Cum? or Come?

i don't get it why do people say "Come" I think it should be cum Come? or Cum?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well it depends on what ure talking about. It kinda bothers me when me say something in a text like "I'm gonna come over" instead of using "come". When I think of come I think of orgasm. So I think that they do have different meanings and maybe people don't know the difference between the two. But if ur talking about something sexual like an orgasm then it should be "cum".

What Girls Said 5

• "Cum" is usually used just for a guy since it not only means "having an orgasm" but it is also referring to his ejaculation. Since you can call semen "cum". "Come" can be used for a girl or guy cause it usually just means "orgasm". Like the person is coming to an orgasm. That's always what I've heard.

• Cum! Lol

• it doesn't really matter , as long as you get the point of what I am or what anyone else is saying

• i think it should be come too but sometimes forums just as this one will automatically change it to come

• i think it should be come if you mean when a guy's hard.

What Guys Said 3

• The verb, to "come", also means to reach an orgasm."Cum" is just the shortened version of "to come".I often see that people write "Cum here!", and they literally mean "come here".Well, since orgasm is usually (not always) followed by an ejaculation in both genders, "cum" became the word used for the ejaculated fluids.It's like "When you cum, you release cum."There really isn't any difference between "Cum" and "come"

• I treat them like two different words. They aren't similar in any way. Come can be used as an order to go in a direction or too a place. Cum is splooge or the act of having an orgasm.

• Splooge.. haha they should just replace C-U-M with that. So much better, oh yeah baby I'm gonna splooge. LOL

• For some reason, when I type c-u-m on this site, it changes it to come. I guess not in this case though. Maybe the admins haven't gotten to this question yet.