Is my FWB wanting more than sex?

I have a guy friend who is my FWB (friend with benefit). My question is Does FWB always text or communicate to each other? like tell stuff what you're going to do like act like you care? And does he really needs to hug me kiss me cuddle me when we are together? Does you act like lovers when you go out? And I don't get him cause one time when I told him that someone is asking me out he seems to act like he's jealous and says "OK go ahead go out with him.. you might have fun with the guy" I didn't like it. We go out and eat together like what usually couples do.. Do you think there might me something more than being each others FWB?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yet another example proving most people can't handle (FWB).

Here's what a FWB is supposed to be.

It's 10pm on some random night. Nothing to do, bored out of your mind. Feeling kinda horny. Hmmm, masturbate or call "brandi" for a little F-fest? Ring Ring... Hey what's up girl? Oh you are bored to? Well I got a bottle of Kettle One vodka, cranberry and pineapple juice here. Interested in coming over and having a few cocktails? HELL YEA! I'll be right over.

Brandi walks in the door, hand her a cocktail, let her finish at least one. Then attack her and have sex for a few hours. Ok, brandi, I've gotta walk up in a few hours, need to get some sleep. Yea, me too... Alright, kiss good night. That was sooo good. I agree. I'll see you again? Absolutely!

Close door get some sleep.

That's an FWB. You like them just enough to have sex with them, but not enough to hang out very long or spend too much time with them. It's all about sex. No movies, No dinner, No mall... Just sex. Fast or Slow.. But just sex. Not many can handle that type of relationship.

• Report

Hahaha...i love this answer....because I am in a "FWB" relationship and it is the exact opposite of this...becuase of the guy. He is the one who wants to be FWB but then he is asking me to go for lunch and I sleep over like 2-3 nights a week and the other night I had cramps and he went to the store and bought me midol....i don't understand....i would prefer it was as you described so that I wasn't being lead on....

• Report

Esmaygd01, because one of the parties always gets more attached than the other. It never fails.