Can a girl cum without having an orgasm?

Last night my boyfriend and I had sex, it was great, but I didn't orgasm. I don't think I have ever had an orgasm, but people say when you have one you will know it.

But I did leave the bed all wet! I hadn't ever done that before! And at one point, between rounds 2 and 3, he was rubbing my clit and I could feel liquid coming out of me. What was it? Was it just extra natural lube or was it the female version of cum? Can a woman cum without having an orgasm?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't explain the ins and outs of a woman's orgasm. Since women don't ejaculate semen, I'm not quite sure what you mean by "cum without having an orgasm. " (Guys can do so, btw. Ejaculate some semen without having an orgasm. But that's not your question. )

But, sure, you can leave the bed wet without an orgasm! Its likely your natural lube, possibly combined with his semen.

BTW, in MY experience, women who DO have an orgasm don't leave the bed any more wet than women who DON'T have an orgasm; its primarily an "internal" thing for most women.