My boyfriend wants to cum/ejaculate on my face after a blowjob?

My boyfriend cum/ejaculate on my face after a bj. Why do guys like this? Is it sexy for you, or can it be sexy for the girl too? Is it common to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• God made soap and water for a reason

You will find that some girls will do it, and other's wont. Some girls find it degrading and other find it sexy. There is a fair bit of domination in play I will agree, so I can see why a girl feels it to be degrading. Not only that but the way it portrayed in some pornos is that the guy is the king of sex and the girl is just filth, which is incredibly wrong.

Now on the other hand most guys don't see it that way they are just trying to fulfill a sexual fantasy, and have the up most respect for the female. They just find it arousing.

What you need to ask yourself is " Am I in a respectful relationship with a guy that really loves and care about me?" If the answer is yes, then have at it. Its all in the name of sexual fun, while you at it why don't you fulfill one of your own sexual fantasy.

Tips: take control and jack him off aiming for your closed mouth. this will minimize the chance of getting it into your hair and eyes. if it does get into you eye flush it out with cold water your be good as new.

Hope this helps

-Deathecutioner