating taste...if you can't another option is candy they actually have blowjob/sex/body candy another option is having him eat healthy...tons of fruits ...pineapple for a few days and the day of...another option is PRACTICE a lot of girls hate it then get used to it you may just need to get used to it also keep it in your head what he's thinking...cuz he's thinking OH MY GOD SHE JUST SWALLOWED MY CUM UGGGHHHHH and you'll probably drive him crazy...hope I helped :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I was like you, and I felt the same way, I'm a finicky eater, and the best of foods can turn my stomach

The way I got around it was, (might sound realllllllly weird)

First thing to do is see how YOU taste, then compare it (you prob won't be able to, but it will give you a better understanding about it) Men and women taste totally different, women range from bitter to sweet, and men tend to taste salty or cheesy)

Once you know how bodily fluid tastes,whether it be his or yours, it makes it much easier to understand. Because no matter how you describe the taste, it will be completely different from anything you've EVER tasted.

I'm a person that is funny about there food, and I have a weak stomach

So here is the Key:

Tell yourself, that you enjoy this strange liquid, and repeat it over and over again to your self, you will end up taking the plunge, and swallowing, once you do that, you won't look back!

Having it in your mouth is the most difficult part, Swallowing, is just a follow up.

Have a drink near by. See the semen as a medicine, just think, soon as I swallow this, I will take the drink to wash it down.

Once you think like that, and have done it, you prob won't even need the drink xx

It really is mind over matter :)

• Report

Holy moley what a step by step guide

At 39 you really got it down by now, lots of practice?