How many times I should make my girl "cum" to satisfy her?!?!?

How many times I should make a girl "cum" to satisfy her?!?!?

post your opinions please.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Females see sex as more emotional than men do. Yes, orgasms are nice and if she is used to having them it can get frustrating to not, but its not a "deal breaker" as I'd assume it is for men. Being body to body with the guy you care about is a thrill in itself. Pay more attention to her reactions than just techniques you think are going to make her come and you'll be more satisfying. For one, different chicks go for different things ... and sometimes even the same chick will take something different on a different night. I've had times where I went a few times and really didn't want anymore ... after a bit you start to run dry and get bored. If you don't want her thinking "Why can't he finish ALREADY!?" just pay attention. She'll give you clues of what she likes -- moaning, moving her hips, pushing against you, biting, what-have-you. When she gets tired, she'll start to lay there more. Focus on both of you having a good time and getting to know each other in bed and you'll do fine. Set a numerical goal and you'll have weird robot sex.

• Lol robot sex..couldnt have said it better myself. XD