How long do you keep sucking after he cums?

Girls I am just curious...how long do you usually keep sucking his D after he cums when you are giving a BJ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I always suck on it & milk it dry, so I can get every last drop of his precious come & swallow every last drop. Yum, Yum! I don't ever want to waste it, I want it all inside my body.

• He can the come anywhere he wants to inside my body. If he prefers to come on me I will gather it up & eat it, & rub the rest into my skin.

• So I suppose you like to swallow? Do you care if during sex he pulls out right before he finishes and cums in your mouth?

• Thats awesome

What Girls Said 2

• At least another minute or so. that's when the head is most sensitive. my boyfriend loves it =D

• Of course! always. and I look up at him too. drives him wild!!

• Do you always swallow it?

• Usually until all of it's in my mouth so I can swallow ALL of it :)Also, until he calms down...which is usually just a couple minutes.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't stop until the contractions do.

• after he cums and he "calms down" for a little bit is when you should stop sucking because his dick will get VERY sensitive and that's not always a good thing. or better yet just get him to tell you when you should stop. when my girlfriend is blowing me and after I come I'll tell her to either slow down or if I can't take it I'll tell her to stop. just ask him about it. :)

• Not always a good thing, but it could also be a great thing. Totally depends!