How to convince a girl to swallow cum?

now I know some of you ladies just don't like it and that's fine but is there a way to convince a girl to do it? or a way to make it a turn on for a girl who doesn't mind it but doesn't enjoy it? also can a guy convince a girl to give him head and deep throat if she is able and doesn't have really bad gag reflexes? can a guy turn this into a turn on for a girl? and do girls like sometimes when a guy takes control and demands you to do it to him (role playing)?

OK by convince I mean TRY IT...if a girl doesn't want do it and hates it that's fine like I said...but to convince a girl to try it...I've had some experiences with that and other things where a girl actually got turned on by it after trying

Most Helpful Girl

• this probably isn't the answer you want, but get her to fall in love with you, not in a d*ck way, but get in a relationship and fall in love. I absolutely love deep throating my boyfriend and anything else he'd want, because I love making him happy. and that's what I hear from a lot of girls on here, they love doing anything sexual for their guy because they love them, a lot of things they wouldn't do for a one night stand or even a FWB.

What Girls Said 4

• its her decision but if you want to convince her, if she loves you, she'll do it/try it for you :)

Good luck and hope this helps! :)

• Convince? Not a chance

• Just keep her head there :D

and humor her afterwards. If she loves you she won't mind being forced :D.

That's coming from a girl hahaha.

What Guys Said 1

• Try this...

Swallow a big load of your own.

Then you have a basis to use in trying to convince somebody else to do the same.

I mean fair is fair right?

Personally I loath the fact that you feel you need to convince a girl or a woman to do anything. To me it's wrong headed.Making it a turn on for a girl is a better approach. But you need to accept the fact that she might NEVER want to do what you want from her. At that point it becomes YOUR decision whether to stay or go... but you should never try to cajole or connive or convince somebody to do something they are not ready to do themselves. You take on a great deal of responsibility in doing so and the consequences WILL be extreme most of the time.

• You're playing the equal game to an extreme, man. The poor guy just doesn't want a mess to be made everywhere when he busts a nut.

• That's not the same at all!! Not even comparable. I'm having the same issue (hence why I'm here) I go down on my girlfriend for up to 30/40 minutes and swallow and do whatever just to make her feel good. But when she goes down on me (the ONE time she has) she does so for a minute or so then just kinda gives me a hj after that. It's really frustrating. Especially bc I've never dated a girl that didn't give bj's almost in excess and swallow. I just want to find a way to tell me girlfriend I want a bj and I want her to swallow (it feels AMAZING when they continue sucking after you finish, which only can happen if they swallow)