• Ask
  • myTake

Why won't he give me oral sex?

I've been in a friends with benefits situation were he has a girlfriend and 2 kids but he hasn't give me oral sex he says he doesn't even do his... Show More

I don't shave but I have very little hair down their! But I do give him oral really good oral
About spraying a perfume I use a body lotion guys are always telling me how good I smell when I pass them, I'm just confused iv always gotten oral

Most Helpful Opinion

• he has a girlfriend and 2 kids ""he'll definitely do it if we have a 3sum but when its just me and him he always says we'll see"He knows you don't want a threesome and keeps his oral favors for the mother of his kids.Since she probably doesn't want a threesome either (or not with you) it's a way of saying "no" without using the word "no"You're just the third person...the FWB, in plain language: the mistressbtw, does his girlfriend know about you?

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 6

• Parts of the answer are here too: link

• wow that is messed up.. I always want to go down on a woman when having sex.I think he wants a threesome and he is selfish because he probably expects you to go down on him.

• You should shave many guys hate pubic area hair a clean vagina is always a turn on to lick all the night

• Do you give him oral ?. If so he must return the favor. Do you shave you pubic area ? Wear a nice perfume? This is something may turn him on to give you oral

• don't give him oral anymore, if he asks why tell him he should return the favor first then you go down on him, 3 sum that bulllsh*ttt.

What Girls Said 1

• This reminds me of an ex of mine. I would go down of him and he wouldn't even touch me. Just stop going down on him. He is being unfair, and he will understand more once you stop.

What They Said On Facebook