Ladies a guy cumming into your mouth without warning?

Let's say that you are giving a guy a blow job for the first time. It's without a condom and no real prior discussion was made. He eventually cums into your mouth without warning you. How would you react?

Most Helpful Girl

• If the guy apologized it's one thing. But if he acts like an arrogant jerk who knew he was going to do that I would be upset. And if I felt like that was his M.O. I wouldn't be so willing to give him blowjobs anymore.

It's a trust thing. You wouldn't want someone to pour liquid down your throat without letting you know would you? It's not exactly the best thank you for giving someone pleasure by gagging them.

If he wants you to swallow he needs say it. It just helps keep the trust and openness going in a sexual relationship.

• GOOD TO HEAR A FEW WOMEN FEEL THAT WAY......I THINK TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TELL YOU OR ASK IF IT IS ALRIGHT IS NOTHING MORE THAN AGGOGANT AND BOORISH, AND TREATS YOU MOUTH AS HIS OWN PERSONAL RECEPTICAL.....MY PERSONAL OPINION TO DO THAT MAKE THE GUY AN ABSOLUTE ASS H O L E.........IN THE FIRST DEGREE.....HE SHOULD GET IT SPIT BACK IN HIS FACE.

• Oh shut up you stupid twat bruce

What Girls Said 18

• It would be nice to get a warning and in most cases even if he doesn't say anything his actions, pulsing in the penis and tighting of the balls will give plenty of warning, but in any case I would swallow it and suck him clean.

• Yeah.. Sorry to say I agree with the ladies that would get p*ssed off lol. It's not like he is squirting some water into your mouth or something, come is thicker. I'm not saying I won't swallow, I'd prefer not to though because there is really no need for it.

• well if he planned it like that id e pretty p*ssed but if it was an accident id forgive him but ask for a warning next time and considering id be thinking I'm getting a warning if it comes out in my mouth without any sign id probly choke gag and as an unfortunate response accidentally bite and probably throw up right after so ya its not exactly a good idea lol

• GOOD FOR YOU......I WOULD NEVER CUM IN A GIRL'S MOUTH WITHOUT TELLING HER IT WAS COMING....I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THAT AND THE WOMEN I HAVE BEEN WITH HAVE THE OPTION OF TELLING ME THAT DON'T WANT IT IN THEIR MOUTH.......AND BESIDES THAT, I SEE NOTHING SEXY ABOUT A MOUTHFUL OF SEMEN..........GLAD SOMEONE AGREES

• @Bruce Sorry but there is nothing better... a good girl who WANTS to take it in her mouth is about as sexy as they come (pun intended). I am not for being a jerk and just blowing without warning. Hell, I think its wired into my brain to say 'I'm gonna cum' every time I do. Not to mention there is plenty of warning for a girl, if she is at least a little experienced. Your sack tenses up tight, your dick starts pulsating... easy warning signs that a guy is about to cum.

• The first time is different.However,any girl should learn,that anytime she finds herself with a guys penis in her mouth,that you run the risk of that happeneing.Hopefully she'll learn to like it!

• Open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue so he can see :p

More from Girls
13

What Guys Said 5

• WELL, DID YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH ALL THE ANSWERS YOU GOT FROM WOMEN?

HOW WOULD YOU REACT ?

JUST WONDERING.

• I'm thinking they aren't going to be too happy man! Some might shrug it off, but others will see it as disrespectful.

• *Gulp*

• There's nothing wrong with that at all, but it depends on who you're dealing with so it's best to know the person. If they're ok with it say something like "so you're ok with no warning right?" Otherwise give them a warning. It's just awesome whichever way you put it.

• Man it doesn't matter if its the first time or 100th time! A warning is just a sign of respect