Why won't he kiss me in the mouth during sex?

OK I have a friend with benefits who I work with he's my supervisor he has a girlfriend and 2 kids an has told me his relationships not perfect but he's comfortable now we hook up @ least twice a week the sex is great he kisses my neck an my body but he won't kiss me in the mouth I really like him and want him 2 leave her so I let him do anything he wants sexually an he likes it but why won't he kiss me in the mouth? Do you think he will leave her 4 me?

I'm not heartless! I didn't create their problems! Just recently I told him how I felt he says he's just not big on kissing since I brought it 2 his attention we've been kissing!
Ok some of your comments are just rude and mean I came here for advice not to be trashed on, I love him I'm not trying to be a homewrecker I just want him to love me back! So if your not gonna give me positive an uplifting advice then please don't post!

Most Helpful Guy

• its not about being rude, its about the situation that hurts two innocent children that you're part off. ok some guys like to mess about and no one gets hurt, then there's relationships that go wrong in which case its a bigger man that breaks up. then there's the guy who lies to get what he wants taking your heart ie your most precious gift and dragging it along the gutter cos he's tired of f***ing his wife. lets be real. he needs to be clear with you if there's a future or not. but I don't think he should leave his family for you. hell no. I think he should separate if that's beyond repair. and I think you need to remember the two kids cos frankly that's what everyone else is seeing. if you want to call us mean and rude imagine what theyd call you. what would be a positive uplifting outcome for them? I ain't hating. I feel bad for you. love is love but if its hurting innocents to gratify you then what is the quality of your love? I know its a tough situation and there's a good chance you'll wing up getting hurt worse than anyone, but my advice is still the same. you're worth more than this, get out and tell him to come back when he's single - for a f***in year! take care

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 26

• Part of the answer is here : link

Expect him to go where his kids are. You're just his mistress.

• Well QA, there's still hope for you. my mom got divorced from her husband after many many years of him cheating on her. he freaked out when he got the divorce because he never planned on leaving her. I can guarantee you that you're not the only one (besides his wife) that this man uses for sex. I also bet he's all charming and taking care of you all the time..

• Kissing is a very passionate and emotional act. It conveys a lot about someone and their feelings. Usually when you kiss someone there is that connection between them that is only present between those who love each other.

What I'm trying to say is that you and him are just getting it on for the sake of getting it on. You're not in love with each other, you're not making love, you're just having fun sexually therefore there's no emotional connection. Maybe it was his way of saying, I'm just here for the sexual fun and I don't think kissing is appropriate.

• its perfectly possible that he will leave her for you and its perfectly possible he will leave you for someone else.. since he has major commitment issues because he has kids and a girlfriend and you..

as far as kissing you in the mouth.. maybe your breath stankS?

• Why do you feel okay sleeping with a guy that is in a relationship and has 2 kids (I am assuming with his current girlfriend)? It doesn't make you heartless, but it does reveal a bit of selfish immaturity and poor decision making in my opinion. For one, sleeping with your supervisor is very unprofessional and unethical on both your parts. Two, regardless of whatever relationship problems he has, you should take the fact that he has relationship problems, and that he doesn't have a problem seeking sexual satisfaction outside of a committed relationship when he is having problems as a sign of his character and of potential things to come if anything more serious were ever to develop between you two. If he will cheat on her when things are rough (maybe they are rough because of him?), then he will probably cheat on you too.

• It's unlikely that he'll leave his girlfriend for you, since he still hasn't broken up with her, but it's still possible.

If he does, you'll be dating a guy who is eager and willing to have kids with his girlfriend, cheat on her, then dump her for someone he supervises at work. I'm not sure you'd have much of a future together.

• LOL! I like how straightforward you are! good point that if he is willing to do it to one girlfriend, then chances are the he will do it again!

More from Guys
21

What Girls Said 21

• kissing is more intimate, you'd have to love someone to kiss them. I believe it means his heart belongs to someone else. that's why he doesn't want to kiss them. he's an adult and he should know what he's doing is going to hurt his family eventually

• You have the exact mentality of every woman who cheats with another girl's man and justifies it in her mind.

1) You didn't create the problems but you can clearly see how he deals with his relationship problems: find another girl to sleep with when you're tired of your actual girlfriend.

2) You should have more respect for yourself than to be letting a man lay up with you that is going home to another woman and have sex with her as well. I don't care what he says to you, he is having sex with his girlfriend. Please don't be any more of a fool than you have been.

3) He will NOT treat you any better if you two got together. You can think that you won't be as much trouble as her or treat him better, etc etc etc, but the only perfect woman to this kind of man is the woman with no self-esteem he is sleeping with while he's cheating on his girlfriend. Right now, that is you.

4) You do every woman a disservice when you help a man cheat. You realize you are HELPING him cheat, right? And I want you to find some relationship where they started out with lies and cheating that turned out to be great relationships when the person finally broke it off with their girlfriend/boyfriend. You will not find not ONE. It's a destructive way to start a relationship.

5) You are heartless, to a degree. I know how it feels to really wanna be with a guy who has a girlfriend, but I would NEVER allow him to cheat on her, at least not with me. And if he's willing to cheat on her - not a slip up kiss or something (cheating still but better than the following), I mean sex or something else that takes pre-meditated thoughts and actions - he is not worth my time. Why? Because he won't treat me any better.

Girl, wake up. Wake the hell up. I've seen this Lifetime Movie way too many times. Everyone ends up broken up and sometimes someone's dead at the end. Give it up. And if you had any remorse, you would tell his girlfriend he's cheating scum and make sure she finds someone better.

• No, he won't leave her- he's using you for sex and the lack of kissing signifies that because a kiss on the mouth is an intimate and caring act, the kind he probably reserves for his girlfriend alone, you're simply the woman he's sleeping with...I'd say 'sorry' but if you're happy to be in such a 'relationship' you have to bear the consequences of that xxx

• this sucks, you're pretty, confused, and honestly my love, you are being used. Kissing on the mouth during sex for some, its like making love and BEING in love. Its unfortunate he is using you. You deserve better. You may think you love him, because the sex is amazing and he says sweet things (bc he WANTS to get you in bed) If I were you, I would exit this relationship before drama comes out of it, example, the other woman finding out, the kids hearing about it, or you getting hurt, example: he leaves you for the other woman or you find out he has like 5 other women as well.. The only real way to find out where you two stand, is by asking him, whether it be by letter, email, text, face to face.. But you need to think long and hard about what's going on, what you would do if he doesn't leave his other girl for you, how you would feel if you were the other girl that he's cheating on (the woman with the kids), your behaviour is understandable, but in the same boat, trashy. And you can't get mad at that, because you know that if you weren't ever in this situation, and this scenerio was happening to you (ex:your man you have kids together he cheats on you with a gorgeous girl) you would be calling this girl all kinds of names and thinking so low of her. You're gorgeous and you deserve better, get out now before its too late! God bless

• I am not going to call you a homewrecker...but I will be honest with you. No he will not leave her for you...and even if he does, why would you want him? He is a cheater...he is cheating on her, and he WILL cheat on you. Plus, he is your supervisor...how very cliché'. How very tacky.

Oh, the kissing the mouth...have you ever considered that kissing on the mouth is actually more personal than sex? I bet he has.

More from Girls
16