Do girls like swallowing cum?

I understand that its hot but to me you can spit it out and I'm good.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I do like to swallow. Like others said, I do do it because the guys like it and it's really not that bad, and once I get caught up in "the moment" I just do it and it's fine..and kinda hot, hehe :o)

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of them have no problem swallowing it, and in fact many of them like. It's nice when they do it.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 11

• I do. The blowjob is done only if you swallow.

• I don't like it personally but I do it because guys really love it. Yea, you can spit it out and still be good but it really pleases a guy more when you swallow his cum. Its real freaky nasty and guys love freaks in bed. Its just a plus is all. Its not a have to but your guy will really like you more for doing that.

• Hi deeplove, I definitely agree with u, I'm a guy and I really like it when my girlfriend swallowed my cums, it really turns me on.

• yeah its true. I love to come on a girls face or in her mouth. its my turn on

• I love swallowing, but I hate the taste, lately I've been making it a game for myself try to enjoy the taste a little more

• Depends on the guy. Sometimes it tastes like candy, sometimes it tastes like shit. In an article I've read- don't know where- that it all depends on how a guy takes his diet. If you smoke and drink a lot, its bitter, and if you eat healthy and a lot of green leafy foods, then its kinda sweet. I wish more guys would do that.

• Haha like candy,

Most guys I date it has no taste or tastes sweet haha.

But I don't like doing it though.

• Supposedly pineapple is supposed to make it taste good...

I've never experimented with that but...

• I never swallowed let alone give a guy a blow job. Now I do, I love doing. It a turn on for me, I really don't like how it taste and he told me I didn't have to swallow it but I did anywways.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 17

• It's evenly split on who swallows and who does not. I have never had the pleasure of a woman swallowing for me(*sob*) but I anticipate the day when. And if. It happens.

From what I understand, women only swallow with that special guy as a sign of acceptance. Personally, I am used to letting it fly on her belly or leaving it in because of nobody swallowing for me. But I'd prefer swallow over spitting.

Maybe it will happen before I get old and wrinkly.

• It varies from woman to woman. Some do; some don't!

• My kind of girl does. You must be careful, nasty diseases are transmitted by body fluids BUT, my kind of girl MUST be a swallower. This is about compatibility, if you are not compatible in the sheets, you will never stay the distance so be aware, sexual compatibility is what love is all about. Now, is my sucker out there?

• My girlfriend knows to swallow, or she gets slapped in the face for being a bitch.

• Well, not every girl is the same.

I'm a guy that enjoys eating out more than getting a blowie.

that's just me though.

More from Guys
12