How can I make myself orgasm faster?

It takes me forever to get off sometimes. Even when I'm on the verge of reaching the Big O, it takes 30 more minutes until I actually orgasm. I have... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• A mixture of all the advice below might help, but here's the deal. Women start colder than men and need more time to warm up. It sounds to me like you are trying to get the effect too early, before properly getting your body "ready" to cum. Here is what I suggest:

You have to reprogram yourself. First off you might be putting too much pressure on yourself to cum, and so the tension is having the opposite effect. A good exercise to learn to relax and associate relaxation with pleasure is to do the following.

Run your bath until you get the perfect "warm" temperature. You do this by holding the BACK of your hand under the water until the temperature makes your tummy feel warm. Then, curl up in the tub and position your clit right under the spout so the water tumbles down onto it. It will help if you have a beach ball or something to prop your head up with so you don't struggle with any water filling the tub. The key is to completely relax. Don't even try to masturbate at first, just think about how nice it feels.

After you get good and relaxed and that water feels DAMN good, start playing. Not grinding or rubbing, but just playing. the goal isn't to come the first time, the goal is to re-associate relaxation with building sexual feeling. Do that for a little while until maybe you do cum. If necessary, you can add the use of a waterproof vibrator.

Also a water jet in a hot tub will work just as well if that's easier to be discrete about. The other thing is once you do cum, DON'T STOP. you are reprogramming, and if you program to have one orgasm and stop, that's what you will do.

Once you finally cum, just relax and see if you body starts building for another. Then encourage it along. This is a good way for any girl to train for multiple orgasms FYI.

Once you feel like you are both relaxed and able to come more easily, have your boyfriend f*** you in the shower. The familiarity of the warm water will remind you that its time to cum. after a few of those quickly transition to the bed so you don't form a habit out of needing water to cum.

Good luck, this sounds like the most fun homework a person could get. haha!

• See I had one of those massaging shower heads and that always worked. I'd find myself taking 10 showers in one day thanks to it lol but I can't find it and that was like one of the only things that could make me orgasm in less than 10 minutes. But I'll try to warm up first before I try to cum. And yeah sounds like the best hw ever lol.