How many times can a guy normally cum, and how much time should take each?

i just wanna know how many times should a guy cum so he'll be considered good and how many times can he normally?and how much time should take each one normally?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There is a refractory period after men ejaculate that means they can not be stimulated to orgasm for a period of time. It is usually less in teens and gets longer as we get older. It can be anywhere from a few minutes to hours.I don't think there is a specific number of times that would define the guy as good. Each woman has their own needs and desires that would tell you that, but it has been my experience that being present with a woman during love making is one of the keys to being a good lover.Are you asking how much time an orgasm should last or take to achieve or something else. If it is how long an orgasm lasts I have read the national average is 17 seconds in length, but it ranges from several seconds to almost a minute.Orgasm which is different from ejaculation, but required for ejaculation. Those can last a very long time for those who have been trained in it.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 3

• He can come like a dripping faucet. Put your mouth on it and take care of the leak.

• Well I'm not bragging but the first time I had sex I took 34mins to cum, because I can controlled it and I didn't rest.i can cum 3 times and it stays a little up but flacid.i can rest 4-5 mins after each cum and continue.

• It varies from male to male. Generally, the younger you are the more frequently you can ejaculate and the shorter the remission time. I used to be able to come 5-7x a day with about 20 minutes remission. Now its 1-3x (with one being the average) and remission lasting much longer.If you practice male multiple orgasm, you can climax several times without ejaculation.