Hard time cumming?

ya so I have a really hard time like cumming, not that its a problem or that I'm uncomfortable but it just takes a really long time. as in 3 straight hours of sex without foreplay. and head just isn't an option. but I start feeling bad when I leave thinking that she feels bad that I didn't cum.

girls how would you feel? would it be discouraging if he doesn't cum? or would you enjoy that I wouldn't just come and it b over?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok generally it is a little off putting when you're fooling around with a guy and he doesn't cum...it makes me think that I've done something wrong, he didn't like my technique...something along those lines. Why do you skip out on foreplay...it's more or less an essential part of sex...and why is head not an option?...my advice would be to masturbate to find out what it is you like and what it is that makes you come and then use that in foreplay.