Why do guys like eating out a girl?

Why do you guys get turned on by it so much?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just what guys are wired to like. Why do most girls like giving BJ's? Same reasons. While it's not really for the taste (it tastes roughly like a salty runny nose) I like to get up close and personal instead of just stick my dick in it. Pussies are like snowflakes on the outside. No 2 are the same and my dick doesn't have sight or smell to check out the unexplored territory. That and I like watching her reactions when I'm doing it (some have the cutest orgasm faces and that moaning makes my rock hard). Also if I came in her mouth during a BJ it's only fair to return the favor.

What Guys Said 31

• For me, it's knowing that I'm paying special attention to her wants, needs, and desires, while also giving her pleasure that other forms of simulation cannot provide. And if she happens to have an orgasm (or several) while doing so, then I know that I've done my job as a lover.

• The same reason a girl give a guy a bj. The pleasure it brings you, turns us on also.

• Anything I can do to make a girl moan and squeal turns me on. I especially like the high-pitched squeals that Asian girls make.

• It's very intimate, tastes delicious, and I have control.

• I LOVE to eat out women because there's nothing like pleasing a woman orally the sensation I get from her thighs tightening around my head her hand shoving my face deeper into her crotch the involuntary shuddering of her body as she's trying to push you away because you found that ONE specific spot and she thinks she can't take anymore ... that's when the women I've been are more open to more experimental ideas. And girlfriend I LOVE to experiment!!!

• well for starters their reaction to stimulation and her voice and moaning makes us go nuts

• Be very careful going down on these girls that brag about all the men they slept with. Mouth diseases.

• Because we need and will do everything she likes to satisfy her thats your queen show her why she in that relationship.

• Because all the WOMAN I have been with love it and I love giving my woman all the pleasure I can.

• that moaning sounds give me a rock hard , and feels like the girl is having so much pleasure

• Because pussies are beautiful especially with a nice bush. Love to put my nose and tongue all over it.

• If she don't get off, I don't get off, there's not much better in life than making a woman come. It's awesome!

• amazing expressions.

• it taste good

• I don't know ig evolution has made it so we get turned on with almost anything that has to do with vgg.

• I don't like it

• I don't know its just a good thing haha

• cause if done right seem to always get an ataboy afterwards, no matter what else we did, that leaves an impression and I aim to please

• idea of giving her pleasure turn on guys but generaly speaking its not biggest turn on i think.

• I just love it don't know why

• ^^^^^ everyone's correct

• love the taste..

• because girls taste good and we can make them cum

• Frankly don't like it, but if she goes down on me. I'll return the favor.

• when you're 11.5 inches you have to plus i love seeing them go crazy

• The woman appreciate the effort and I love the taste of it. They get wet and enjoy themselves. I enjoy rubbing my face there.

• If you don't mind me asking, what does it taste like to you?

• we just do.. its hardcoded into our brains.

• I honestly don't know, I guess it is the same reason why girls give bj s.

• We love vaginas, and it's just an intimate thing to do with a female.

• The guys don't like the taste of pussy but they like to watch the reaction of the girls like moaning and lifting your thighs during licking the pussy.

Eating out doesn't turn guys on but the reaction turn them on.

Hope it helps.

• Speak for yourself, homes. 😉😎

• @Woodlandgnome Oh I am sorry buddy.

Disclaimer : Whatever is mentioned is my opinion based on my experience and conversation with other guys.

Hope I am clear to you.

• No offense taken. And I will agree that taste varies (among both guys and vaginas). As for the latter, I think it's related to diet. I've heard that a man's semen can taste differently based on what he recently ate (e. g., onions = bad, pineapple = good), but I have no first hand knowledge to verify that statement.

• More from Guys
    1