Where should I let my boyfriend cum?

he says his favorite part of sex is the cumshot (duh) but not just the feeling of it he likes the visual he's kinky but honest with me and he likes things like facials, swallow, cumming all over my body just different places however between his last two girlfriend theyve let him come everywhere face in there mouth even inside them and inside them during anal and I've never let guys come all over me (purposely) though a few of them blew there load in my mouth even when I told them not to and tell me when they are cumming ...asses lol anyways this is my main question

WHERE CAN I MAKE MY MAN CUM THAT WILL BLOW HIS SOCKS OFF?

seems like he's done it all any kinky ideas? any favorite out there tha ti can let him do to me and make it even sexier than his exes?

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason, most guys really love seeing themselves come. And if we have the chance to shoot it all over a naked girl, we are going to take it. My girl and I don't like condoms, so I always pull out when I'm about to cum. There are a few ways ill do it at this point. One way is to just shoot it all over her, not really anyplace specific. However usually I will want to aim for a specific target. About half the time, I like to come all over her t*ts. (Her double Ds look really hot with a big cumshot all over them.) Other times, I will shoot it into her mouth or on her tongue. And if were doing it doggystyle, on her ass and back.

The absolute best thing you can do though is this: when he starts getting close, you take control. Talk dirty and tell him where you want him to do it. Just hearing a girl say those words just about makes me lose it right then and there.

Or even better than that - at some point during the day, send him a text saying something like: I want you to f*** me and come all over my (fill in the blank)tonight." This will get him all worked up all day thinking about giving you that cumshot. And make it even more erotic for him.