• Ask
  • myTake

Cum in your butt... like or dislike?

And how does you butt feel after anal sex? I have a sneaking suspicion it's not as care free as I'm being told.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like it when my boyfriend comes in my ass, just because it turns him on so much!

And it feels fine after anal sex, as long as when you did it - you was relaxed! Then it shouldn't hurt or anything

. I also sometimes actually prefer anal sex! I think more people should try it, I didn't want to at first but now I love it! :)

• Almost every girl I have analed said she never thought she would like it. After awhile, they would beg for it -- even ass to mouth. Go figure....

• So as a girl who likes anal.. Do you ever double penetrate with your man in your ass, and a toy in your vagina? ..how does your man feel about it?

What Girls Said 8

• I've only had one guy cum in my ass and it felt really good, his moaning and the way he thrusted then the feeling of him pulsing as he shot it into me felt so hot and then as it dripped it it felt good too

• 30d

Would you ever let someone lick it out of your ass

• I love anal sex, and I think it feels good when the guy comes in the ass. My ass feels a little sore after the pounding, but its a wonderful good sore.

• Does the come tend to stay up inside ass hole for hours after anal, yes? Or no, tends to spurt out as soon as he pulls out, and then leak out bit by bit over time? Just curious. I had one girl who woudl hold it for hours in ass. But we had a trick...

• Well the first time really hurts It's like losing your vaginity but then anally...after that you can enjoy it. I mean it hurts but I like the pain it's a turnon, but not every girl can take it.

And yeah how does it feel after anal sex it feels open it's nice when a breeze passes over at that point. Sometimes my butt can hurt depends on who I had anal sex with how big he was and how rough he did me

and as far as come in my ass...I like! I like being owned and when I had anal and he came in my ass I feel owned and dirty and it turns me on!

hope this helped u

• Dude I thought I was a nasty little bitch cuz I love how it feels when he's cummin in my ass... finally another woman on the same page as I am

• Personally I love it not so much the whole having his nut in my ass but more Like when He's getting ready to bust bust, crazy thing is I was never in to anal sex I had tried it before but its like just this guy and I don't know how to explain how good it feels in my butt and up my spine when he's getting ready to nutt OMG!!! then there he goes ever since the first time with him I swear its all the time with him I love it ;)

• I love it! It feels great having warm cum shoot up there. And although you may be sore afterwards it is actually sweet pain.

• 30d

• I like feeling a guy cum deep in my ass. The harder the better

• no thanks would not try it

What Guys Said 4

• It feels GREAT to shoot a load inside some woman's butt-hole, but there are serious issues:
    Various bacteria can create infections for either party and there is the risk of anal fissures for the recipient from the anal walls tearing.
    Butt-fucking is a wild, off -the-hook thing to do for sure. And BAREBACK ANAL is crazy hot, but you MUST use condoms when you ass fuck.
    Also, if you get fucked in the asshole too much, you may end up wearing diapers later in life.
    Gay guys seem to love it because of prostate gland stimulation and that's their thing.
    As for women, I'd say that fewer than 10% actually enjoy it. However, there are a handful of woman who prefer ass fucking to pussy fucking. They are truly "ASS QUEENS".
    One thing for sure: the recipient of the dick in the ass has unquestionably crossed over in being "the bitch" for the man pumping that asshole and is forever a "butt-freak", even if the person never gets corn-holed again.

• Why MUST you wear a condom? My boyfriend didn't and I've never had an all sex until the other night. We'll it wasn't really sex yet. We were doing it and I had said it would be hot if he came in my ass and next thing I know he pulls out and shoves himself in my ass and unloads. God the pain and everything felt so good. But , I just wondered how many dangers there are.

• I over the past year have been having analsex with my loving Boyfriend id do any thing for him we are getting engaged soon... well to get to your point horny boy :) I'm 19 and love having my man inside my butt he's well endowed aprox 9 inches so he doesn't go in more then 4 inches or you could say I don't let him go any further with that swagga lagga big long dagga. I used to have him pull out and bust on my ass because I thought it was gross if he came inside cause he cums so much. well we were in the heat of the moment one night and I let him go deeper then usuall and he was going way to fast an hard and I didn't want to ruin his role so I just begged for him to come and the bastard did butt didn't pull out like I asked and he went in extremely deep I knew he was cumming cause I could feel it pumping an getting really warm and filled up feeling inside my rectum. as I pulled off him he assured me he came in the towell but I knew he was full of sh*t cause I had some nasty silicone lube and semen diareah right after which lasted 2 hrs... as of now I love him so much I acctually let him come inside my ass and I try to hold it as long as I can inside an for somereason he always ask for me to show him when I expell it GOD you men are weirdos

• I like to watch when a man pushes into a womans ass it is the hottest ttirn on. it makes me hard fast.

• been dating this guy named eric for a while should i let him cum in me does it feel good?

0/2500