First time you saw a guy cum?

Describe the 1st time you got a guy to cum.

What did you think when you saw it spurting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe. First time I got a guy to cum... Well, I didn't actually see it happening... But either way:

Me and my boyfriend were making out in his car before he was gonna take me home. After about half an hour of messing around, he said "I've been... groping you all evening, is there anything of mine that YOU wanna feel?" hinting at his penis. So, well, I did... Through his jocks though... I started feeling around, and it just seemed right to stroke it :P He didn't try to stop me, so I kept going.

"What are you doing that through? My jocks?" he asked after a litte while.

"Yep" I said.

"Because it does NOT feel like it..."

Then at some point he said, "That feels GREAT, but if you keep doing that I'm gonna blow my load."

So I said "So?" and kept going >:D

Soon after, he said "Blown" in an embarassed whimper (it was actually half cute, half hot, the way he said it XD) and I could feel his penis twitching.

I thought it was SOOO HOT the way it twitched, and the thought of it made me horny as, LOL.

The only time I've seen him come was one time when, while giving him a hand job through his underwear, I decided I was gonna finish him skin-to-skin, but he blew his load just as I was lifting up his underwear and got some on my shirt XD

That was only the third time I'd seen his penis, or ANY penis irl (other than family when I was younger, and walking in on my mum's boyfriend in the shower once) so I pretty much ignored it, half out of nervousness.

What Girls Said 14

• It was somewhat of a shock. I was jacking and sucking him when he let loose in my mouth. I swallowed most of it, but some ran out of my mouth around his penis.

• Well...I didn't really SEE it coming out, lol. But I remember, since it was my first experience at ALL, it definitely wasn't what I expected. I guess any first time, for most people, unless you've seen p*rn, you're not really sure what to expect completely!

• I think I was 16 or 17. I'd seen it in p*rn before that, so it didn't shock me or anything.

• I was 15. In the living room and had my boyfriend's cock out and was playing with it (rubbing it). It twitched a couple of times, then all of a sudden all this white stuff came out. And my parents were in the other room; damn we were brave (and stupid).

• You swallow it?

• @ Abeunhonest -- not that time -- it sort of came out with some "propulsion" behind it, and went everywhere (OK, not literally everywhere, but you know what i mean). We got some paper towels and wiped things down.

• Lol so basically his cum came out shooting in other words to be blunt

• I didn't see it happening because the first time I got a guy to come it was while I was giving a blowjob. But I remember the first time I actually did see it I was like ummm, OK that's hot :o)

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 6

• Uh... well when I was little I thought I pissed myself LOL, it was funny. Don't think this helps you at all but yeah...

• The first time I saw myself come I was 13, first time I stroked myself off and was like "whoooooooooooooooooa"

• My disk is 9inches

• I was with a really nice guy but he was shy , good looking but shy.
    So long story short we make love and I suck him and he finished on my chest, wow so much cum shooting out.
    I of course returned the favor and came on his chest

• I arranged to go on a date with a boy that my friend also liked, and we talked about what might happen if we started making out. She played a horrible trick on me and told me that a girl has to make the sperm come out by squeezing it out of his testicles when he says he is ready to cum.
    Everything went fine on the first date, but on the second date we started fooling around and I found myself holding his erect penis. He showed me how to rub it and I asked him to tell me when he was ready to cum. After only about 2 minutes he got a funny expression on his face and told me he was ready. I did as my friend told me and squeezed his balls really really hard, wanting it to be good for him. Of course he ended up curled up on the floor holding his balls and crying, but not before I was covered in the sticky milky stuff he had squirted all over me. When he recovered enough to talk I explained what my friend had told me to do and that I was so sorry that I had hurt him. Weirdly, he wasn't angry but thought it was absolutely hilarious.
    It didn't hurt our relationship... I am still seeing him3 years later!!

More from Guys
1