Why do guys like cumming on girls faces...

I don;t mind it at all but why do you guys like cumming on girls faces or in their mouth?I let them do it when I'm giving them a bj.. but every guy... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its mostly cos of p*rn and its makes dudes think it's the norm when it's not. The first time I got a BJ I was baffled why the girl didn't want it on her, then I realized it actually isn't the "norm" to come ona girls face.

Personally, the appeal of it is a girls face is very soft, beautiful and nice. Coming on it is just one of those sexy tabboos, because it's slightly naughty is why I like it. Plus seeing a girls sticky wet face is hot, it's not a DIRECTLY linked to dominiance, it's more the act of watching like vouyerism, also it's hot because the face is ones identity and the ultimate point of physical uniqness and shooting your load on it is a bit bad and for that reason it's a bit sexy. BUT you gotta rememeber, dudes have to deal with the same when going down on a girl so it's a kinda fair I guess! buti'm not sure! either way if you both agree to do it, and it is consensual then there's no problem as both as both peopel are COMFORTABLE with it.