Ladies a guy cumming into your mouth without warning?

Let's say that you are giving a guy a blow job for the first time. It's without a condom and no real prior discussion was made. He eventually cums... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If the guy apologized it's one thing. But if he acts like an arrogant jerk who knew he was going to do that I would be upset. And if I felt like that was his M.O. I wouldn't be so willing to give him blowjobs anymore.

It's a trust thing. You wouldn't want someone to pour liquid down your throat without letting you know would you? It's not exactly the best thank you for giving someone pleasure by gagging them.

If he wants you to swallow he needs say it. It just helps keep the trust and openness going in a sexual relationship.

• GOOD TO HEAR A FEW WOMEN FEEL THAT WAY......I THINK TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TELL YOU OR ASK IF IT IS ALRIGHT IS NOTHING MORE THAN AGGOGANT AND BOORISH, AND TREATS YOU MOUTH AS HIS OWN PERSONAL RECEPTICAL.....MY PERSONAL OPINION TO DO THAT MAKE THE GUY AN ABSOLUTE ASS H O L E.........IN THE FIRST DEGREE.....HE SHOULD GET IT SPIT BACK IN HIS FACE.

• Oh shut up you stupid twat bruce