Why are women these days such...whores?

Sometimes I really feel like I was born in the wrong generation. These days women treat sex like its such a meaningless thing. I recently met a girl that I really liked. She seemed classy, smart, funny, etc. Then she informed me of the fact that she had sex with 26 different guys. She's only 19! I literally felt sick to my stomach when she told me that.

This keeps happening more and more to me. I meet a girl who seems classy and mature, then I find out that she's taking home a new guy from the bar every weekend!

I'm not religious, and I don't believe in waiting till marriage to have sex, but I do believe in self-restraint and not being a whore, which I feel that everyone else seems to have lost. I'm a pretty much doomed to never find an actual classy woman who doesn't give out sex like its candy at the fair?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm don't even care about the double standard - what I'm wondering is why you feel all women should alter their personal desires to suit your or any other man's needs. You don't care about women as individuals, you only care because there are less for you to choose from. This isn't about her being what she wants to be, but about what YOU wanted her to be. It's selfishness pure and simple.If she doesn't meet your standards then move on - it's as simple as that. The choices she made in her life are her business and I don't see why degrading or insulting her is necessary. That speaks more about your respect towards women in general. Her morals are different from yours, doesn't make her good or bad - just different. Also, I don't understand how her sexuality can take away from her classiness, intelligence, or enthusiasm for life. She is still the same person before her confession - the only thing that changed was your perception of her. Fortunately, how you feel about her will not likely affect how she feels about herself - so this complaining is nothing more than spitting in the wind. She's still happy with herself and you are without a classy, intelligent, fun woman.This is the reality you are going to have to live with. Women care less and less about what potential husbands and boyfriends want and more and more about their own desires. Which is what it should be, why live for a future phantom, a figment of imagination when they could please themselves? Women are people who are entitled to live our lives as they see fit. And if a great guy is willing to accept them, great. If not - so be it.I'm not going to pretend women don't lament about being single - but I think more and more women are willing to give up having a relationship to live honestly. Maybe that's why they are single. Which I find admirable - it is more important to be themselves than go against their own desires for a man they never met. I didn't pretend not to like sex in order to land a man (and I landed a great one). Those who let my sexuality overshadow my intelligence, my compassion, my generosity and loyalty weren't men I wanted anyway. It wasn't my loss or theirs - we were merely incompatible.Which is my opinion is what the true double standard is - we have to accept men for what they are but live up to standards they hold for us.I don't disrespect your desire to have a woman who thinks like you, I just wonder what insulting women in general is going to accomplish. There are women out there who share your morals - Utah probably has a lot - so what exactly are you missing out on except for convenience? The moral outrage feels false to me. I think you're more upset about not getting what you want. - a literal buffet of untouched women for you to pick from. Too bad for you.Good luck - check out Utah.

• I really don't give a sh*t how things have changed. It's wrong. It wasn't like this back in the day. Where men and women married and remained faithful. It used to be completely common for a husband and wife to be married for 50+ years until death. Nowadays people hop from one marriage to the next like it means nothing and people like you act like its a good thing. No thanks.We should go back to the days when women actually respected themselves. Where men and women had their roles to fill.

• Show Older
    • Contd... But seems like in todays society particularly a lot of women... Somehow think divorce is somehow "cool" and or just OK and so nonchalantly are like egh just sign the divorce papers and move on to that other guy. Men are serioiusly these days like eww another effin "divorced" lady, something must be wrong with her cause she's another one of "them" divorcees. Divorce is not "cool", it's not OK and sure as H*LL not to be taken lightly.

• Contd... I and many other men are disgusted with all these divorces these days. It's disgusting. I have the same view as the commenter as I as well don't care about the waiting till marriage to have sex, live with each other before marriage, that's all fine and acceptable with me but single women that sleep with men night after night, most weekends and have slept with 30, 40, 50 men is appalling and women that are like that should be disgusted with themselves, they should be ashamed...

What Girls Said 12

Both gender have such issues

• First, I really don't appreciate the generalization. And there are a lot of girls out there who hold the same values as you. Maybe the reason you can't find one of them is because of your outlook?

• I'm not condoning or trying to make an excuse for these type of girls. But its such a double standard in society today, a guy can have sex with 26 girls at 19 years old and be deemed a hero while a girl who does the same thing is condemned. Someone's sexual habits shouldn't be a deciding factor in who you date. But since it seems like it is a big factor for you there are girls out there who don't 'give out sex like its candy at the fair', in fact I know more of these girls than slutty ones. Cut women some slack we get enough sh*t from society we don't need it from a guy we're on a date with.

• I'm 20 and I still have my v-card! We aren't all like that!

• I am not a whore. All of us girls aren't like that. I would only have sex with a guy after we have been together for a few months or when both of us feel ready but not after a few days or weeks of going out. Personally, I don't want to feel like I'm getting used and I think guys truly respect girls more when they are willing to wait. I am with a great guy now. We have been together for about a year and we didn't do anything until a few months after we started going out because we have respect for each other and wanted to do it when we felt like we were ready.

• Girls act like whores cause their fickle and often have trouble deciding what they want. However I do agree that. Why is it okay for a guy to be with like 25 girls and its "cool" But when a girl is with like 25 guys she's a "whore" ?

• I would call that guy a whore as well. Views are different from different people, ditto goes for the anony below you. Don't judge us all missy.

• So your saying you would be okay dating and f***ing 25 guys and being called a whore. That would be okay with you ?

• That's not at all what he was saying. He was saying that not all of us see guys with 26 notches in their bedpost as being the super mega stud that we aspire to be. We see him as the womanizer who isn't going to get to appreciate the value of a real relationship, just a lot of meaningless pussy. Not all of us thing that they're gods among men.

• Well can you really blame her? Whenever I go out it's just guys going after sex and if you don't give it to them you're a b*tch and if you do you're a whore. I'm not condoning her behavior but I can see where she's coming from. If she were a guy she'd be like coolest girl ever but if she's a girl so she's a whore. I've only slept with 2 guys and most girls I know don't have a long list of guys they've slept with so you really can't say that most of us are whores because we're not. I go to the bar every week and I've never brought a guy home but I've seen several that I'd love to bring home but I'm too scared to even approach them the chances of them ever going home with me are slim to none. I would love to have the balls to sleep around like a guy but I don't because I don't want guys like you calling me a whore.

• But a guy with 26 girls is no big deal of course. Double standard.

• I'm not saying there aren't slutty women or loose girls and I'm not agreeing or saying their behavior is okay but HELLO there are so many men who are like that as well, and even more so actually, so really there are many things wrong with your view. first of all you do realise that your saying "women today" are whores, but guess what men have been f***ing around for centuries and have been openly congratulating themselves about how many women they can "bag". Also as many have been saying there is a huge double standard because if a woman sleeps around then she's seen as a whore, but a man sleeps around and he's considered a stud or sexy. You see how there's no negativity around men when it comes to sex becuase there is no word for a man "slut". Also girls who aren't sexually loose are immediatly termed as frigid or lesbo or ice queens, so now we're either frigid bitches or slutty whores. In fact I would say women have more self respect and "self-restraint" as you put it, then men because they can just poke and run. Just because you've met a few loose women does not give you the right in any way to label us all as whores, epsecially if you have a penis

• This is why women will never understand.. when you like a guy all you have to do is bat your eyelashes and he'll give you a chance. Even if he f***s you over he gives you a chance.. for us guys if we like a girl we have to get rejected by her and 20 others like her before we learn the "right moves" to get the 22nd.. this is why hooking up with a lot of women is an accomplishment for guys and a shame for girls. You girls have it so easy.. at least you have options.

man you have the wrong definition of the word whore whore means you do it for money no other reason their are lot of married middle class whore out their who only fuck one guy their husband but they only fuck because he earner if he lost his job they loses him straight away promiscuity is a different thing, you call them sluts

• 14d

When you jump from one man to another that makes you a whore, because you run off with the money and time they spent on you.

• 49d

Why are men such dicks guys think its okay if they slept with 50 different girls but if its a women its a big deal

• 14d

And If I said I was a virgin male who wished to find a virgin female, then what would you say?

• you're meeting the wrong girls. due to today's society a lot of people are, ahem, sexually free, but there are still some good girls out there with low body counts. I would say that 26 is much higher than average for the average girl, she was just a fluke. what is it that draws you to these girls that turn out to be whores? is it their looks and body? if so that is part of the reason why there are so many whores.

• I really don't think I'm drawn to whores. I pick women that seem to be classy, smart, mature, etc but the image I have of them always gets shattered when they reveal their true nature.If you're gonna be a whore, then why put it in a classy wrapping

What Guys Said 7

• you mean da americans? of course they're whores... (okay okay, for u poltically correct people, a handful of them alright? okay i'll throw in some percentage of other races in there just for u)

• i think your paranoid or gotten lost in some backally like its the minotaurs laburinthMOST girls don't have sex with 26 different guys when they are 19 but they might have lost there virginity and what's this obsession with "classy"?

• I think you're going to find in coming years an increasing divide between the "religious" and the "sexually liberated" simply because one system offers a solid, time-tested, and proven model for personal identity and the other does not. I invite you to do some digging on this.I would encourage you to do the following, and I admit this reflects the biblical model that Christ stands for and I appreciate your honesty about your religious stance: above all else consider sacrificial love as top priority. Who can disagree with looking out for each other? Let this dictate your choices (this is far from easy). And secondly, test absolutely everything and use your own head conferring with people you trust. This is very hard to accomplish and you will encounter resistance.I caution you to test everything and use your own head because it sounds like some of these comments are wrank with classic psychological "projection" quick to presume that you hold views that are innately selfish. When it is just (if not more) likely you're thinking about the kind of woman you'd like to see pick-up your children from football practice: a perfectly acceptable concern.Again many comments state a morally relativistic model is perfectly acceptable, but history does not positively reflect this model and suggests otherwise (I personally value Francis Schaeffer's "How Should We Then Live?"). There is no lack of evidence that the survival of a society depends on its moral strength. Even so, the only thing you really have control over is your own character and morality and these are things that can never be taken from you unless you choose to give them away.

• 49d

Women are great. They really are. But, just like us, they have weaknesses. They're not just the SAME weaknesses. Logic is one of a woman's greatest weaknesses.

Let's start with a simple analogy. You buy a car, you put miles on it, it loses value. As men, in a relationship, we're 'buying' vagina. That's one of OUR weaknesses.

Here's the great part though... the competition. There ARE still a lot of good girls out there. You just don't hear about them. Why? Because if you're driving that old beat up ford with 150k miles on it, and still making payments, do you think the party receiving the payments would notify you of a brand new viper that potentially costs less than your crappy old ford? Of course not! Women are no different. They love to slut shame because it slightly depreciates the value of women in general, which doesn't change the number of their value, but does make them seem, by contrast, more valuable.

There are good girls out there. Whores just don't want you to know this, because instinctively a whore knows that you would rather marry a good girl than a whore. Just my 2 cents.

• To some sex is simply a carnal need/pleasure they like to have fulfilled and nothing more. As long as they're safe with it I guess whatever floats their boat. It's just like anything else others do for pleasure, in that regard. But it appears you don't hold sex in such a regard and view it as more than that, which again is fine, but you cannot really fault others who don't share your values as such. If they don't, simply move on. It sounds like it's not really hypocritical or a double standard in this scenario, as you hold yourself to the same values you expect your woman to. There are plenty of men and women out there who view sex as something to be shared within certain confines, the promiscuous ones are just more abundant or in the limelight nowadays. After all with condoms, birth control, and other such things, what's to stop people from having sex when they have less chance of facing the consequences?

• Hey, you said what I said but with less words, lol. Makes me feel like a blabbermouth.

• Lmao XD I apologize ms Simple-Simonette. I assure you I can probably rant on just as well as you can at times just not this time ;)

• take a chill pill, guys do this a lot why can't girls, give them a break, let them shag any guy they want, guys do it enough

• I don't appreciate the generalization.

• I agree with you. It certainly seems that way and I would prefer that I was born in a much earlier generation. I'm sure that people will complain that you are calling these people whore, sluts, etc, but those are the very ones you are referring to. Anyway, there are some good ones. It just takes a long ass time to find them.

• So can I assume that they ones down voting me are the whores or guys that like whores? At any rate, it is what it is, but I just hope I can find a nice attractive woman that isn't opening her legs all the time. That's all I really want. And I'm tired of this double standard argument. First, not all of us regard man whores as heroes. Second, 26 people by the time you are 19 is rediculous for anyone without a terminal illness. Third, there are double standards towards men too. Short rant done

• Im voting you down because your argument is total one viewed prejudice bullsh*t. I'm not a whore and I don't sleep with a guy unless he's my boyfriend or in a serious relationship with me. I bet there are plently of nice attractive women that don't open their legs but we get so much sh*t from both sides of men we can't even get a break. we either have crude players telling us to give it to them or we're frigid or inexperienced, or we have people like you saying we're sluts to have sex. thanks jerk

• You're very welcome. Its not up to me and its not up to the player. It is solely upon you to choose what you want to do. I can only go by my observations and that's what I see. Maybe the slutty ones are the loud ones by making themselves known and maybe some are saying they are to fit in. I really don't know. I guess this is more out of frustration than anything so sorry if I offend you. However, it doesn't really change my thoughts. That doesn't really matter anyway.