First time you saw a guy cum?

Describe the 1st time you got a guy to cum.What did you think when you saw it spurting?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hehe. First time I got a guy to cum... Well, I didn't actually see it happening... But either way:Me and my boyfriend were making out in his car before he was gonna take me home. After about half an hour of messing around, he said "I've been... groping you all evening, is there anything of mine that YOU wanna feel?" hinting at his penis. So, well, I did... Through his jocks though... I started feeling around, and it just seemed right to stroke it :P He didn't try to stop me, so I kept going."What are you doing that through? My jocks?" he asked after a litte while."Yep" I said."Because it does NOT feel like it..."Then at some point he said, "That feels GREAT, but if you keep doing that I'm gonna blow my load." So I said "So?" and kept going >:DSoon after, he said "Blown" in an embarassed whimper (it was actually half cute, half hot, the way he said it XD) and I could feel his penis twitching.I thought it was SOOO HOT the way it twitched, and the thought of it made me horny as, LOL.The only time I've seen him come was one time when, while giving him a hand job through his underwear, I decided I was gonna finish him skin-to-skin, but he blew his load just as I was lifting up his underwear and got some on my shirt XDThat was only the third time I'd seen his penis, or ANY penis irl (other than family when I was younger, and walking in on my mum's boyfriend in the shower once) so I pretty much ignored it, half out of nervousness.

What Girls Said 11

The first time I made a guy cum, I didn't see it happen. The first time I really got a good look was the first time I got up the nerve to have sex in the daytime. My boyfriend pulled out and erupted on my stomach. It was erotic watching it spurt out of him. We did it two more times that day!

• I was 7 and took a shower with my step brother who was 14. I started playing around you know slapping his ball bag and he got real hard. At first he tried to hide it but I turned him around and grabbed it. I told him that I wanted to check it out and I washed it all with soap. He started moving funny then it shot all over my stomach. I was surprised and I saw it all come out in huge spurts. He told me what it was and I asked him if I could see it again. It went down some but I kept rubbing it and then it got big and happened again. I was amazed and wanted to see it over and over.

• My brothers friend asked me to go out into the garage so I did, he was really built and 15 years old, I was 12. He asked me to kick him in the balls, so I did and he fell down and curled up. He got back up and asked me to do it again and again, he started getting real weak from it. It was so much fun to see an older guy fall at my feet. Anyway he asked me to rub them, so I did through his pants but did not know if I was rubbing his balls or not. He said that he would pull his pants down and I wanted him too. So he did and I was surprised to see how big his balls were, and his d*** was huge. He pulled my hand to his ball sack and I felt them, they were so big and very tender. Anyway I played with them a lot and sometimes I squeezed them to see what would happen. It was weird when I squeezed his ball he curled up and had trouble breathing? I asked him if I could squeeze hard and he let me, I felt his balls almost bust, they gave in like they were going to bust open. He asked me to check his balls to see if they still worked? So he showed me how to suck on the end of his penis and rub his d***. He told me that if I got the juice out that his balls were OK. So anyway it only took a few minutes and he pulled it out of my mouth and I watched it shoot straight up into the air and land on his belly. It went about 3 feet in the air and spurted over and over so his balls worked fine. I had no idea how much came out, he explained how it made babies and that was so cool. I wondered how that all worked. The next day we did it again and he asked me if I had a period yet, I said no. So he said that I could put it in me and would not get pregnant, that's cool I said. Anyway I was scared because it was so big, he put just the end of it in me, I was so hot. I did it doggie style and after about 5 minutes I backed up some more to get more in me. He went in and out very slow and was careful with me. I kept backing up until I had 1/2 of it in me, I orgasmed 3 times, he said that I was so tight and I tensed up some more and it made him squirt inside me. It was so cool I begged him to come back every day. The next day I planned to try to get it all in me, I asked him how big it was and he said about 7 or more inches. I backed up into it and got it all in, I knew I had it all because I could feel his balls swing up and hit me when he pushed it in real hard. I wanted to see what would happen if I did a self defense move so I reached back and grabbed a ball and squeezed it as hard as I could real fast. He jerked out of me and curled up and started coughing ? He could not move for over 20 minutes and I asked him if it worked good and he could barely talk. Anyway wow what a cool move. I rubbed his balls gently and he got better then begged me to never do that to him again. His balls worked OK because he put it in and just after a few minutes he shot it out again, I reached back and rubbed his balls and they were so tender

• Did not think any thing of it

• I was fifteen and at the good old drive-in movies with my first true love. I knew all the words but was totally curious and wanted to see it in person! We started maiking out and I let him feel me up. He got hard and I ended up masturbating him (he was really big too!). This was years ago and before computers; I had never seen p*rn and didn't really know what to expect. He didn't want to come because of the mess, but it must have felt so good that he diidn't stop me! Omg! When he finally creamed it went flying everywhere and got on both of us! I thought it was awesome and the most sensual experience I ever had!

• i didn't really think anything. it wasn't a surprise or anything

• I think I was 16 or 17. I'd seen it in p*rn before that, so it didn't shock me or anything.

• It was somewhat of a shock. I was jacking and sucking him when he let loose in my mouth. I swallowed most of it, but some ran out of my mouth around his penis.

• FYI Katie, we LOVE when that happens!

• my first time and only time I was trying o break up with this guy, and he kept trying to kiss me...20 minutes after me yelling and him trying to work things out with his empty kisses, I felt his hard penis on my body (since he held me tight to him)then I felt like sth wet, I pulled back and saw that he came in his pants!and that was the last time I saw him.. that was his last image in my mind since I got so mad and left him like that..(he was a real jerk..)

• I didn't see it happening because the first time I got a guy to come it was while I was giving a blowjob. But I remember the first time I actually did see it I was like ummm, OK that's hot :o)

• Well...I didn't really SEE it coming out, lol. But I remember, since it was my first experience at ALL, it definitely wasn't what I expected. I guess any first time, for most people, unless you've seen p*rn, you're not really sure what to expect completely!

What Guys Said 3

• The first time I saw myself come I was 13, first time I stroked myself off and was like "whoooooooooooooooooa"

• I had a nursing student Girlfriend that was fascinated with body functions. During our "early third base" period, she would give he a HJ and intentionally watch me come close-up. One of those times she caught me just right and I shot straight up about a foot and she laughed like a kid with a new toy.

• Uh... well when I was little I thought I pissed myself LOL, it was funny. Don't think this helps you at all but yeah...