My boyfriend wants to cum/ejaculate on my face after a blowjob?

My boyfriend cum/ejaculate on my face after a bj. Why do guys like this? Is it sexy for you, or can it be sexy for the girl too? Is it common to do this now-a-days, or just in pornos? How old were you when you first tried this? Any tips you could suggest and for keeping the come out of my eyes, I guess that's my biggest concern?

Most Helpful Guy

• God made soap and water for a reason

You will find that some girls will do it, and other's wont. Some girls find it degrading and other find it sexy. There is a fair bit of domination in play I will agree, so I can see why a girl feels it to be degrading. Not only that but the way it portrayed in some pornos is that the guy is the king of sex and the girl is just filth, which is incredibly wrong.

Now on the other hand most guys don't see it that way they are just trying to fulfill a sexual fantasy, and have the up most respect for the female. They just find it arousing.

What you need to ask yourself is " Am I in a respectful relationship with a guy that really loves and care about me?" If the answer is yes, then have at it. Its all in the name of sexual fun, while you at it why don't you fulfill one of your own sexual fantasy.

Tips: take control and jack him off aiming for your closed mouth. this will minimize the chance of getting it into your hair and eyes. if it does get into you eye flush it out with cold water your be good as new.

Hope this helps

-Deathecutioner

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 10

• I'm gonna take a different approach to this:

I don't think it's a domination / territorial thing at all, like the guys are saying. I think it's the physical worship (not really in the submissive sense, but the appreciatory sense) of someone's sexual gratification.

Let me put it this way:

Say you're masturbating and you're the wettest you've ever been in your life, rainstorm conditions (sorry lol). And you're really close to climax and your boyfriend walks in on you. You're nervous as hell because you're thinking "uhhh oh sh*t this was a private moment" and you think he's not gonna know what to do. And then without you having to say a word he goes "keep rubbing yourself" and then jumps on the bed with you, holds you down and your legs open, and then gives you oral sex right there and tells you how hot he thought the sight of you masturbating was. And then after you orgasm, you watch him lick his lips and lick the juices off his and your fingers and legs, and kisses your body.

I know that is like a porno scene right there (even though I feel slightly perverted I got a little bit aroused tbh and I hope I have to diffuse that situation someday lol) but that is exactly my point. If a guy worships your physical form and sexual essence, that makes you feel amazing. It feels great for the ego and it's extremely psychologically arousing. Not in the same way that a kiss is, but when you know your sexual essence is desired and accepted, you feel good.

That's kind of what a facial is. We know it's uncomfortable for the women and a lot of us are concerned with how you feel when we climax. Women are supposed to be a little more reserved about that stuff in society and because of that, we never really know how to feel. Us guys can get kind of nervous about what the girl really wants because we don't know if she feels pressured to keep her image up.

When we give a facial, it's extremely psychologically comforting and actually, it's extremely visually appealing. The appearance of come is kind of appealing because it's associated with so much fun times. So when someone you sexually look up to shows they accept it, it makes for a great visual turn on.

So really, facials are great for all of the above. Or any time you let us come on an erotic part of your body. It totally beats the hell out of coming in a condom or anywhere else you can think of.

• It's disrespectful to say the least. If it is not to your taste then by all means decline. It would be hotter if he came in your throat and mouth, not on your damn face, that's so unromantic!

• Oh wow, aren't you just Captain Romantic! Be quiet dude, and let us real men glaze our ladies chin's.

• If by real men, you mean real turdmonkies, I will gladly oblige.

• And it's monkeys isn't it.

• It's a sense of dominating. Men are territorial creatures, and this is a way of showing your ours. So it's sort of like marking our territory.

Kind of silly, but true.

• Yes its fun and very common.

• try it you only live once have fun try new things and if you like and trust this guy be adventures and try new things maybe you'll end up liking it

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 13

• Well did he finally get to come all over your face?

• Yeah it does seem like that's what the guys want nowadays. Like I've mentioned in my other question, most recent guys I've been with always wants to come in my mouth or around my face.

Not just blowjobs either, most of the guys I've done that with have been having sex with me and they always tell me they're about to come and wanted to come in my mouth.

It can be sexy for me, especially if I'm really into it as well (and the guys is really hot) because I get turned on knowing that I'm making him feel good.

One tip I do have for not getting in the eye is to actually push your tongue on the tip of his **** when he's cumming. Another tips is to let him do that sideways on your mouth so it'll go from left to right and not straight up into your eye area.

But seriously, usually when that's happening I'm so turned on myself I'm not thinking about actual techniques, it's almost just reacting and doing it out of reflex.

• If you're worried about your boyfriend missing the target, why not get him to come in your mouth? My boyfriend prefers more if I swallow all his come ;P

• My boyfriend sometimes likes to do this and I let him. It makes him very happy, like I've totally accepted a part of him. And the come isn't bad for you or anything. So just have a lot of fun with it. But yes, keep it out of your eyes. It does sting, I found out.

• make sure he has good aim lol that's like the only way to keep it out of your eyes and if you do get it in your eyes wash it out asap because it HURTS! A LOT! if you wear contacts you should take the contact out wash out your eye and put loads of eye drops in. a good way to do this is if he's on his knees and your laying down. try not to get it in your hair it's hard to get out lol GOOD LUCK!

More from Girls
8