Hard time cumming?

ya so I have a really hard time like cumming, not that its a problem or that I'm uncomfortable but it just takes a really long time. as in 3 straight hours of sex without foreplay. and head just isn't an option. but I start feeling bad when I leave thinking that she feels bad that I didn't cum.

girls how would you feel? would it be discouraging if he doesn't cum? or would you enjoy that I wouldn't just come and it b over?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ok generally it is a little off putting when you're fooling around with a guy and he doesn't cum...it makes me think that I've done something wrong, he didn't like my technique...something along those lines. Why do you skip out on foreplay...it's more or less an essential part of sex...and why is head not an option?...my advice would be to masturbate to find out what it is you like and what it is that makes you come and then use that in foreplay.

What Girls Said 1

• i have that problem with my boyfriend whenever we full around he does not cum. It makes me feel bad like I am doing everything wrong and I constantly ask him if he is even attracted to me. Basically it makes me feel like I fail.

What Guys Said 1

• How often do you masturbate? How many times a week? When you do, how long does it take you to cum? Do you often not come from masturbating?

• Is it your intention to go for an hour or more while masturbating? Do you just take your time? I'm I correct in assuming that there is porn involved? Or do you just fit 1-9 hours into your day to sit/lay around and masturbate.

• Depends but usually 3 4 days a week, it usually takes about an hour or 2