• Ask
  • myTake

Can a girl cum without having an orgasm?

Last night my boyfriend and I had sex, it was great, but I didn't orgasm. I don't think I have ever had an orgasm, but people say when you have one you will know it. But I did leave the bed all wet! I hadn't ever done that before! And at one point, between rounds 2 and 3, he was rubbing my clit and I could feel liquid coming out of me. What was it? Was it just extra natural lube or was it the female version of cum? Can a woman cum without having an orgasm?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can't explain the ins and outs of a woman's orgasm. Since women don't ejaculate semen, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "cum without having an orgasm. " (Guys can do so, btw. Ejaculate some semen without having an orgasm. But that's not your question. ) But, sure, you can leave the bed wet without an orgasm! Its likely your natural lube, possibly combined with his semen. BTW, in MY experience, women who DO have an orgasm don't leave the bed any more wet than women who DON'T have an orgasm; its primarily an "internal" thing for most women.

What Guys Said 1

• Chances are that was natural lubrication. Just as a guy has precum also. I've known girls to orgasm without anything coming out, but I've never known of something to come out without having an orgasm ( aside from her lubrication ).

What Girls Said 7

• i believe so..

• Either you came or he came inside of you and it was spilling out. If you could feel the liquid coming out, you should've orgasmed with it.

• i believe it was just "natural lube" there are special G-spot orgasms that I've heard referes to as gushers and that would be a female version of cum. in order to do that youd have to have an orgasm. you were probly sweating!

• I'm so glad you asked this question. The same thing has happened to me! When I'm on top of my boyfriend - all of a sudden everything gets really wet and it's actually a bit too slippery! I definately don't orgasm and he hasn't cum. It's much wetter/thinner than male or female lubrication and definately isn't urine. This has happened about 5 times now but still without orgasm.I've only ever been able to come with a vibrator which I guess, is a clitoral orgasm (without cum). I'm hoping I'm getting really close to a G-spot orgasm with cum!Good Luck!

• No I think that was natural lube

• Anything is possible

• It is possible- I sometimes female come (just during masterbation, not sex.yet) but it is usually like a minute or two before the actual orgasm. It feels like I have to pee, and then a bit of wet stuff comes out- a flood compared to the natural lubricant. Probably like a teaspoon or so total, but I have heard of people getting more. I smelt it too, lol, and it isn't pee. Then I orgasm and my muscles contract pushing out afterwards