• Ask
  • myTake

I didn't tell her I was cumming and I came in her mouth?

this girl I sort of knew was giving me head and I came in about five minutes I didn't even give her a slight sign and I come a lot...she kind've choked on it a little didn't say anything about it but we have not hooked up since...any thoughts?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. You're a minute man! haha. 2. I think that is considered assault in some states. :/ 3. Oh, she'll be fine. She may never talk to you again, but she'll be fine. 4. If you want to talk to her again, or have a remote chance of being with her, you have to go to her and sincerely apologize. Girls like sincerity.

What Girls Said 3

• It's never a bad idea to warn us, seriously! Esp if you didn't give her any other signs! :o)

• The next time you hang, bring it up to her and say something like 'Hey, sorry for that unexpected result--you were turning me on so much' blahblahblah... and then promise that you'll give her a heads-up the next time you're about to pop.

• It'll blow over.

What Guys Said 3

• I think its wrong and she may be scared...move on!

• If she's willing to give a guy she "sort of" knows a bj, then it won't mind her at all. If she really was worried about it happening she would have told you in advance, or she would of ducked for cover when she saw you about to come (its very easy to tell)

• Shes gonna hate you for life dude, jk, if she was willing to give you a bj, then she cares about you, and it might be upsetting to her, but if you apologize she'll be okay