When my girlfriend gives me a handjob I can't seem to cum?

Is there anything I can do to help her out? she feels bad that she can make me come and I don't want her to feel bad. anything I can do while she's... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Theres a couple things. Because we don't have a penis (obviously, lol), we don't know what feels good. I thought slow and smooth would be hotter, but most guys want fast and furious. I wouldn't have known that if a guy wouldn't have shown me.

Tell her where you're good spots are, and if she does a stroke or something you REALLY like, tell her! Then she'll known what type of strokes you like.

You can have her watch you, although I'm not a fan of that.

My guy had never come from a handjob before either, but I was pretty determined. :) After a few minutes of nothing, I told him to stand up at the edge of the bed and I kneeled on the bed so his penis was at face level. When I gave him a handjob from that position, he came in like minutes. He said that it was super hot to see me in front of him and focusing so intently on his penis.

If there's some fantasy or some part on her body you love (like her chest), make sure you're in a position where you can see or touch them too. Trust me, when my guy has his hands on me...I'm giving him 110% with my hands! :D