• Ask
  • myTake

What do girls visualize to bring them to orgasm when solo?

What works best 1. Guy masturbating 2. Sex with friend 3. Sex with celebrity 4. Sex with another race 5. Hot made up guy, great body, big... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• To be completely honest, I don't think of anything like this when masturbating. My mind is actually blank, or I'm thinking of something completely unrelated, like what to cook for tea. I use my vibrators, and mainly don't focus on anything apart from hitting the right spot and getting to the orgasm as quickly as possible. I don't know if this is the same for other girls, or if I'm just a bit weird. Sometimes I watch p*rn or read erotica to get me horny, but not whilst I'm actually doing it.

• where do you source the p*rn? is it downloaded or online? do you have a fav clip, if so what is it?

What Girls Said 10

• Usually a combination of a few of those. Most of the time I don't picture a particular guy, not even really a specific body type. It's more of the situation than the other person involved.

• Which combos Brooke

• 1 and 2

• A hot chick eating me out with my boyfriend watching ;)

• #2 or #5 or my current boyfriend f***ing me or teasing me

• Sex with my boyfriend...or my boyfriend masturbating. Him masturbating is super hot to me for some reason!

• I think about my boyfriend either f***ing me really good, fingering me or watching me and talking dirty to me. Or watching him jack off.

• Girl On Girl (No Toys), Or I Reminisce

• when solo 2, 5 & 6! I also just think of p*rno I've watched X)

• I usually think about my boyfriend or whoever I like masturbating. OR I just focus on how good it feels. Or I think about him f***ing me.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a guy, but will venture a guess. 3, 5.In #5, substitute the package for a romantic setting...deserted beach...palm trees...sunset...etc.

• Yeah, neither of those get me off at all lol