Why are women these days such...whores?

Sometimes I really feel like I was born in the wrong generation. These days women treat sex like its such a meaningless thing. I recently met a girl that I really liked. She seemed classy, smart, funny, etc. Then she informed me of the fact that she had sex with 26 different guys. She's only 19! I literally felt sick to my stomach when she told me that.

This keeps happening more and more to me. I meet a girl who seems classy and mature, then I find out that she's taking home a new guy from the bar every weekend!

I'm not religious, and I don't believe in waiting till marriage to have sex, but I do believe in self-restraint and not being a whore, which I feel that everyone else seems to have lost. I'm a pretty much doomed to never find an actual classy woman who doesn't give out sex like its candy at the fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm don't even care about the double standard - what I'm wondering is why you feel all women should alter their personal desires to suit your or any other man's needs.

You don't care about women as individuals, you only care because there are less for you to choose from. This isn't about her being what she wants to be, but about what YOU wanted her to be. It's selfishness pure and simple.

If she doesn't meet your standards then move on - it's as simple as that. The choices she made in her life are her business and I don't see why degrading or insulting her is necessary. That speaks more about your respect towards women in general. Her morals are different from yours, doesn't make her good or bad - just different. Also, I don't understand how her sexuality can take away from her classiness, intelligence, or enthusiasm for life. She is still the same person before her confession - the only thing that changed was your perception of her. Fortunately, how you feel about her will not likely affect how she feels about herself - so this complaining is nothing more than spitting in the wind. She's still happy with herself and you are without a classy, intelligent, fun woman.

This is the reality you are going to have to live with. Women care less and less about what potential husbands and boyfriends want and more and more about their own desires. Which is what it should be, why live for a future phantom, a figment of imagination when they could please themselves? Women are people who are entitled to live our lives as they see fit. And if a great guy is willing to accept them, great. If not - so be it.

I'm not going to pretend women don't lament about being single - but I think more and more women are willing to give up having a relationship to live honestly. Maybe that's why they are single. Which I find admirable - it is more important to be themselves than go against their own desires for a man they never met. I didn't pretend not to like sex in order to land a man (and I landed a great one). Those who let my sexuality overshadow my intelligence, my compassion, my generosity and loyalty weren't men I wanted anyway. It wasn't my loss or theirs - we were merely incompatible.

Which is my opinion is what the true double standard is - we have to accept men for what they are but live up to standards they hold for us.

I don't disrespect your desire to have a woman who thinks like you, I just wonder what insulting women in general is going to accomplish. There are women out there who share your morals - Utah probably has a lot - so what exactly are you missing out on except for convenience? The moral outrage feels false to me. I think you're more upset about not getting what you want. - a literal buffet of untouched women for you to pick from. Too bad for you.

Good luck - check out Utah.

• I really don't give a sh*t how things have changed. It's wrong. It wasn't like this back in the day. Where men and women married and remained faithful. It used to be completely common for a husband and wife to be married for 50+ years until death. Nowadays people hop from one marriage to the next like it means nothing and people like you act like its a good thing. No thanks.

We should go back to the days when women actually respected themselves. Where men and women had their roles to fill.

• 13d

@Michael_David I love this. That perfectly explains how I feel... It sickens me what this world has come to. I'm going into college and all I've learned so far is that girls who can get whoever they want, are almost always sleeping with like 15 different people and playing with guys feelings. Guys in past generations were the ones that cheated more and played girls more. Nowadays roles have changed and girls are really proving how fucked our generation is... Divorce rates just keep on increasing and for a reason...

• 10d

I agree with you Asker, but to do so we have to stop materialism first for its materialism which has destroyed the family and made so many men and women slutty, for its promoted everywhere to sell products we dont need.

And yes most good guys these days are single and for good reason, investing in "buffet" women is a poor investment, for its an investment which will come to nothing. So its far better to be single if you are strong enough than to live in the false security of a life with a partner with a big sexual past. Most women lie about how many sex partners they have these days too. And the few so called "moral" women tend to be married to a religion where they swap sex partners for men who has authority over them and win their confidence as fast as a doctor or stranger for a one night stand.

But as much as this says bad of women, in reality this situation is as much created by men because of their lust for power, money and control has created a world where women do too.

What Girls Said 27

• I'm 20 and I still have my v-card! We aren't all like that!

• Yes and it should not be frowned on for men to have their v-card too. Since when does that make a man "less" Maybe it means the man has more self restraint and values his own health, both mental and physical, and wants a real bond with one woman he TRULY loves and will have crazy kinky sex with for the rest of their lives together after being married and "forsaking all others".

• @manjusamurai Tha fuck, ofcourse he should be frowned upon its not a badge of honour to be pathetic. That is in and of itself pathetic.

• 10d

Well 20 is still very young. Could you go 10 more years as a virgin if you were not married without marrying a religion instead? Still 20 is better than most.. and the more you seek for assets other than your body the more you are likely to find men respect you for keeping the v-card. Especially if you keep honest enough that you can trust a man 100% never giving up on him as he trust you and dont give up on you. The longer time two people work together the better they get at it, and the more they have different partners the worst they get at relationships. I dont like the word "v-card" though it sounds shallow and meaningless. Modesty, morality, virtue and chastity is by no means meaningless.. in fact I dont think there is much of greater value.

• I am not a whore. All of us girls aren't like that. I would only have sex with a guy after we have been together for a few months or when both of us feel ready but not after a few days or weeks of going out. Personally, I don't want to feel like I'm getting used and I think guys truly respect girls more when they are willing to wait. I am with a great guy now. We have been together for about a year and we didn't do anything until a few months after we started going out because we have respect for each other and wanted to do it when we felt like we were ready.

• Not true. Lots of guys respect girls who wait til marriage. No sane man is going to want to marry a girl whose been with a train of men. It's insult for one thing to the dignity of his masculinity. Only wusses take whores for wives. Is this the guys you're going to marry? Or he just another guy that husband will to accept that came before him as if he were less important.

• @Michael_David same here

• 10d

@epitomyofmoral same here, i agree. The more sexual partners someone has had the more baggage, mistrust, lies, fear, competition, jealousy and tendency to focus on physical values, compare, take for granted, give up and have low self-esteem. Thats a bad deal for sure.
      Better to be single then. In my opinion any woman or man with nultiple sex partners is a whore who show they dont take their relationship too serious and take quantity over quality.
      If two people take a relationship serious there is no reason why a relationship that has started should ever end.

• I'm not condoning or trying to make an excuse for these type of girls. But its such a double standard in society today, a guy can have sex with 26 girls at 19 years old and be deemed a hero while a girl who does the same thing is condemned. Someone's sexual habits shouldn't be a deciding factor in who you date. But since it seems like it is a big factor for you there are girls out there who don't 'give out sex like its candy at the fair', in fact I know more of these girls than slutty ones. Cut women some slack we get enough sh*t from society we don't need it from a guy we're on a date with.

• Another double standare talker. Enough of this hyprocrisy! Regardless, most girls/women nowadays don't give a damn about love anymore. Girls are whoring around just as much as guys, and by most of them don't care if they sluts or if you call them sluts. Most of them are proud and brag too. Fact. And we all know it.

• There is no double standard. If a guy sleeps with 26 women by the age of 19, then he was probably talking to sluts anyway. I honestly feel if women stop being whores then men would too. Those 26 women could have also told him no... but they didn't. Even more so, he probably already knew that they were whores to begin with and knew that it wasn't the best idea to commit to them. I agree with Micheal David here that sluts are incapable of love. Women don't have to work as hard as we do when it comes to courtship. Women can enjoy all the perks of being in a relationship, without having to work for it. That isn't right. And if a girl sleeps with a hundred men, where would I fit in? How would I be different from the rest or am I just another face to her? She doesn't have to commit or try to work it out. She wouldn't care not one bit, just move on. she's dick spoiled! And we know people are spoiled and don't have to work for it... then they are less likely to appreciate (love) him/her/it.

• 10d

Not really.. I know more guys who dont sleep around and try to sell themselves with sex or attention than I do girls... and most guys who sleep with many girls do this because they have learned a lot, is rich or experienced... however most women try to forget the past rather than learn from it and so they repeat mistakes without tending to be able to use experience, truth or money as a tool to better themselves, their relationships or at least whar they offer.

These days so many women try to win men JUST by looking good and through sex... men however to win women often have to offer far more. So I think ots totally understandable that women are seen worse sleeping around than men.. for they tend to have less else to offer. How many men do you know who spend as much time on looks and sex appeal as women?

No all in life is fair when it comes to morals and virtues the only sad part is how few seek them, especially women who tend to care far less about the Big Picture than man.

• Girls act like whores cause their fickle and often have trouble deciding what they want. However I do agree that. Why is it okay for a guy to be with like 25 girls and its "cool" But when a girl is with like 25 guys she's a "whore" ?

• I would call that guy a whore as well. Views are different from different people, ditto goes for the anony below you. Don't judge us all missy.

women also seem to like guys who are sluts. usually good girls. I had a friend women threw them selves at never was faithful. So why would you want a women who is the same? Also you don't have to sleep with a new guy every week. find someone you like and be slutty he his bed.

• 10d

It is not... but I know far more women with multiple sex partners than men... for the trophy men tends to get far more women than the average women, leaving more men who either has to settle for the left overs or give up and stay single as they see more loss than gain in being with whores. The main reason a man tend to be able to get away with being slutty more than a woman is that the man tend to have other assets than looks snd sex as selling points... such as money, intelligence, strength, awareness and honesty. Women lie ore than twice as much as men for this reason for the trophy men see women as a trophy and dont need to lie about it because they know they have other assets to get women with even if they have sex with many women. In fact many women dont even care how many women a man sleeps with, and that lack of care is why it is worse for a woman to be slutty. Unless she learns many more assets and to differenciate between men being with her will not be worth the trouble.

• Well can you really blame her? Whenever I go out it's just guys going after sex and if you don't give it to them you're a b*tch and if you do you're a whore. I'm not condoning her behavior but I can see where she's coming from. If she were a guy she'd be like coolest girl ever but if she's a girl so she's a whore. I've only slept with 2 guys and most girls I know don't have a long list of guys they've slept with so you really can't say that most of us are whores because we're not. I go to the bar every week and I've never brought a guy home but I've seen several that I'd love to bring home but I'm too scared to even approach them the chances of them ever going home with me are slim to none. I would love to have the balls to sleep around like a guy but I don't because I don't want guys like you calling me a whore.

• And thats why the double standard works in a nut shell. Next time you see or talk to a known man whore call him out on it! See if he even breaks stride. But call a girl a cooty queen much less a whore and she dissolves into tears (thats an exageration) or freaks out. Be who you are and forget what other people think of you! is it really that important what people you dont even know think of you anyway.

• You people confuse the living fuck out of me. There is nothing complicated about it. Women want to fuck you when you either are ripped or when you are loaded and men want women that are are flirtatious and exciting and have the self restraint to not have been rutted out by so many guys Tha they're riddled with STI's end of the day women hold all the cards when it comes to sex

• 10d

Yes you can, for comparing good guys who dont sleep around to bad ones who do is not fair. If a woman only know guys who sleep around she is seeking the wrong friends and value and she is certainly to blame for that. What would a virtuous woman want to have contact with a non-virtuous man for? Unless her heart is on someing non-virtuous?

I have not known any real honest and virtuous women in my life, but I know what I want.. and I dont want someone shallow who dont take relationships, their body and sex serious... so I keep women at a distance. If I can do that why should a women not be able to do the same unless she is non-virtuous and just want to be slutty like most men and women these days?

• its different with a guy. he is sticking his dick somewhere. nothing goes into him. its more intruding from a girls prespectives and guys understand that. Also a guy has to go out and work and put extreme effort into being a man whore. it's not some easy task for a guy to sleep with all kind of girls. A girl on the other hand can be a whore without even thinking about. There is no double standard because you can't compare oranges to lemons. woman are defiantly sabotaging themselves in the long run. You people think freedom means liberty to follow your compulsive nature. But thats bondage, being a slave to lower human nature. You will seen women rise higher than ever before and then crash into the dirt.

• I'm a virgin and I'm almost 21 so I don't get where this whore thing is coming from. Men act like whores too ya' know. Both genders have their fair share of hoes so stop getting all butt hurt.

• you too are missing the point here read the post again and dont take pride in being a vigirn you probably lose it any minute

• there is no double standard. If a guy sleeps with 26 women by the age of 19, then he was probably talking to sluts anyway. I honestly feel if women stop being whores then men would too. Those 26 women could have also told him no... but they didn't. Even more so, he probably already knew that they were whores to begin with and knew that it wasn't the best idea to commit to them. I agree with Micheal David here that sluts are incapable of love. Women don't have to work as hard as we do when it comes to courtship. Women can enjoy all the perks of being in a relationship, without having to work for it. That isn't right. And if a girl sleeps with a hundred men, where would I fit in? How would I be different from the rest or am I just another face to her? She doesn't have to commit or try to work it out. She wouldn't care not one bit, just move on. she's dick spoiled! And we know people are spoiled and don't have to work for it... then they are less likely to appreciate (love) him/her/it.

• 10d

Well the evidence is also there in how many women think being a virgin until 20 or 21 is a major achievement when they have actually only been a legal adult for a few years. But how many women do you know who is a virgin at age 30? I know many men who are, many good looking ones too.

Yes both genders has whores... but if we all know its bad... why try to defend it.. or excuse it? Those who are truly good should step up to the plate and be an example and show their race what can be done before we destroy everything of value in this life with lust, greed, power-hunger, vanity and pride.

• Your definition of "most women" probably applies in your regions, not mine. At least I know more than 50% of woman population in my place is still virgin before marriage. Don't generelize us as whores dude.

• You seem to be satisfied with being one of that 50%. How pathetic! You think 50% is a fairly good number and took pride in that but forgot the other halve as whores at the same rate.

• First, I really don't appreciate the generalization. And there are a lot of girls out there who hold the same values as you. Maybe the reason you can't find one of them is because of your outlook?

• What? He knows that not all girls/women are sexually promiscuous, but most are today. Fact.

• It's the same with men. I've met a guy who had sex with 30 different women, but instead of being called a whore he is applauded.
    If you have a problem how a woman lives HER life, then don't associate with her and find someone else. That easy.
    Maybe the decent women are staying away from you because you are generalizing all of them. I would stay away from you as well.

Tbh i wouldn't applaud him, the promiscuous within both gender is pretty disgusting but one is a bit easier to be around with than the other (hint: the masculine gender).

I don't care, this is just me. If you don't like it well you can go f*ck yourself.

• In my opinion, everyone today, both girls and guys are such whores! Everyone sleeps around like it means nothing.

That being said, the double standard is annoying though.

I only sleep with people I'm in a committed relationship with.

• I don't know. Why are men such whores these days?

• women are no better.

As a man, I respect you very much. Only women who are ugly and hideous are sluts. Personally, I want a nice good woman since I've raised my standards sky high. I think due to feminism being demolished from the society, relationships are slowly coming back from their caves due to feminism destroying them. I am also for relationships because I'd rather have someone worthy enough to wake up to then a one night stand or a hookup.

• 10d

Look at the way women dress vs the way men dress... who is seeking sex attention the most? Yes many men are whores, but I am very sure that a larger % of women is, and that explains too why so many researches has proven that women lie at least twice as much as men... especially about sex ;)

• Yeah I heard this generation is a lot more promiscuous than previous ones. Women aren't as expected to marry, have kids, and be a stay at home mom. There are women out there, who aren't like this.

• Both gender have such issues

• Men have been whores for ages. Women are sexual beings and should have free will. I am all for it and will teach my daughter to be liberated yet safe

• here is no double standard. If a guy sleeps with 26 women by the age of 19, then he was probably talking to sluts anyway. I honestly feel if women stop being whores then men would too. Those 26 women could have also told him no... but they didn't. Even more so, he probably already knew that they were whores to begin with and knew that it wasn't the best idea to commit to them. I agree with Micheal David here that sluts are incapable of love. Women don't have to work as hard as we do when it comes to courtship. Women can enjoy all the perks of being in a relationship, without having to work for it. That isn't right. And if a girl sleeps with a hundred men, where would I fit in? How would I be different from the rest or am I just another face to her? She doesn't have to commit or try to work it out. She wouldn't care not one bit, just move on. she's dick spoiled! And we know people are spoiled and don't have to work for it... then they are less likely to appreciate (love) him/her/it.

• 10d

If you think being liberate and safe goes together then you have a lot to learn.. just look at the NSA.. airport security and yes immorality too... being liberare in sex is about the least safe approach of all.. and the most safe approach is not liberate. I hope your daughter becomes smarter than you... there is no shortage of ignorant sluts in this world.

• (still. laughing)

• you are writing about me lol

except for that last paragraph lol
    they piss me off so much because it reflects negatively on all of us not just them

• I'm 21 and a virgin and don't care if people make fun of me for doing nothing. Maybe it's because I'm Egyptian and that's how the culture I was raised in, to never give yourself so easily. Unfortunately, Western culture is like that these days, where everything goes. The fact that some people date each other for a few days, and the next week they are sleeping with each other. Most relationships these days are built on lust. However, not all girls are like, but they may be rare to find in such a society we live in, as everyone tries to imitate others.

• You have my respect but girl, don'y do this just because you are raised in your culture, do it because you believe it is the right thing to do as a human being. Otherwise this culture factor would just be an excuse for depraving acts or what you call luckieness for not being able to do so.

Good girl, much respect.

• Perhaps you should move to Saudi Arabia. I hear they agree with you 100% over there.

• Nope. You're just a retarded whore. You're a whore alright.. you are just slower than your average whore? and you count this as a virture? lmao.. what a COMPLETE FUCKING JOKE. teehee ;)

• People like you fucking disgust me. Someone isn't less of a person because they have sex. I don't care if it's a guy or a girl.

I'm a virgin. Does that make me better than my friend who isn't? No. It means I'm a virgin. That's it.

If you are honestly willing to throw away a nice girl who is interested in you, for whatever reason, you don't deserve her. End of story.

I don't care either, a woman who is disgustingly promiscuous is a slut. There are many sluts who are feminists nowadays and I don't care because sluts are disgusting and useless in the long run. They can go shoot themselves for all I care.

• Some of these opinions are SO stupid and biased. Your main issue here is that you simply have a different set of moral standards and ethics. The bottom line is that many women cannot live up to your standards and many women simply have different standards. Everyone makes mistakes and for some women it's having sex with too many different men. It has nothing to do with "immaturity" or "selfishness." These are simply your expectations. Women that say you're being immature or selfish feel like they cannot attain the moral standard that you have stated and so deal with their sense of inadequacy by calling you names and saying that you're being ridiculous. HONESTLY, my personal view is that I should not do anything that will make my future spouse feel bad or that will bother my future spouse. This includes things like smoking, getting overly drunk and making out with a guy I don't know, engaging in debauchery, and having sex with tons of people. That's just my view though. Other women don't find as much value in their chastity and just want to try things. Women have sexual urges just like men and some women simply decide not to control themselves. I completely agree though that sexual partners in the double digits is way too much.

• Why are men such dicks guys think its okay if they slept with 50 different girls but if its a women its a big deal

• And If I said I was a virgin male who wished to find a virgin female, then what would you say?

• So you just wanna be dicks too? Plus not all guys think it is OK to fuck around and many of them dont fuck around

• man you have the wrong definition of the word whore whore means you do it for money no other reason their are lot of married middle class whore out their who only fuck one guy their husband but they only fuck because he earner if he lost his job they loses him straight away promiscuity is a different thing, you call them sluts

• When you jump from one man to another that makes you a whore, because you run off with the money and time they spent on you.

• Oh, for cying out loud. Men don't have the wrong definition. Slut, whore, the term is being used for a sexualy promiscuous women. We all understand what he's talking about.

• you're meeting the wrong girls. due to today's society a lot of people are, ahem, sexually free, but there are still some good girls out there with low body counts. I would say that 26 is much higher than average for the average girl, she was just a fluke. what is it that draws you to these girls that turn out to be whores? is it their looks and body? if so that is part of the reason why there are so many whores.

• I really don't think I'm drawn to whores. I pick women that seem to be classy, smart, mature, etc but the image I have of them always gets shattered when they reveal their true nature.

If you're gonna be a whore, then why put it in a classy wrapping

• Low body counts. How about no body counts until marriage? That's the only woman I'll trust with my heart and my love. A good girl is a virgin who loves and respects her future husband.

• I'm not saying there aren't slutty women or loose girls and I'm not agreeing or saying their behavior is okay but HELLO there are so many men who are like that as well, and even more so actually, so really there are many things wrong with your view. first of all you do realise that your saying "women today" are whores, but guess what men have been f***ing around for centuries and have been openly congratulating themselves about how many women they can "bag". Also as many have been saying there is a huge double standard because if a woman sleeps around then she's seen as a whore, but a man sleeps around and he's considered a stud or sexy. You see how there's no negativity around men when it comes to sex becuase there is no word for a man "slut". Also girls who aren't sexually loose are immediatly termed as frigid or lesbo or ice queens, so now we're either frigid bitches or slutty whores. In fact I would say women have more self respect and "self-restraint" as you put it, then men because they can just poke and run. Just because you've met a few loose women does not give you the right in any way to label us all as whores, epsecially if you have a penis

• This is why women will never understand.. when you like a guy all you have to do is bat your eyelashes and he'll give you a chance. Even if he f***s you over he gives you a chance.. for us guys if we like a girl we have to get rejected by her and 20 others like her before we learn the "right moves" to get the 22nd.. this is why hooking up with a lot of women is an accomplishment for guys and a shame for girls. You girls have it so easy.. at least you have options.

• THE THING IS HE IS NOT ONE OF THOSE MEN. AND HE IS SEEKING USEFUL ADVICE NOT YOUR UNRELATED FUTAL DEFENSE FOR WHORES. READ THE POST AGAIN

• @Michael_David Dignity is long lost. No use talking to a bunch of sexually depraved walking animals

• But a guy with 26 girls is no big deal of course. Double standard.

• No, a guy with 26 girls deserves to be beaten in public for being such a manwhore.

• @Michael_David, you place way too much of your value as a man on the history of the woman you've chosen. What does that say about you? Do you have nothing else more to offer? Is there nothing else masculine about you that you can only feel like a man if your wife is a virgin?

That's super sad.

• @manjusamurai I would only beat him, to death if I found out about people close to me falled victim to him, but I dispise him the minute I learnt about this.

What Guys Said 30

• Women are great. They really are. But, just like us, they have weaknesses. They're not just the SAME weaknesses. Logic is one of a woman's greatest weaknesses.

Let's start with a simple analogy. You buy a car, you put miles on it, it loses value. As men, in a relationship, we're 'buying' vagina. That's one of OUR weaknesses.

Here's the great part though... the competition. There ARE still a lot of good girls out there. You just don't hear about them. Why? Because if you're driving that old beat up ford with 150k miles on it, and still making payments, do you think the party receiving the payments would notify you of a brand new viper that potentially costs less than your crappy old ford? Of course not! Women are no different. They love to slut shame because it slightly depreciates the value of women in general, which doesn't change the number of their value, but does make them seem, by contrast, more valuable.

There are good girls out there. Whores just don't want you to know this, because instinctively a whore knows that you would rather marry a good girl than a whore. Just my 2 cents.

• To some sex is simply a carnal need/pleasure they like to have fulfilled and nothing more. As long as they're safe with it I guess whatever floats their boat. It's just like anything else others do for pleasure, in that regard. But it appears you don't hold sex in such a regard and view it as more than that, which again is fine, but you cannot really fault others who don't share your values as such. If they don't, simply move on. It sounds like it's not really hypocritical or a double standard in this scenario, as you hold yourself to the same values you expect your woman to. There are plenty of men and women out there who view sex as something to be shared within certain confines, the promiscuous ones are just more abundant or in the limelight nowadays. After all with condoms, birth control, and other such things, what's to stop people from having sex when they have less chance of facing the consequences?

• Hey, you said what I said but with less words, lol. Makes me feel like a blabbermouth.

• Lmao XD I apologize ms Simple-Simonette. I assure you I can probably rant on just as well as you can at times just not this time ;)

• take a chill pill, guys do this a lot why can't girls, give them a break, let them shag any guy they want, guys do it enough

• I think one important thing to consider here is our cultural gender differences. What makes you a woman, what makes you a man. Generally speaking, women do not make efforts to approach men but to attract men. In reverse, men do not make efforts to attract women but to approach them... If a promiscuous woman attracts and is approached by a promiscuous man there are no issues because they agree. The same is true for a non promiscuous woman and man. But if a promiscuous woman attracts and is approached by a non promiscuous man there will be issues. Or reversed if a promiscuous man approaches a non promiscuous woman there will be issues. So what really is the issue here? Guess. It's You. You made it your own issue. If being a non promiscuous man you approach a promiscuous woman and give her what she wants, that's your own problem if you value non promiscuity. Same in reverse for a non promiscuous woman giving a promiscuous man what he wants. You are to blame because you didn't value non promiscuity... Food for thought!

• I think you're going to find in coming years an increasing divide between the "religious" and the "sexually liberated" simply because one system offers a solid, time-tested, and proven model for personal identity and the other does not. I invite you to do some digging on this.

I would encourage you to do the following, and I admit this reflects the biblical model that Christ stands for and I appreciate your honesty about your religious stance: above all else consider sacrificial love as top priority. Who can disagree with looking out for each other? Let this dictate your choices (this is far from easy). And secondly, test absolutely everything and use your own head conferring with people you trust. This is very hard to accomplish and you will encounter resistance.

I caution you to test everything and use your own head because it sounds like some of these comments are wrank with classic psychological "projection" quick to presume that you hold views that are innately selfish. When it is just (if not more) likely you're thinking about the kind of woman you'd like to see pick-up your children from football practice: a perfectly acceptable concern.

Again many comments state a morally relativistic model is perfectly acceptable, but history does not positively reflect this model and suggests otherwise (I personally value Francis Schaeffer's "How Should We Then Live?"). There is no lack of evidence that the survival of a society depends on its moral strength. Even so, the only thing you really have control over is your own character and morality and these are things that can never be taken from you unless you choose to give them away.

• It's not about being a whore, it's simply because we want a women who doesn't embarrass us, we want to give our love to a women who will cherish it & truly loves us... but the problem today is that there's to many people who are hoes men/women so it's rare to find "the one"... It doesn't bother me that there's a lot of hoes... And you don't have to be a virgin... The only thing I'm asking for is to keep it real... Don't mislead someone who has good intentions towards you... That's disrespectful.. if I meet a girl and I get the idea that she gets around I have no problem ill fu*k that girl... but the thing about this is that I feel that women should respect themselves a little more than a man does because women are a beautiful thing, women become mothers & carry your baby for 9 months... I just feel that a women should respect her self & think if she wants to be a queen or a hoe... i mean think about your mother would you prefer that she sleeps with a hundred guys or that she knows how to have fun & knows how to respect her self & be a queen of the house... there's nothing wrong with wanting sex... Just remember that it does bother your girlfriend/boyfriend when they know you've slept with almost everyone you know... so this issue is an issue that cannot be argued just like that... just keep it real & don't embarrass you're family or whoever... you can have sex but come on have a little respect for you... do it the right way not recklessly... i fu**ked 12 girls but I'm the type that rather have a true love then just a fuc* buddy, I want a loyal girl in my life... you will be a mom one day and your kids will look up to you.. Be a good role model...

• i think your paranoid or gotten lost in some backally like its the minotaurs laburinth

MOST girls don't have sex with 26 different guys when they are 19 but they might have lost there virginity and what's this obsession with "classy"?

• if you're not religious, why does it matter so much? I mean as much as men like having one nighters so do women its common. at least the lady is truthful.

• What a dumb thing to say that guys should just accept slutty girls as the new norm. We are literally hardwired by our biology to separate ourselves from those who violate our trust , put us at health risk and waste our time. A girl who had sex with 25+ people and is and is only 19 probably isn't slowing down anytime soon and most guys are smart enough to realize this and stay away because of these very real red flags.

• you mean da americans? of course they're whores... (okay okay, for u poltically correct people, a handful of them alright? okay i'll throw in some percentage of other races in there just for u)

• That's the problem with younger woman to today preferences getting way from meeting that perfect gentleman not meaning to spoil her meaning to respect her as a lady first young woman forget who they are not just women men too. Is all about themselves and care less about what a true couple means and stand far the media are brainwashing them Not saying having preferences is wrong but just don't let that prevent you form getting to know him first.

• I think it's just a bunch of young teen ladies here. I remember calling girls frigid when I was 13 lol. Don't tell me there are grown men out there going around and calling women frigid. Then said grown woman is then offended and sleeps with the said grown man who has just called her frigid. OMFG women... lol

• I agree to an extent but I also understand some of the women that get used for sex and then impregnated then the guys take off somewhere and don't come back or just used for sex in general like they think they find that special someone and the entire time they're being used but there is whoes but not all women you just haven't found her yet I haven't but I believe I will.

• In this era now woman have a certain freedom they never have had before. that might be it. But it bad to generalized.

• Why are X these days such Y?

• Women these days are wonton harlots!

• go listen to a song by t. i. s. m. (this is serious mum) called everyone else is had more sex than me. then you will understand the scale of the problem.

plus do you expect every girl to be a nun?

• THE ANSWER to why men aren't whores. One man has 20 one night stands... who did he have sex with?

• I used to be a doorman and a lot of women these days are absolute whore they sleep around all the time I knew a 21 year old that had over 60 men wrf

• American women, especially younger women, are trashy, tattooed, insecure whores. The trick is that if you're a young man that is stuck in the states, then date short-term here for a while (use them for YOUR pleasures). Learn the game, be an asshole, and fuck as many girls as you can. Not fair that you can't fun too. And then when you're ready to settle down, date international women. International women (anywhere really...) are quality compared to the states. They have more class. Good luck.

• Women are whores. I waited for the right one when I was in the navy. We were each others first. I get stationed 14 hours away and called every day at least once. What happened? She fucks a dude, her first week in college, throws me in a mental ward, ruins my career, broke me to the point I almost starved to death and then asks me to move back to her fucking home to be with her but she wanted to date other guys till I got there. We were engaged and soon to be married. So fuck the dumb bitch feminists. You are a bunch of devient, emotionless, life destroying whores

• Sure, asks the feminazis and you'll get your answers LOL!!!

• You should have fun instead of getting pissed at whores. There are lots of ways to exploit women, you just have to spend some time reading. Sex isn't evil. Hipocrisy is lol.

• I don't think women should be held to higher standard I think men and women should be held to the same standard. Men and Women are sluts these days should be ostracized in the same way regardless of gender. This chauvinism vs. feminism bullshit needs to stop if you slept with 27 guys/girls at 19 your a slut and should have more self respect. Anyone should have the freedom to look for whatever they want in a partner same sex or man women it doesent matter.

• Just go to church and find a good woman. There are more women at good churches than men. If she's not following Jesus she's she's not a good person. Women who sleep around are carriers of herpies and get used. They become angry and cry at night and end up alone with no one. Stop doing things for women unless they are your wife. Jesus is coming. Keep your heart pure for his return and you will inherit ever lasting life and have your choice of any woman you want. A good woman! These women you seek are wicked. They will learn the errors of thier ways regretfully. They are never happy and get bored of sex because they give it out so easily and justify not being a whore by being a picky whore. Hope this helps. Fyi make up and nice clothes with a fake charm is not classy. Women are average looking with awkward bodies. They justify thier beauty by the desire of men. If a woman is acting slutty just pretend she is your sister or mom and realize what a jackass she is for acting that way.

• Whatever, you are all off the point! Typical, since getting off the point occurred as soon as the first response was made directly following the males question. "Why are woman such whores these days"?

Calling a woman a whore is not correct if she just slept with 26 guys; not unless she received some form of payment for the act. The term sought after is "slut" or as I like to say "sleep around".

Attacking was evident because of the way the question was worded and because it was a disgruntled and offended female whom replied.

The correct question is: Why do woman sleep around much more today than our grandparents generation? This question is not in regards to why men sleep around much more today than our grandparents generation. If someone wants to pose that question... by all means.

To answer the initial question, all signs point to a moral decline and the things people are willing to accept as time goes on. If you think jeopardizing solid morals is acceptable to keep you happy or seek that self happiness people are being force fed to believe... then go ahead. By that I mean, today's generation is being taught to go out and seek their own happiness no matter the cost and only "GOD" can judge you. True! Only GOD should, but unfortunately people can and do too. Besides, hearing that "Only GOD can judge me" excuse in music videos and radio, etc. is a cop out in order to feel good and justified about themselves and their actions. If you believe in GOD, Buddah, etc. and believe in the teachings, then one should be wise enough to know that sleeping around is plain immoral and wrong according to the teachings.

So, "Only GOD can judge me/you/us"! You're darn right, and GOD WILL!

Point is: If today's generation had any decent morals, they'd be a bit more cautious in the choices they make. They wouldn't hide behind today's viewpoints in regards to statements like "She should be allowed to do whatever she wants that makes her happy." "How dare you judge her; you're not GOD" (fact is: no one was judging, just questioning someone's morals), or even "Men sleep around and are glorified, when woman do so they are called whores, sluts, easy, loose, etc".

Personally, I feel it's looked down on woman more than men because of how sex works. Man enters woman and deposits his seed, another man enters the same woman and deposits his seed, then another and another, etc. What is being deposited in the man? Nothing! See how it can be viewed as more disgusting?

• Women are like vending machines in order to get '
    your snack/s you need to insert money. Sometimes
    the money gets stuck and you have to bang on the
    machine to get the snack/s unstuck. But sometimes
    the machine doesn't want your money and it waits
    for the next guy.

• 21 Year old virgin here, I just wanna marry a christian virgin. I don't want STDs. Yes, if you've slept around you most likely have one, or have had one that is still in your system dormant. If you've have chlamydia then you'll have trouble having kids. I like kids and want some of my own, chlamydia scars the fallopian tubes; the most common sexually transmitted disease. I don't want to pay $10,000 for invetro.

• You do realize that anyone could have an STI even without being sexual?

• Consider yourself lucky - you are the one who gets to say no. In my generation, the mere hint that you wanted sex from a girl you didn't know that well would risk labeling both you and her as being "immoral", and all her friends would be warned to stay away from you (a little exaggeration here, bet not that much). Personally. I'd trade places with you in a heartbeat, having felt cheated out of my fair share of sex due to the stupid rules of the generation I was born in, where women were taught that a woman wanting sex was evil.

• Give me her number so I can be #27

• I agree with you. It certainly seems that way and I would prefer that I was born in a much earlier generation. I'm sure that people will complain that you are calling these people whore, sluts, etc, but those are the very ones you are referring to. Anyway, there are some good ones. It just takes a long ass time to find them.

• So can I assume that they ones down voting me are the whores or guys that like whores? At any rate, it is what it is, but I just hope I can find a nice attractive woman that isn't opening her legs all the time. That's all I really want.

And I'm tired of this double standard argument. First, not all of us regard man whores as heroes. Second, 26 people by the time you are 19 is rediculous for anyone without a terminal illness. Third, there are double standards towards men too. Short rant done

• You're very welcome. Its not up to me and its not up to the player. It is solely upon you to choose what you want to do. I can only go by my observations and that's what I see. Maybe the slutty ones are the loud ones by making themselves known and maybe some are saying they are to fit in. I really don't know. I guess this is more out of frustration than anything so sorry if I offend you. However, it doesn't really change my thoughts. That doesn't really matter anyway.

• Literally all those pink down votes are girls who are disrespected because you were used by guys for your body deal with it your stupid enough to think that a guy who wants solely sex would give a flying fuck about you I'm not a player but my bros are you should see what they say about girls after they slam em thats what makes me think sluts hoes any girl who actually is stupid enough to get used by a player theyre all just wastes lol you can get mad at guys all you want but in the end you give consent you let the guy shove it in unless it was rape unless im highly sorry but all in all the world needs its morals back and im not even religious