Can you orgasm from a lapdance by a stripper at a strip club?

If you do orgasm from the stripper's lapdance and you're in a relationship, is it cheating?

Clarification, by yes/no in the poll, I'm asking IF you can even orgasm from a lapdance.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can't, and I don't think a lot of guys could; but I'm sure most of them (including myself) would love to be able to.

It's pretty hot if a girl can "make" me orgasm just from dancing on me.

Now, as far as that being cheating?

Common; enough with this cheating business.

If we don't orgasm, it's not cheating.

If we do orgasm, and an other woman isn't giving us a blowjob, handjob, having sex with us, or we're drugged (not drunk) or otherwise unconscious or unable to act (i.e. she ties us up in our sleep and jerks us off); then it's not cheating.

The key element to cheating is "intent". If I want to have sex with an other woman, and I go ahead and do so; well then, what more of a definition for cheating do you want?

Even if a guy were to actually get off from a lapdance that a stripper gave him, like on the off chance that would actually happen; it's not called cheating; it's called an awesome lapdance/stripper.