• Ask
  • myTake

Why does a guy regret having sex?

I have recently been hanging out with this guy friend of mine. He clearly told me that he wasn't looking for a relationship that he likes his life... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want a relationship.He keeps "slipping up" and having sex with you because he's a guy... he's horny. Once he gets off and starts thinking clearly again (at least temporarily) he realizes the folly of his actions.Don't expect a relationship with him.

What Girls Said 1

• Men are VERY simple creatures. I'm almost positive that he's not even going through this emotional battle you're having. It just basically goes the way wanacot said: "he's a guy...he's horny" Very few men are going to show definite signs of wanting a serious relationship. He's gonna keep you around and continue saying this as long as he knows he's gonna get some.If you are beyond just sex and want an actual relationship, you should look for someone who wants that, and is CLEAR about it. He seems kind of all over the place.Good luck with everything...