How do you make yourself have an orgasm?

i was just wondering because I have only had one during sex and I want to do it by my self

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• Go touch yourself!

If you can't afford a toy, go into a shower and make sure the water spouts out the bottom and let the water out in a small stream an run over your clit. It's AWESOME!

• For me... lots of clit stimulation and perhaps a dildo or a vibe. Bullet vibes are awesome for clits.

• Selected as most helpful

It's called masturbation. You can find plenty of information on it at these sites

link

link

link

link

• Rub your clit with your hand and I'm sure you will come pretty fast ;)

• You can't just rub one out? I mean it's pretty simple for me to get a girl off with jsut rubbing my fingers or thumbs over the clit. Either in circles, or across in virticle, horizontal, or diagonal ways. Whenever I did it to my ex, It would get results in about 5 minutes. Maybe you should try that. Find something that turns you on, and masturbate to that. or jsut watch some p*rn or something.

• I'm gonna let the women handle the specifics but here's something you can read to get the basics down.

link