What do woman think about men cumming in their mouth?

I'm curious to find out because most men feel pleasure from that. I personally love it. but my girl doesn't let me :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think girls worry about it as much as guys do. Cus to me I always wonder like what he'll think if I do that. Will he be grossed out? I don't know.

Personally I prefer just swallowing it. Ha ha. I don't mind the taste, and hey the doctor did say I need to add more protein in my diet. :-)

But it's always weird cus I'm always wondering what the hell he's thinking? Like the first time I didn't have any warning so I wasn't prepared and pulled back. Then the second time he just moved me out of the way really fast and caught it in his hand. But the third time it worked out fine. Then I was left thinking, "Oh no, what if he thinks that's totally gross?" and cus he doesn't say anything I don't ever know.

So I guess we're just as confused about the guys side of it as you are on the girls side of it.

• I think it's cus our brains never stop thinking. Ha ha. I'm constantly thinking about something. Most the time I have to force my brain to stop and focus on what's going on and if I can't then I just imagine my fantasies so that I'm not losing the moment. But then afterwards the thought just plagues me. Not regrets, but just curious I guess. Like "Why doesn't he tell me that was awesome???" Ha ha :-) Sometimes we need a little reassurance.

• I would have never thought that girls worried what guys were thinking at this point...no offense...but I would have totally thought that girls had their own fear going on at this point in time. Interesting.

• I agree wit you thanks. I wish my girl could see it like you

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• I guess a lot of women think it's gross, but it's A) more convenient to swallow; B) tastes interesting; C) is a good source of protein; D) makes my man happy.

Women are different, lots of them are immature at your age. They probably just don't understand. They're happy when you eat them out, right? You don't require sterility there do you? Same idea.

• I think your rite. I like that protein idea lol thanks

• I always swallow.because I know if I were a guy and she didnt, I'd feel offended. I like to make my boyfriend happy when I do that for him, and its really not that bad at all!

• I had trouble with it at first, but I'm fine with it now. I like how crazy my boyfriend is for it, and I feel very close to him when I do it. Also, he'd never been with a girl that let him come in her mouth very often, and I like that I can do for him what his other girlfriends wouldn't.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!