What do girls think about the male orgasm?

What do you girls think when we cum? Is it a turn on? Where would you prefer us to cum, in you, on you etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally think it is great when a guy cum's! I prefer it in the vagina, but in my mouth is good and if he wants to just come on me fine! If I am sucking him its always swallow and down the hatch.

What Girls Said 7

• turn on. it means you made them very happy :) and that's a huge turn on.

• i love a guy cumming in me! the burst makes me orgasm too and I find it an incredible turn on!

• maybe its dirty I don't know, but I like it in the rear sometimes. most of the time in my mouth or on my face only because I love watching a guy get off - there's something beautiful of watching a guy get that excited. obviously it feels awesome to have a guy come in my pussy but I don't like that immediate fear of "OMG am I pregnant? is he gonna leave me, etc etc" so yeah I stick to the mouth or the face.[esp if he face-f%#s me]

• In my mouth for a blowjob

For sex I love the whole idea of him coming in me

I love the male orgasm :)

• I find the male orgasm to be an incredible turn on. I don't mind where he ejaculates though there is something great about him coming in me.

• It will better if you come in us because it is cleaner (instead of the mess on the girl) and it is just a burst for the girls that makes them mone and scream out your name. cause I know you wouldn't want to be all on your girl if you just came on her right?

• For me, this is the critical moment when emotion matters - i.e. how much I like him, how much I sense he likes me etc. If there's anything even slightly not right, or not mutual, between us, that moment will be alienating. If all is great, that moment is a turn-on.

What Guys Said 0