• Ask
  • myTake

Ladies a guy cumming into your mouth without warning?

Let's say that you are giving a guy a blow job for the first time. It's without a condom and no real prior discussion was made. He eventually cums... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• If the guy apologized it's one thing. But if he acts like an arrogant jerk who knew he was going to do that I would be upset. And if I felt like that was his M.O. I wouldn't be so willing to give him blowjobs anymore. It's a trust thing. You wouldn't want someone to pour liquid down your throat without letting you know would you? It's not exactly the best thank you for giving someone pleasure by gagging them. If he wants you to swallow he needs say it. It just helps keep the trust and openness going in a sexual relationship.

• GOOD TO HEAR A FEW WOMEN FEEL THAT WAY......I THINK TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN TELL YOU OR ASK IF IT IS ALRIGHT IS NOTHING MORE THAN AGGOGANT AND BOORISH, AND TREATS YOU MOUTH AS HIS OWN PERSONAL RECEPTICAL.....MY PERSONAL OPINION TO DO THAT MAKE THE GUY AN ABSOLUTE ASS H O L E.........IN THE FIRST DEGREE.....HE SHOULD GET IT SPIT BACK IN HIS FACE.

• Oh shut up you stupid twat bruce

What Girls Said 18

• It would be nice to get a warning and in most cases even if he doesn't say anything his actions, pulsing in the penis and tighting of the balls will give plenty of warning, but in any case I would swallow it and suck him clean.

• I prefer a warning b4 the guy cums into my mouth! It's seriously never a bad idea to let us know that your gonna cum, especially if you come a lot! But if the guy didn't say anything, there's other warning signs that he's gonna cum, like getting harder/pulsing/etc., so it's usually never a complete surprise for me. Anyway, to answer your q, if he did that, I'd still swallow :o)

• The first time is different.However,any girl should learn,that anytime she finds herself with a guys penis in her mouth,that you run the risk of that happeneing.Hopefully she'll learn to like it!

• Fine with me. First time I ever did oral the guy shot into my mouth with no warning, and I just automatically swallowed, like a reflex. It still happens, but I've learned how to tell from the thrusting and pulsing when I'm about to get the cum. Which is great, I like it and look forward to it.

• Swallow it haha. I've done that before and no prior discussion was made. I was giving him a hand job, he told me it feels better if I suck it, I laughed and did, 5 minutes later...well you know.

• Yeah.. Sorry to say I agree with the ladies that would get p*ssed off lol. It's not like he is squirting some water into your mouth or something, come is thicker. I'm not saying I won't swallow, I'd prefer not to though because there is really no need for it.

• its the suspense of him cumming anytime that makes sucking fun! lol but hey that's oral =) I mean he's getting pleased what do you think? his mind is on relief of busting a nut. you can't blame the guy lol

• well if he planned it like that id e pretty p*ssed but if it was an accident id forgive him but ask for a warning next time and considering id be thinking I'm getting a warning if it comes out in my mouth without any sign id probly choke gag and as an unfortunate response accidentally bite and probably throw up right after so ya its not exactly a good idea lol

• GOOD FOR YOU......I WOULD NEVER CUM IN A GIRL'S MOUTH WITHOUT TELLING HER IT WAS COMING....I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THAT AND THE WOMEN I HAVE BEEN WITH HAVE THE OPTION OF TELLING ME THAT DON'T WANT IT IN THEIR MOUTH.......AND BESIDES THAT, I SEE NOTHING SEXY ABOUT A MOUTHFUL OF SEMEN..........GLAD SOMEONE AGREES

• Well normally I can feel when a guy is gonna come when his tip of his d*** gets swollen up a second before he unloads in my mouth. And if I was giving a guy a bj and I didn't catch on he was gonna come no problem just swallow and try not to show I was surprised or shocked or whatever...the show must go on right?!

• I'd still swallow, no biggie.

• warnings are from people who are just trying to be careful or nice or whatever or don't kno if the girl will like it or not. if you don't warn, I don't see what's wrong with that but others might...

• Open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue so he can see :p

• i'd slap him.

• Well I would like to gat a slap from u

• You won't get one. so stop dreaming darling.

• YOU SHOULD SPIT IT IN HIS A HOLE FACE AND THEN SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.

• Well honestly.. if you're giving guy a blowjob and he's getting into it.. what do you expect is gonna happen? Take some self-precaution and communicate about it beforehand.. but he should always give a warning too.

• Thank you and good night! Yeah!Then again, why not spit? Just asking

• I ALWAYS TELL A WOMAN BEFORE HAND........WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT ? MAKES NO SENSE.

• my guy never tells me when he is about to cum, I don't see what the problem is? I've never known a guy to 'warn' me beforehand lol

• I wouldn't mind at all... sometimes I like it when they don't tell me lol

• I would probably choke to death. If he's not willing to let me know when he's about to cum, then I'd rather not ever blow him again.

• I WOULD ANSWER YOU THE SAME AS 'HISANGEL' ABOVE........GOOD FOR YOU.

What Guys Said 4

• WELL, DID YOU GET YOUR ROCKS OFF WITH ALL THE ANSWERS YOU GOT FROM WOMEN? HOW WOULD YOU REACT ? JUST WONDERING.

• I'm thinking they aren't going to be too happy man! Some might shrug it off, but others will see it as disrespectful.

• *Gulp*

• Man it doesn't matter if its the first time or 100th time! A warning is just a sign of respect