After having relationships go sour. Now I feel I just need a f*** buddy.
So my question is how do I get that? Any tips or advices?
Most Helpful Guy
Yeah sure. All relationships start the same way. You meet up on a date, proceed to have sex sometime after. What determines whether it becomes a relationship or FWB are the following factors;
- How often you see the girl. If you only see them once a week, it's a good start for a FWB.
- What you do with the girl. If you just drive to each other's houses, have sex, then leave, it's a FWB. If you sleep over, have dinner together and hold hands at the supermarket etc, it's most likely not one.
- Whether you have talked with the girl about what's happening between you, and what was said. If you state that you're not looking for a full-on relationship right now and she agrees, the intention is there at least for a FWB. However if you've talked to each other about seeing each other exclusively, then you're probably going out.
- If you are not looking for other girls on the side, you probably like the girl and it's not a FWB (to you)
- If you don't make an effort to meet her friends and avoid functions with her, you're more an FWB
So yeah, basically whether a rel becomes an FWB is determined largely by what you do after the first time you have sex.