Why are women these days such...whores?

Sometimes I really feel like I was born in the wrong generation. These days women treat sex like its such a meaningless thing. I recently met a girl that I really liked. She seemed classy, smart, funny, etc. Then she informed me of the fact that she had sex with 26 different guys. She's only 19! I literally felt sick to my stomach when she told me that.

This keeps happening more and more to me. I meet a girl who seems classy and mature, then I find out that she's taking home a new guy from the bar every weekend!

I'm not religious, and I don't believe in waiting till marriage to have sex, but I do believe in self-restraint and not being a whore, which I feel that everyone else seems to have lost. I'm a pretty much doomed to never find an actual classy woman who doesn't give out sex like its candy at the fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm don't even care about the double standard - what I'm wondering is why you feel all women should alter their personal desires to suit your or any other man's needs.

You don't care about women as individuals, you only care because there are less for you to choose from. This isn't about her being what she wants to be, but about what YOU wanted her to be. It's selfishness pure and simple.

If she doesn't meet your standards then move on - it's as simple as that. The choices she made in her life are her business and I don't see why degrading or insulting her is necessary. That speaks more about your respect towards women in general. Her morals are different from yours, doesn't make her good or bad - just different. Also, I don't understand how her sexuality can take away from her classiness, intelligence, or enthusiasm for life. She is still the same person before her confession - the only thing that changed was your perception of her. Fortunately, how you feel about her will not likely affect how she feels about herself - so this complaining is nothing more than spitting in the wind. She's still happy with herself and you are without a classy, intelligent, fun woman.

This is the reality you are going to have to live with. Women care less and less about what potential husbands and boyfriends want and more and more about their own desires. Which is what it should be, why live for a future phantom, a figment of imagination when they could please themselves? Women are people who are entitled to live our lives as they see fit. And if a great guy is willing to accept them, great. If not - so be it.

I'm not going to pretend women don't lament about being single - but I think more and more women are willing to give up having a relationship to live honestly. Maybe that's why they are single. Which I find admirable - it is more important to be themselves than go against their own desires for a man they never met. I didn't pretend not to like sex in order to land a man (and I landed a great one). Those who let my sexuality overshadow my intelligence, my compassion, my generosity and loyalty weren't men I wanted anyway. It wasn't my loss or theirs - we were merely incompatible.

Which is my opinion is what the true double standard is - we have to accept men for what they are but live up to standards they hold for us.

I don't disrespect your desire to have a woman who thinks like you, I just wonder what insulting women in general is going to accomplish. There are women out there who share your morals - Utah probably has a lot - so what exactly are you missing out on except for convenience? The moral outrage feels false to me. I think you're more upset about not getting what you want. - a literal buffet of untouched women for you to pick from. Too bad for you.

Good luck - check out Utah.

• I really don't give a sh*t how things have changed. It's wrong. It wasn't like this back in the day. Where men and women married and remained faithful. It used to be completely common for a husband and wife to be married for 50+ years until death. Nowadays people hop from one marriage to the next like it means nothing and people like you act like its a good thing. No thanks.

We should go back to the days when women actually respected themselves. Where men and women had their roles to fill.

• 15d

@keepsmiling MY salute to you as well

• 15d

Personally the second I figure out a girl has slept with one person I lose all interest in anything that would go beyond friends I dont sleep around never have never will I could never imagine 26 guys going down on the girl that I'm about to have sex with thats disgusting what is sex worth to her if she's done it with 26 guys by the age of 19 clearly nothing sex is supposed to be something that only 2 people who are unimaginably close should be doing but now its a complete joke every guy is a dirty player and every girl a cum drenched hoe the 17 girls who likes your comment probably done it with 30 i get the want to have fun but the world has more to offer you than genitals im 19 havn't fucked a single girl been offered plenty of times but I wait because I want it to mean something