What does cum taste like?

What does cum taste like? Can you give me some tips on how can I swallow without problems. The quickest way to do it so I don't have to savor the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Depends on what he eats and what his life style choices are. There are a variety of things that are supposed to adversely affect the taste like for example high red meat intake, but really the only time I've ever noticed a guy tasting really bad was when he is a smoker and/or drinks a lot. My current guy doesn't do either, and really it doesn't have much taste, save being a little salty. Most of the time, I don't have much trouble swallowing - its almost like swallowing excessive spit - but I tend to keep a glass of water nearby. It is always convenient in case your mouth gets dry before you finish blowing him, or in case you need a little help washing down the cum. If you are scared of the way his cum will taste, get a glass of something flavored instead! If swallowing doesn't work, at least you'll have something to spit into, lol.

Oh and most guys will tell you that they are about to cum, but I tend to ask that they do so just in case. It will be easier to swallow his cum if you have already swallowed your own spit, etc. Good luck! I'm sure he'll appreciate the effort.