Just looking for sex

about 4 months ago I ended a 6 year relationship and I am not really interested in getting serious with anyone right now. (Hopefully I can ask this... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Be very careful with the girl. I'm not saying every girl is like this, but in these situations, it tends to be the girl who catches feelings. And it's perfectly understandable, you're supposed to want an emotional connection with the person you're physically involved with. Right now I am in a situation where the guy doesn't want a serious relationship because his last one ended so badly. At first I was a little taken back because I wanted something more than casual sex. At that point we knew each other well, we could talk about everything to each other. He continued to take me out on dates and invite me over for a lazy day (which isn't true considering these are the days we just have hot sex all day) anyways, the more I continued to do this, the more okay I was about where we were at. We had a serious talk about where we stood, and he said he doesn't want to call me his friends with benefit. He says he wants MY company and wants to give affection to someone he already cared about. Because if you see us two when we are together, we really do care about each other. It's not "f*** and leave." that, to me is what a friends with benefits (f*** buddy) would be.

So what you need to do is:

-make sure she understands your situation early on

-treat her really well

-make sure you know her well

-consider what she says when emotions start to run high

• My situations is the exact same, my "friend" doesn't want me to call what we have friends with benefits again he was messed up by his ex. boys=terrible with emotion