Can a guy have an orgasm through dry humping and making out?

so I was kissing a guy and he starts to rub himself on me (We were both fully clothed ) but after a while he can hardly kiss me any more and he was sweaty and breathing really quickly I didn't really want to ask him directly but can a guy have an orgasm just from that? another time we made out while I was naked sitting on his lap (he had all his clothes on, pants done up and belted ) and I didn't think he came from that although he was squeezing me really hard at one point. Later I gave him oral and it seemed like it was taking ages and all I got was like a trickle rather than it spurting out. I'm guessing that he came earlier while I was sitting on him and had nothing left?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's entirely possible. Haven't you ever heard the song "Jizz in my pants" haha, just kidding, but there's a lot of truth to it. It's a lot easier to turn guys on and get them all exited than it is for girls. Especially when such close contact with a girl is involved. Especially if they maybe don't have as much experience with such situations and sex. But it's not really something to worry about, because it's fairly normal and could happen to any guy.