How long to reach orgasm by tongue during oral?

Ladies and guys..how long does it take to orgasm by tongue to the vagina? I finally got my girl to orgasm by just oral with my tongue the other... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Start off with fingers. If you don't really know how to do this, go to a tube site and look at female masturbation. Even in commercial pr0n, women mostly do what they like, but amateur is more accurate. Use plenty of lube/lotion. She will be dry when you start and abrasion at the beginning will spoil the event. When she starts bucking, she is aroused.

Then switch over to oral. Flat-tongue at the cl*t and l@bia and 2 fingers down below. As she gets wet, change motions a lot up/down side/side all around. When you find the sweet motion, she may grab your head which, translated into English is: "Do exactly THAT and speed the h*ll up NOW!"

If you are short of time, 15 aggressive minutes will get her there.