Can you get pregnant from swallowing a guy's cum?

I have never really thought about this before, but my boyfriend really wants me to swallow his cum, so I have decided to do it for him. Is there a chance I could get prego?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible but highly unlikely there was a recorded medical case that involved oral sex, a knife fight and eventually a pregnancy. Here is the news story link

The girl had a birth defect that left her without a vagina, so sexual intercourse was not possilbe.

Yet by looking at her records the hospital staff realized the young woman was in the hospital 278 days earlier with a knife wound to her stomach. The average pregnancy lasts 280 days. After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."

The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.

"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

The only way it will happen if the sperm can get to the eggs in the vagina.

• So if she takes it in the mouth, spits it out and thus pisses him off, which drives him to stab her, injecting some of the semen she spit on her abdomen, she might get pregnant...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 17

• Anonymous User (Age:18 to 24)

If I asked that question at that age I'd prefer to be anonymous too!

• In all seriousness, where are you getting your information about sex?

• going to close this question right now.

No. There is no way to get pregnant from that.

There is no further explanation needed. :-P I'll take my best answer now (haha kidding... mostly)

• Jesus, for a second there I thought I was on Yahoo Answers...

Anyway, unless he has super sperm, that can survive human digestion and sucessfully navigate their way into your ovaries from your mouth with diagram of the human body, then no, you cannot get pregnant.

Although, considering you asked what you asked, it's probably not beyond the realm of possibility.

• It's shocking to find out how little some girls know about their own bodies and reproductive systems. You must be under 16 to be asking this question.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 8

• As Sue Johanson said, no, they are two completely separate systems. next caller.

• The chances of you getting pregnant from swallowing his come are the same as the chances of you waking up tomorrow a guy. Basically...zilch.

• I know this sounds really creepy but that made me picture someone sneaking into someones room and giving them a sex change..... If this actually happens your argument is invalid :D

• That'd be a pretty crappy sex change...rusty, non-disinfected tools in a unclean and non-controlled environment. Wake up in the morning, hello new gender and four new infections! xD

• OK, try really hard to pay attention here. Mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine. Mouth chews/swallows, esophagus pushes down food (or cum) to the stomach, stomach breaks it down, small intestine absorbs all the nutrients and sends them where they need to go, large intestine is the last stop before it exits you. Nowhere in there is your vagina mentioned. Do you ever have hamburger bits coming out of your vagina? Spaghetti? Sprite? I didn't think so. You're too dumb to give head or have sex so please just wait until you've learned the basic functions of your body. By the way, you can stop panicking when you bleed once a month, it's normal and you're not dying.

• OHMYGOSH

You are clearly an uneducated person under the age of 18 who lacks common sense or logic.

• NO!

Troll anonymous question asker? I'm thinking yes.

More from Girls
3