Did he pee in my mouth?

Yes this sounds stupid! But I've given my boyfriend a lot of bjs before and last night, "when he started coming" I swallowed at least 9 times and each time I had a mouth full of stuff and then he was still coming more. And I didn't have enough time to swallow anymore if just kept coming. It sort of tasted like his cum but at the same time it didn't and there was just sooo much more of it. Was it really just cum or could it be anything else.

lol since then I have talked to him about it and he claims that he peed accidentally

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt it was pee. Yes, that does sound like a lot, but some guys have that occasionally after not ejaculating for a while. There's also the fact that there is a little valve that is automatically closed at the ureter (tube taking pee from the bladder to the urethra and then out) when a guy gets an erection. It can take ages for a guy to be able to pee, even after ejaculating, because of that. When he really needs to go, that can be quite painful.

• As per the update, I can't think how that's possible. I do know that sometimes blowing a load can also feel a little like peeing, but that's rare. I seriously can't think how it's biologically possible to pee with an erection. That valve closes the bladder off - it shouldn't allow any urine through once he's hard.