How long do you keep sucking after he cums?

Girls I am just curious...how long do you usually keep sucking his D after he cums when you are giving a BJ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always suck on it & milk it dry, so I can get every last drop of his precious come & swallow every last drop. Yum, Yum! I don't ever want to waste it, I want it all inside my body.

• Thats awesome

• He can the come anywhere he wants to inside my body. If he prefers to come on me I will gather it up & eat it, & rub the rest into my skin.

• Do you like the taste of your pussy on his dick?

What Girls Said 4

• Usually until all of it's in my mouth so I can swallow ALL of it :)

Also, until he calms down...which is usually just a couple minutes.

• At least another minute or so. that's when the head is most sensitive. my boyfriend loves it =D

• don't need suck, just your hand, make him beg you to stop

• Until he begs me to stop

What Guys Said 2

• after he cums and he "calms down" for a little bit is when you should stop sucking because his dick will get VERY sensitive and that's not always a good thing. or better yet just get him to tell you when you should stop. when my girlfriend is blowing me and after I come I'll tell her to either slow down or if I can't take it I'll tell her to stop. just ask him about it. :)

• Not always a good thing, but it could also be a great thing. Totally depends!

• Don't stop until the contractions do.