Am I gay? Men are not sexy but a shemale turns me on.

I have this strong desire to have sex with a shemale, I don't like men at all but would like to do everything with one, I don't think I'm gay at all... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• people aren't usually completely straight or gay in the very neat cut way if that makes you feel any better. just think of it this way : there's a line of sexuality ranging from homosexual to heterosexual and everyone falls somewhere on the line but very few people fall on either extreme end on the tips.

depends. first off shemale is derogatory term used in p*rn. transgender people go through a lot and p*rn is not an accurate representation of who they are or how they are comfortable with their bodies and sexualities (because most of them have intense issues with that actually). so if you are attracted to a transgender woman who has had all the surgeries done, etc. you aren't gay. however if you like them with everything but the surgery done below (you like them with a penis and balls) then you definitely aren't straight either. I have a feeling you mean the latter so I'm going to say you are not straight. whatever fetish you may have, if you have a sexual attraction to male genitals then you are at least bisexual but maybe you are pansexual in this sense or something. I'm not sure what label would fit here off the top of my head. its really not important to label yourself. just do what makes you happy as long as you aren't hurting anyone. don't go after a normal transgender person for this if you are only interested in sex with one - they have enough issues without someone trying to objectify them for fetish purposes. find a "shemale" prostitute or escort or something and do it that way.

•  did I mis something or is it leagel to pay for sex now? dipsh*t!

• Sweetheart you have sh*t for brains, that is clear. it is legal to pay for sex in several countries. also glamorized prostitution (porn) is very legal. and to top of your ignorance, lots of people go to illegal prostitutes. it isn't the safest option but you have to be really dumb not to know that people do that. people do tons of illegal things. minors drink, people smoke weed, steal things, cheat on taxes, etc. step out of your bubble where everything illegal is wrong and everyone obeys the law