Why are women these days such...whores?

Sometimes I really feel like I was born in the wrong generation. These days women treat sex like its such a meaningless thing. I recently met a girl that I really liked. She seemed classy, smart, funny, etc. Then she informed me of the fact that she had sex with 26 different guys. She's only 19! I literally felt sick to my stomach when she told me that.

This keeps happening more and more to me. I meet a girl who seems classy and mature, then I find out that she's taking home a new guy from the bar every weekend!

I'm not religious, and I don't believe in waiting till marriage to have sex, but I do believe in self-restraint and not being a whore, which I feel that everyone else seems to have lost. I'm a pretty much doomed to never find an actual classy woman who doesn't give out sex like its candy at the fair?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm don't even care about the double standard - what I'm wondering is why you feel all women should alter their personal desires to suit your or any other man's needs.

You don't care about women as individuals, you only care because there are less for you to choose from. This isn't about her being what she wants to be, but about what YOU wanted her to be. It's selfishness pure and simple.

If she doesn't meet your standards then move on - it's as simple as that. The choices she made in her life are her business and I don't see why degrading or insulting her is necessary. That speaks more about your respect towards women in general. Her morals are different from yours, doesn't make her good or bad - just different. Also, I don't understand how her sexuality can take away from her classiness, intelligence, or enthusiasm for life. She is still the same person before her confession - the only thing that changed was your perception of her. Fortunately, how you feel about her will not likely affect how she feels about herself - so this complaining is nothing more than spitting in the wind. She's still happy with herself and you are without a classy, intelligent, fun woman.

This is the reality you are going to have to live with. Women care less and less about what potential husbands and boyfriends want and more and more about their own desires. Which is what it should be, why live for a future phantom, a figment of imagination when they could please themselves? Women are people who are entitled to live our lives as they see fit. And if a great guy is willing to accept them, great. If not - so be it.

I'm not going to pretend women don't lament about being single - but I think more and more women are willing to give up having a relationship to live honestly. Maybe that's why they are single. Which I find admirable - it is more important to be themselves than go against their own desires for a man they never met. I didn't pretend not to like sex in order to land a man (and I landed a great one). Those who let my sexuality overshadow my intelligence, my compassion, my generosity and loyalty weren't men I wanted anyway. It wasn't my loss or theirs - we were merely incompatible.

Which is my opinion is what the true double standard is - we have to accept men for what they are but live up to standards they hold for us.

I don't disrespect your desire to have a woman who thinks like you, I just wonder what insulting women in general is going to accomplish. There are women out there who share your morals - Utah probably has a lot - so what exactly are you missing out on except for convenience? The moral outrage feels false to me. I think you're more upset about not getting what you want. - a literal buffet of untouched women for you to pick from. Too bad for you.

Good luck - check out Utah.

• I really don't give a sh*t how things have changed. It's wrong. It wasn't like this back in the day. Where men and women married and remained faithful. It used to be completely common for a husband and wife to be married for 50+ years until death. Nowadays people hop from one marriage to the next like it means nothing and people like you act like its a good thing. No thanks.

We should go back to the days when women actually respected themselves. Where men and women had their roles to fill.

• Personally the second I figure out a girl has slept with one person I lose all interest in anything that would go beyond friends I dont sleep around never have never will I could never imagine 26 guys going down on the girl that I'm about to have sex with thats disgusting what is sex worth to her if she's done it with 26 guys by the age of 19 clearly nothing sex is supposed to be something that only 2 people who are unimaginably close should be doing but now its a complete joke every guy is a dirty player and every girl a cum drenched hoe the 17 girls who likes your comment probably done it with 30 i get the want to have fun but the world has more to offer you than genitals im 19 havn't fucked a single girl been offered plenty of times but I wait because I want it to mean something

• 18d

Your talking out your arse. Keep your third wave feminism bollocks to yourself. The end of the day yes women have the right to do whatever they want and i have no issue with that. But they don't have the right to not be judged by thier actions. I'm judged by mine everyday. And so should they. If I fucked 26 people by 19 yes as a male by my peers I would be regarded as a stud but I would be ashamed by it. I would feel like a dirty soulless whore because the fact I wantonly fucked so many people with no care. I don't wanna feel that way. And because the original poster wants somebody who respects themselves doesn't make him a bad guy. So don't judge him on your idea of women's liberty. Judge him on his pragmatism and his point is this. "why do women believe thier choices in life are acceptable no matter what they choose merely because they are women?" If you act like a lady you are a lady. If you act like a whore you are a whore.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 28

• I am not a whore. All of us girls aren't like that. I would only have sex with a guy after we have been together for a few months or when both of us feel ready but not after a few days or weeks of going out. Personally, I don't want to feel like I'm getting used and I think guys truly respect girls more when they are willing to wait. I am with a great guy now. We have been together for about a year and we didn't do anything until a few months after we started going out because we have respect for each other and wanted to do it when we felt like we were ready.

• Not true. Lots of guys respect girls who wait til marriage. No sane man is going to want to marry a girl whose been with a train of men. It's insult for one thing to the dignity of his masculinity. Only wusses take whores for wives. Is this the guys you're going to marry? Or he just another guy that husband will to accept that came before him as if he were less important.

• @Michael_David same here

• Girls act like whores cause their fickle and often have trouble deciding what they want. However I do agree that. Why is it okay for a guy to be with like 25 girls and its "cool" But when a girl is with like 25 guys she's a "whore" ?

• I would call that guy a whore as well. Views are different from different people, ditto goes for the anony below you. Don't judge us all missy.

• @Killfest400 a little extrem but will do mostly

Because a key that opens all locks is a master key a lock that opens to all keys is useless

• I'm 20 and I still have my v-card! We aren't all like that!

• Yes and it should not be frowned on for men to have their v-card too. Since when does that make a man "less" Maybe it means the man has more self restraint and values his own health, both mental and physical, and wants a real bond with one woman he TRULY loves and will have crazy kinky sex with for the rest of their lives together after being married and "forsaking all others".

• what about now still have the v card or have already join the sluts club?

• 18d

@manjusamurai Tha fuck, ofcourse he should be frowned upon its not a badge of honour to be pathetic. That is in and of itself pathetic.

• Well can you really blame her? Whenever I go out it's just guys going after sex and if you don't give it to them you're a b*tch and if you do you're a whore. I'm not condoning her behavior but I can see where she's coming from. If she were a guy she'd be like coolest girl ever but if she's a girl so she's a whore. I've only slept with 2 guys and most girls I know don't have a long list of guys they've slept with so you really can't say that most of us are whores because we're not. I go to the bar every week and I've never brought a guy home but I've seen several that I'd love to bring home but I'm too scared to even approach them the chances of them ever going home with me are slim to none. I would love to have the balls to sleep around like a guy but I don't because I don't want guys like you calling me a whore.

• And thats why the double standard works in a nut shell. Next time you see or talk to a known man whore call him out on it! See if he even breaks stride. But call a girl a cooty queen much less a whore and she dissolves into tears (thats an exageration) or freaks out. Be who you are and forget what other people think of you! is it really that important what people you dont even know think of you anyway.

• So in truth you're a whore in your heart. It's not about the heart and the masculine dignity of your future husband. You don't really care how that might affect his heart. It's all about how it might effect your reputation. That hurts good men. It hurts us deeply and we can't trust you. You would ruin your heart for love and bonding if you did that. Why do women not respect and love their husbands anymore? That's the real question that good men have for women today, and that's why we're fed up with women today. And by the way, I'm good looking, tall and athetically built guy and succesful. I'm not virgin for lack of opportunity or because I don't want it. I'm virgin because I love my future wife. She deserves all my love individed. Who are these women who by the way approach me all the time next to her? Damn. You just another Americna woman who doesn't about the heart of your husband. American women! Love means nothing to you anymore. That's what good men are fed up with.

• 18d

You people confuse the living fuck out of me. There is nothing complicated about it. Women want to fuck you when you either are ripped or when you are loaded and men want women that are are flirtatious and exciting and have the self restraint to not have been rutted out by so many guys Tha they're riddled with STI's end of the day women hold all the cards when it comes to sex

• I'm not condoning or trying to make an excuse for these type of girls. But its such a double standard in society today, a guy can have sex with 26 girls at 19 years old and be deemed a hero while a girl who does the same thing is condemned. Someone's sexual habits shouldn't be a deciding factor in who you date. But since it seems like it is a big factor for you there are girls out there who don't 'give out sex like its candy at the fair', in fact I know more of these girls than slutty ones. Cut women some slack we get enough sh*t from society we don't need it from a guy we're on a date with.

• Another double standare talker. Enough of this hyprocrisy! Regardless, most girls/women nowadays don't give a damn about love anymore. Girls are whoring around just as much as guys, and by most of them don't care if they sluts or if you call them sluts. Most of them are proud and brag too. Fact. And we all know it.

• I dont believe in double standard and you shouldn too because only people want to have sex with many people but afraid to be called sluts would whining about DS shit. a man with dignity never see other men fuck around as heroic, he dispises them as I do.

• There is no double standard. If a guy sleeps with 26 women by the age of 19, then he was probably talking to sluts anyway. I honestly feel if women stop being whores then men would too. Those 26 women could have also told him no... but they didn't. Even more so, he probably already knew that they were whores to begin with and knew that it wasn't the best idea to commit to them. I agree with Micheal David here that sluts are incapable of love. Women don't have to work as hard as we do when it comes to courtship. Women can enjoy all the perks of being in a relationship, without having to work for it. That isn't right. And if a girl sleeps with a hundred men, where would I fit in? How would I be different from the rest or am I just another face to her? She doesn't have to commit or try to work it out. She wouldn't care not one bit, just move on. she's dick spoiled! And we know people are spoiled and don't have to work for it... then they are less likely to appreciate (love) him/her/it.

More from Girls
23

What Guys Said 30

• To some sex is simply a carnal need/pleasure they like to have fulfilled and nothing more. As long as they're safe with it I guess whatever floats their boat. It's just like anything else others do for pleasure, in that regard. But it appears you don't hold sex in such a regard and view it as more than that, which again is fine, but you cannot really fault others who don't share your values as such. If they don't, simply move on. It sounds like it's not really hypocritical or a double standard in this scenario, as you hold yourself to the same values you expect your woman to. There are plenty of men and women out there who view sex as something to be shared within certain confines, the promiscuous ones are just more abundant or in the limelight nowadays. After all with condoms, birth control, and other such things, what's to stop people from having sex when they have less chance of facing the consequences?

• Hey, you said what I said but with less words, lol. Makes me feel like a blabbermouth.

• Lmao XD I apologize ms Simple-Simonette. I assure you I can probably rant on just as well as you can at times just not this time ;)

• i think your paranoid or gotten lost in some backally like its the minotaurs laburinth

MOST girls don't have sex with 26 different guys when they are 19 but they might have lost there virginity and what's this obsession with "classy"?

• Why are X these days such Y?

• Women these days are wonton harlots!

• In this era now woman have a certain freedom they never have had before. that might be it. But it bad to generalized.

More from Guys
25