Do girls like swallowing cum?

I understand that its hot but to me you can spit it out and I'm good.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Many of them have no problem swallowing it, and in fact many of them like. It's nice when they do it.

• It is not good at all.

Blah on you.

What Girls Said 8

• I always swallowed, didn't like it at first but learned to love it and still do it and the guys love it

• Yes, I do like to swallow. Like others said, I do do it because the guys like it and it's really not that bad, and once I get caught up in "the moment" I just do it and it's fine..and kinda hot, hehe :o)

• i don't really enjoy it, but I do it cause guys like it

• Seconded. Yea, you definitely are making me want to move to chapel hill.

• It's amazing a beautiful girl like you swallow. He's lucky

• I never swallowed let alone give a guy a blow job. Now I do, I love doing. It a turn on for me, I really don't like how it taste and he told me I didn't have to swallow it but I did anywways.

• I love swallowing, but I hate the taste, lately I've been making it a game for myself try to enjoy the taste a little more

• Depends on the guy. Sometimes it tastes like candy, sometimes it tastes like shit. In an article I've read- don't know where- that it all depends on how a guy takes his diet. If you smoke and drink a lot, its bitter, and if you eat healthy and a lot of green leafy foods, then its kinda sweet. I wish more guys would do that.

• Haha like candy,

Most guys I date it has no taste or tastes sweet haha.

But I don't like doing it though.

• Lol I don't like swallowing it and neither do my friends we all either tell the guy to tell us if he's going to come so we can pull away but I think many reasons girls do swallow is because the guy wants them to or if they just don't feel like spitting in front of a guy like how sexy haha

• I don't like it personally but I do it because guys really love it. Yea, you can spit it out and still be good but it really pleases a guy more when you swallow his cum. Its real freaky nasty and guys love freaks in bed. Its just a plus is all. Its not a have to but your guy will really like you more for doing that.

• yeah its true. I love to come on a girls face or in her mouth. its my turn on

• Hi deeplove, I definitely agree with u, I'm a guy and I really like it when my girlfriend swallowed my cums, it really turns me on.

What Guys Said 8

• do girls love it when a guy cums on thier face?

• Well, not every girl is the same.

I'm a guy that enjoys eating out more than getting a blowie.

that's just me though.

• Ok, here's where it's at. Some girl's enjoy it, some girl's don't. Yes, diet does change the taste but not in the way you think, pineapple jucie and cinnimon in high concentrations make semen sweeter and "easier" to swallow, and there are some asian foods that can make a guy come more. But what it all boils down to is simple, there's no such things as a girlwho genuinely 'enjoys' swallowing to swallowing's sake, it's all a head trip and 'in the moment' kinda turn on. Good girl's spoil their guys, either with swallowing or anal (and I mean till your guys orgasms ladies. Anal for a few minutes then calling it quits DOES NOT GET YOU ANAL SEX CREDIT) Likewise, good boys spoil their girls, in bed and out. This means oral sex UNTIL SHE ORGASMS, guys don't get oral sex credit or good sex credit of ANY KIND if the girl doesn't orgasm from the experience.

• not to sure, but I love it when they swallow

• I don't know, I love too though... =)

• It varies from woman to woman. Some do; some don't!

• It's evenly split on who swallows and who does not. I have never had the pleasure of a woman swallowing for me(*sob*) but I anticipate the day when. And if. It happens.

From what I understand, women only swallow with that special guy as a sign of acceptance. Personally, I am used to letting it fly on her belly or leaving it in because of nobody swallowing for me. But I'd prefer swallow over spitting.

Maybe it will happen before I get old and wrinkly.

• It is a major turn on but I don't care if she does it or not

One time I blew it in her mouth spit it out on mi dick and used it s lube and gave me a hj