Is swallowing 'cum' bad for you? (male ejectulation)

I've heard that the sperm eats away at your gums, although I do not like the idea of spitting it out everywhere. What do boys think of girls that ask... Show More

For all those that vote 'swallow' - does it affect your mouth or anything?
Thanks for all your answers... :)

Another thing can you get STIs from oral?
So if I want to avoid getting STIs = no oral :S ----- confused

Most Helpful Opinion

• Semen does no harm whatsoever. You won't find oral damage from semen on any medical site. There are occasions of allergy, but they are rare.

Wearing a condom during a BJ makes it almost useless. The wetness, warmth, friction and vacuum are what make a BJ so good. Think of placing a plastic sheet between your pvssy and your man's mouth when he licks you.

I do not ask my SO to swallow, although she does if the "load" is small. If it is large, she drools it out on my "nads" after she is done.

Semen does no harm during swallowing or in your stomach, although sometimes it is thick and can stimulate a gagging reflex. If it does, suck only at the cap and let the shot stop at your tongue and then spit it out.. If the taste is a problem, keep a little Listerine by the bed and swish out after you are finished.

• If the condom is useless then why is there flavoured condoms?