First time you saw a guy cum?

Describe the 1st time you got a guy to cum.

What did you think when you saw it spurting?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hehe. First time I got a guy to cum... Well, I didn't actually see it happening... But either way:

Me and my boyfriend were making out in his car before he was gonna take me home. After about half an hour of messing around, he said "I've been... groping you all evening, is there anything of mine that YOU wanna feel?" hinting at his penis. So, well, I did... Through his jocks though... I started feeling around, and it just seemed right to stroke it :P He didn't try to stop me, so I kept going.

"What are you doing that through? My jocks?" he asked after a litte while.

"Yep" I said.

"Because it does NOT feel like it..."

Then at some point he said, "That feels GREAT, but if you keep doing that I'm gonna blow my load."

So I said "So?" and kept going >:D

Soon after, he said "Blown" in an embarassed whimper (it was actually half cute, half hot, the way he said it XD) and I could feel his penis twitching.

I thought it was SOOO HOT the way it twitched, and the thought of it made me horny as, LOL.

The only time I've seen him come was one time when, while giving him a hand job through his underwear, I decided I was gonna finish him skin-to-skin, but he blew his load just as I was lifting up his underwear and got some on my shirt XD

That was only the third time I'd seen his penis, or ANY penis irl (other than family when I was younger, and walking in on my mum's boyfriend in the shower once) so I pretty much ignored it, half out of nervousness.

Nice seems hot wish that was me😅