Can you get pregnant from swallowing a guy's cum?

I have never really thought about this before, but my boyfriend really wants me to swallow his cum, so I have decided to do it for him. Is there a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible but highly unlikely there was a recorded medical case that involved oral sex, a knife fight and eventually a pregnancy. Here is the news story link

The girl had a birth defect that left her without a vagina, so sexual intercourse was not possilbe.

Yet by looking at her records the hospital staff realized the young woman was in the hospital 278 days earlier with a knife wound to her stomach. The average pregnancy lasts 280 days. After interviews, they gathered that "Just before she was stabbed in the abdomen she had practiced fellatio with her new boyfriend and was caught in the act by her former lover. The fight with knives ensued."

The girl arrived at the hospital with an empty stomach -- and therefore with little stomach acid around -- and doctors found two holes from a stab wound that opened her stomach up to her abdominal cavity. The case report said doctors washed her stomach out with a salt solution and stitched her up.

"A plausible explanation for this pregnancy is that spermatozoa gained access to the reproductive organs via the injured gastrointestinal tract," the authors wrote.

The only way it will happen if the sperm can get to the eggs in the vagina.

• So if she takes it in the mouth, spits it out and thus pisses him off, which drives him to stab her, injecting some of the semen she spit on her abdomen, she might get pregnant...