How to convince a girl to swallow cum?

now I know some of you ladies just don't like it and that's fine but is there a way to convince a girl to do it? or a way to make it a turn on for a... Show More

OK by convince I mean TRY IT...if a girl doesn't want do it and hates it that's fine like I said...but to convince a girl to try it...I've had some experiences with that and other things where a girl actually got turned on by it after trying

Most Helpful Opinion

• this probably isn't the answer you want, but get her to fall in love with you, not in a d*ck way, but get in a relationship and fall in love. I absolutely love deep throating my boyfriend and anything else he'd want, because I love making him happy. and that's what I hear from a lot of girls on here, they love doing anything sexual for their guy because they love them, a lot of things they wouldn't do for a one night stand or even a FWB.

• She's right.

• Yeah audrey is right. that's how I got my first sexual partner to swallow, we fell in love