Why can't he cum when I give him a blow job?

I've NEVER had any trouble making a guy come with a blow job. NEVER! My new guy, however, ends up having to pull himself to get there. What's different about this guy? What can I do or change to make it happen? I LOVE making a guy cum in my mouth.

Very Challenged!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.

2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.

3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.

4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.

5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.

6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.

7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.

8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.

9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone.

10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link

Good luck

IceDude

What Guys Said 11

• For what it's worth:

I read a statistic saying that 75% of the guys don't come from a BJ.

It happens all between the ears: a guy who kicks on domination over a woman will get much more turned on by a BJ than a guy who doesn't.

• It sounds like an issue on his end. Make sure that he feels comfortable enough to tell you what he likes (not that it is necessarily your job, but since you are the one asking the question.). If you are doing the things that turn him on, then he may just have a mental block or some other frustration that is preventing him. He might be having trouble relaxing for some other reason. On the other hand, he might be relaxing so much that he can't build up the intensity to cum. There are really a lot of factors that could be involved and most of them are on his end. I would recommend talking to him specifically.

Also, the fact that you love making guys come in your mouth. well, I cried tears of joy when I read that.

• I myself have this problem I had a girl blowing me for 45 minutes and gave up 'cause she got nothing then again I had a girl rubbing me and massaging my head with her tongue then deep throating to keep lubing my shaft it was hot it still took a while but she eventually got me off, just try experimenting with him if he has to rub himself to blow in your mouth try rubbing for him or lock your fingers between his and double team his shaft just do something different surprise him next time you go down on him and I bet you will see a different result, another method I have had done is the girl used a little warm water in her mouth while blowing me which was a little weird at first but felt amazing when she really got going, the key to getting the result you want is just experiment if he starts bucking into the back of your throat you know your on to something, just mess around with different ides and you'll get there.

• Dominate him physically and psychically. Own him. He is yours.

• Dear Challenged, find out if the guy who doesn't is using some type of herbal stimulant or Viagra because male sex enhancers limit a guys ability to come no matter how good the blow job. But he may be better off not cumming in the long run. If you have a moment read my blog listed and scroll down to the article "The Power of Sperm."

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 3

• Guys are all different and he might just be less sensitive, but I did once have a boyfriend who told me that he thought cumming in a girl's mouth was degrading. He said he couldn't do it unless it was a girl he wanted to degrade. Which was kind of messed up because when he got back with his ex who had hurt him he had no problem, but with me it was impossible.

• Did he call you up and tell you he just blew a load in his ex unex wifes mouth?

• No, that all happened before I was around.

• Use a combination of manual masturbation and oral stimulation! Experimentation is the key. I guess men are just as different as women when it comes to orgasming.

• Well you know, every guy is different, and I've found that guys who have a lot of stamina during sex take longer to orgasm during oral, too. My advice? Start out having sex, and once he's getting along, go down on him. That should give you a better shot.