Cum in your butt... like or dislike?

And how does you butt feel after anal sex? I have a sneaking suspicion it's not as care free as I'm being told.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when my boyfriend comes in my ass, just because it turns him on so much!

And it feels fine after anal sex, as long as when you did it - you was relaxed! Then it shouldn't hurt or anything

. I also sometimes actually prefer anal sex! I think more people should try it, I didn't want to at first but now I love it! :)

• Report

Almost every girl I have analed said she never thought she would like it. After awhile, they would beg for it -- even ass to mouth. Go figure....

• Report

So as a girl who likes anal.. Do you ever double penetrate with your man in your ass, and a toy in your vagina? ..how does your man feel about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels GREAT to shoot a load inside some woman's butt-hole, but there are serious issues:
    Various bacteria can create infections for either party and there is the risk of anal fissures for the recipient from the anal walls tearing.
    Butt-fucking is a wild, off -the-hook thing to do for sure. And BAREBACK ANAL is crazy hot, but you MUST use condoms when you ass fuck.
    Also, if you get fucked in the asshole too much, you may end up wearing diapers later in life.
    Gay guys seem to love it because of prostate gland stimulation and that's their thing.
    As for women, I'd say that fewer than 10% actually enjoy it. However, there are a handful of woman who prefer ass fucking to pussy fucking. They are truly "ASS QUEENS".
    One thing for sure: the recipient of the dick in the ass has unquestionably crossed over in being "the bitch" for the man pumping that asshole and is forever a "butt-freak", even if the person never gets corn-holed again.

• Report

Why MUST you wear a condom? My boyfriend didn't and I've never had an all sex until the other night. We'll it wasn't really sex yet. We were doing it and I had said it would be hot if he came in my ass and next thing I know he pulls out and shoves himself in my ass and unloads. God the pain and everything felt so good. But , I just wondered how many dangers there are.

• Report
      21d

You are full of shit phoebecualfield, almost nothing you said is true. You sound like a punk high school boy.