My boyfriend always wants to CUM on my face?

Almost every time we have sex, my boyfriend likes to finish of my face. He holds out until I organism and then he pulls out and moves his d*** near... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Wonderful advice that this Anonymous Ass H*&^ just gave you below...huh ? That is a classic example of the trash on this site "Let him do it in your mouth then" If this guy gets his rocks off by ejaculating in your face, he has been watching to much pornograpy. You should dump this stupid ass and get somebody that wants a womans like yourself and not somebody that will let a guy ejaculate in your face or in your mouth. When you ask a question like you did, you can expect that kind of jerk off answer from most of the geeky men that 'haunt' these kinds of web sites

You can bet he is sitting there stroking his penis while he typed that idiot answer. You can't pay any attention to that kind of trash...

Get a real human being for a boy friend...that "likes' you. Dump this walking erection.

• U need to relax

• I hate it when people tell others to calm down when your actively telling your opinion about something, people telling me to relax makes me even more angry in the wrong situations.

You doon't even know if he was mad? No you don't so don't assume. Ugh.