Do girls like swallowing cum?

I understand that its hot but to me you can spit it out and I'm good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do like to swallow. Like others said, I do do it because the guys like it and it's really not that bad, and once I get caught up in "the moment" I just do it and it's fine..and kinda hot, hehe :o)

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of them have no problem swallowing it, and in fact many of them like. It's nice when they do it.

What Girls Said 10

• i don't really enjoy it, but I do it cause guys like it

• It's amazing a beautiful girl like you swallow. He's lucky

• Seconded. Yea, you definitely are making me want to move to chapel hill.

• I don't like it personally but I do it because guys really love it. Yea, you can spit it out and still be good but it really pleases a guy more when you swallow his cum. Its real freaky nasty and guys love freaks in bed. Its just a plus is all. Its not a have to but your guy will really like you more for doing that.

• Hi deeplove, I definitely agree with u, I'm a guy and I really like it when my girlfriend swallowed my cums, it really turns me on.

• yeah its true. I love to come on a girls face or in her mouth. its my turn on

• Depends on the guy. Sometimes it tastes like candy, sometimes it tastes like shit. In an article I've read- don't know where- that it all depends on how a guy takes his diet. If you smoke and drink a lot, its bitter, and if you eat healthy and a lot of green leafy foods, then its kinda sweet. I wish more guys would do that.

• Haha like candy,

Most guys I date it has no taste or tastes sweet haha.

But I don't like doing it though.

• Supposedly pineapple is supposed to make it taste good...

I've never experimented with that but...

@Dubhlann it's a good thing I'm vegan and a non smoker, never figured out why girls told me mine was sweet as ribbon candy

• I love swallowing, but I hate the taste, lately I've been making it a game for myself try to enjoy the taste a little more

• I never swallowed let alone give a guy a blow job. Now I do, I love doing. It a turn on for me, I really don't like how it taste and he told me I didn't have to swallow it but I did anywways.

• I love swallowing my boyfriends cum, and sucking on him. If he leaks a little early on, I will lick it up. I don't want to waste it. It turns me on.

• I always swallowed, didn't like it at first but learned to love it and still do it and the guys love it

• I do. The blowjob is done only if you swallow.

• It's not the best taste in the world
    but once in a while it's not bad :)

• Lol I don't like swallowing it and neither do my friends we all either tell the guy to tell us if he's going to come so we can pull away but I think many reasons girls do swallow is because the guy wants them to or if they just don't feel like spitting in front of a guy like how sexy haha

What Guys Said 16

• It's evenly split on who swallows and who does not. I have never had the pleasure of a woman swallowing for me(*sob*) but I anticipate the day when. And if. It happens.

From what I understand, women only swallow with that special guy as a sign of acceptance. Personally, I am used to letting it fly on her belly or leaving it in because of nobody swallowing for me. But I'd prefer swallow over spitting.

Maybe it will happen before I get old and wrinkly.

• Ok, here's where it's at. Some girl's enjoy it, some girl's don't. Yes, diet does change the taste but not in the way you think, pineapple jucie and cinnimon in high concentrations make semen sweeter and "easier" to swallow, and there are some asian foods that can make a guy come more. But what it all boils down to is simple, there's no such things as a girlwho genuinely 'enjoys' swallowing to swallowing's sake, it's all a head trip and 'in the moment' kinda turn on. Good girl's spoil their guys, either with swallowing or anal (and I mean till your guys orgasms ladies. Anal for a few minutes then calling it quits DOES NOT GET YOU ANAL SEX CREDIT) Likewise, good boys spoil their girls, in bed and out. This means oral sex UNTIL SHE ORGASMS, guys don't get oral sex credit or good sex credit of ANY KIND if the girl doesn't orgasm from the experience.

• Well, not every girl is the same.

I'm a guy that enjoys eating out more than getting a blowie.

that's just me though.

• It varies from woman to woman. Some do; some don't!

• My kind of girl does. You must be careful, nasty diseases are transmitted by body fluids BUT, my kind of girl MUST be a swallower. This is about compatibility, if you are not compatible in the sheets, you will never stay the distance so be aware, sexual compatibility is what love is all about. Now, is my sucker out there?

• Why not. Low cal. Vitamins and minerals. Plus, it's the most erotic act a couple can do. It improves your relationship with your partner. We both share a mouthful together. When I masturbate when my other isn't present. I'll gather it up and swallow. That's to augment my additional herbal supplements.

• It is a major turn on but I don't care if she does it or not

One time I blew it in her mouth spit it out on mi dick and used it s lube and gave me a hj

• do girls love it when a guy cums on thier face?

• As much as guys love it when girls cum on their faces. .. biggest thing is watch the eye balls, it hurts like hell! That's why I only let my hubby do "the money shot" in the shower.

• not to sure, but I love it when they swallow

• I don't know, I love too though... =)

• Its nice to see girls eating semen :-)

• I LOVE THE SEED !!!:::::####

• My girlfriend knows to swallow, or she gets slapped in the face for being a bitch.

• Why do girls like to cum on men and for men to cum on there breast

• Confused..! Ok keep doing.

• You want ya daughter swallow man's cum. Carnal practice offcourse not wise. The beast in men and women encourage such beastiality. Please desist women. It does not make you any better but low class. Tell any man no to oral sex and he will forever respect you at high integrity.

• That's kind of a silly comment... maybe in your personal view... not every man.

• I feel the same way, I've not ever asked for oral nor have I had sex.. If we break up I don't want to sleep with someone's future wife, I would rather just enjoy her company, learn more about who she really is on the inside, and if we would be compatible if we married.. Respecting her first is a big thing with me.