How to give yourself an orgasm?

So I masturbate frequently, but I've never had a climax or an orgasm...Even though I've had sex as well, I feel awkward when he finishes about 4 times and I can't even get off once ://help?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• just stop thinking about, relax and not stress that you won't have a orgasm. it will come naturally when you are enjoying yourself and not worrying about it.

• ok one way that I've orgasmed before over and over again is through masturbation... position yourself under the faucet of the tub and let the water pour over you. Rotate different ways until you feel yourself coming. Its one of the most amazing orgasms ever!

• I've tried this, vibrators, dildos, and it seems like nothing's working

• Some women aren't as easily aroused because of smaller clits. But also if you're thinking about coming then it won't happen. Just try and enjoy yourself with no pressure and then when you least expect it, it will happen

• Hehe! yup the faucet is a sex guru lol!