Do all girls moan when they orgasm?

when I masturbate I usually have to cover my mouth with a pillow or something so that my parents won't hear me. do all girls react this way?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• I do I usually bite my lip so no one will hear I have a similair situation that you do. I moan and shake a lot and buck but I make more noise when I am getting there than when I cum. Hope that helps and isn'tg too too graphic : s

• Lol :D (creeper face in this case)

• i don't moan a lot only if its really goood. but other then that I might breath loud.

• it just depends on how intense the orgasm is. you probably have really strong ones. if its weak or you aren't that into the sex, you probably won't make a sound.

• no I don't moan when I orgasm. I'll just do it for my man so he know I am. but if I'm alone there's no moaning.

• Selected as most helpful

All people react this way, when it's a serious orgasm. Of course they come in all shapes and sizes so many times there won't be a whole lot of noise.

• Lots of women moan, however some can be quiet..just relax and enjoy the feeling

• pretty sure it varies between girls.