My Boyfriend can't get me off

My boyfriend and I have been sleeping together for 6 months, almost every day, sometimes more often. I haven't come close to a real orgasm that whole time. I don't understand, I got my vibrator involved, he's done EVERYTHING we can think of, but still nothing significant. When I'm on my own I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• This is difficult question. I had a loving and intimate relationship with a girl who had a same problem - I could do anything but still was unable give her orgasm.

After some time some more issues came to our relationship and she decided to break up, but she could not do this on her own. She just felt too much attached to me and I was quite caring about her and such things.

Then I made my own mind and decided to let her go. And then when we somehow turned out from lovers to "just friends", she started to want me sexually and had a few orgasms.

After that I was looking a lot in to this problem and still trying to understand what matters to get an orgasm for girls.

And my guess is that for some people the "legal" and "nice" stuff is a huge turn off and "forbidden" and being a "bad girl" is a serious turn on the other side.

If You are turned on by playing with yourself, then You could actually get orgasm by being the one who is the active and giving in the bed.

I have experienced some really good results by asking a girl, just to show me how much she loves me, sexually, by pleasing me.

The trick is in trying to care for that another person like a an extension of Your own body and getting in to the same mindset as if You are pleasing Yourself.