What do woman think about men cumming in their mouth?

I'm curious to find out because most men feel pleasure from that. I personally love it. but my girl doesn't let me :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls worry about it as much as guys do. Cus to me I always wonder like what he'll think if I do that. Will he be grossed out? I don't know.

Personally I prefer just swallowing it. Ha ha. I don't mind the taste, and hey the doctor did say I need to add more protein in my diet. :-)

But it's always weird cus I'm always wondering what the hell he's thinking? Like the first time I didn't have any warning so I wasn't prepared and pulled back. Then the second time he just moved me out of the way really fast and caught it in his hand. But the third time it worked out fine. Then I was left thinking, "Oh no, what if he thinks that's totally gross?" and cus he doesn't say anything I don't ever know.

So I guess we're just as confused about the guys side of it as you are on the girls side of it.

• Ha ha, not the first time I ever gave head I mean. No, with my first boyfriend he gave me choices and warned me ahead of time, so I just decided I was comfortable with swallowing it. He didn't complain. The times I'm referring to above are with the latest guy.

• Show Older
    • I would have never thought that girls worried what guys were thinking at this point...no offense...but I would have totally thought that girls had their own fear going on at this point in time. Interesting.

• I think it's cus our brains never stop thinking. Ha ha. I'm constantly thinking about something. Most the time I have to force my brain to stop and focus on what's going on and if I can't then I just imagine my fantasies so that I'm not losing the moment. But then afterwards the thought just plagues me. Not regrets, but just curious I guess. Like "Why doesn't he tell me that was awesome???" Ha ha :-) Sometimes we need a little reassurance.