How can a girl make herself be able to cum?

OK my boyfriend was fingering me during sex and he kept saying "Are you gonna come for me?" then "Come on I want you to come for me.." so I was so... Show More

ok I changed the word Cum* like ten times and it still puts come.. so you get it lol I hope you do if your answering questions like this.. :)
The way he asked me was not rude, it was more like dirty talk... :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me I like when my boyfriend fingers me and I play with my clit because I can't come with just being fingered. So maybe try that. And while having sex my boyfriend is all about me cumming so I have to rub my clit for that too when we're in missionary to cum. Really just play with your clit and hopefully you'll come and stop being so nervous about HAVING to cum, its just pushing pressure onto the need to and I know for me, it phycs me out.

Asker upvoted
    • Yeah I acctually have done that with an ex and that was the only guy I have comed for. I don't remember if I was doing it at the time, but when I think about it I so think I was lol! so I just don't know if maybe this boyfriend would feel weird about it, probably not, he is way experienced lol

• Lol. Well just try it and DON'T put too much thought in it because I know for me, it completely just doesn't let me come when I do.