What does cum taste like?

What does cum taste like?

Can you give me some tips on how can I swallow without problems. The quickest way to do it so I don't have to savor the cum in my mouth too long and get it down.

Most Helpful Girl

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWr1Yf0Ck2Y

Depends on what he eats and what his life style choices are. There are a variety of things that are supposed to adversely affect the taste like for example high red meat intake, but really the only time I've ever noticed a guy tasting really bad was when he is a smoker and/or drinks a lot. My current guy doesn't do either, and really it doesn't have much taste, save being a little salty. Most of the time, I don't have much trouble swallowing - its almost like swallowing excessive spit - but I tend to keep a glass of water nearby. It is always convenient in case your mouth gets dry before you finish blowing him, or in case you need a little help washing down the cum. If you are scared of the way his cum will taste, get a glass of something flavored instead! If swallowing doesn't work, at least you'll have something to spit into, lol.

Oh and most guys will tell you that they are about to cum, but I tend to ask that they do so just in case. It will be easier to swallow his cum if you have already swallowed your own spit, etc. Good luck! I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 24

• My wife always says "it's thick and salty", but she tries to feed me fruit before she knows she will take me downtown. She likes to have a wine-cooler standing-by, if you know what I mean. Also, I try to let her know when I am going to pop, because she usually pushes her butt and clit back into my face (we usually 69, or what she calls "mutual oral"), and puts me as far back in her throat as she can get me - which feels AWESOME, I can tell you that, missy!

In any case, I am sure you'll do fine.

• Well have him drink a lot of pineapple juice, it will make it taste better. The taste of the cum will depend on his diet.

• Like warm butter pancakes on a Sunday morning.

farm6.staticflickr.com/.../...257_5be4026c85_z.jpg

• Like chocolate!

• Ummm.. why don't you just taste your own, and see?

More from Guys
19

What Girls Said 32

• Eh... tastes salty and kind of bland... it can taste pretty bad if you ask me.

Did the guys cum you licked from a hand job taste bad? Or has there been others since

• It tastes different for different people. Some people have sweeter, some are more bitter, it depends on their diet for the most part. I hear vegetarians taste better, but in my experience its always been a little bitter and slightly salty.

• take some egg white, add some salt end enjoy

• The taste of cum depends on what the guy eats and drinks. Example = If a guy has been drinking a lot of beer, it is not very good at all. But, its not the taste that is a turn on. Its how you make your man feel that is the turn on. If you do not like it, then try getting some creams that will allow you to give a better performance. If he is deep in your throat, you won't even taste it, it will just go right down. If you would like more info. Just let me know.

• I'm a swallowing fan. I enjoy swallowing. The first few times you swallow cum you might not like it, but you should keep swallowing anyway because it's an acquired taste. If you swallow every time and often you'll very quickly acquire a taste for it, so that's the best thing to do. Some guys who eat poorly their cum might not taste very good. You want to make sure your guy is eating well with plenty of vegetables and especially fruits in his diet. Good cum is either salty or sweet or bland and tasteless. I like all of 'em. Personally I like thick creamy gooey cum, but some women prefer thin watery cum. Sometimes my husband's cum would taste like wet flour dough. Interesting taste. I discovered the cause was the McDonalds breakfast egg and cheese burritos he ate the day before.

• In any case the most important thing is not to be one of those women who only try it a few times, declare they hate it, then never ever try it again. That's just plain a bad attitude. I think swallowing is one of those great joys that every woman can enjoy. All it takes is to just keep enthusiastically doing it and before you know it you're loving it.

More from Girls
27