How many times a day can a guy orgasm?

How many times a day is it possible for a guy to cum? Also, Guys, how many times could you honestly have sex with a woman in a day?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• is this a serios question or better yet are these guys serious...ALL DAY long ! can you keep up, is the question,lol?

over and over and over...

I have never met a girl to satisfy my drive. seriosly, what is up with people I don't get it... how could you be with a beautiful woman all day-night and not want to please them, or for women who don't put out.. its confusing to me!

• Hmmm. I like that answer. ;)

What Guys Said 5

• 12d

I had 5 times in a night during weekend. I decided to experiment with maximum number of times I can make love with my gf. We started at 10 pm on Friday night and continued till 4:30 AM in the morning. we both enjoyed it to the fullest. I got completely drained after 4th time and somehow finished 5th. We both were completely exhausted but felt great at the end. next morning when we got up at 10 started again but could only mange 2 times. thank god it was Sunday next day so that we had complete rest.

• New puss = 5-6 times a day. Same old = 1-2 times a day.

• The max I ever came was 7 times in one day when I was teenager masturbating. With a girl, max was 6 orgasms within roughly 8 hours of f***ing and a few 30 minutes breaks during that time. It was a great day as she had about twice more orgasms than me and we both had tons of sexual energy, pleasure and both felt completly satisfied and had enough at the same time.

• i can masturbate and come 10/12 times a day

• I can hit about 6 times a day

What Girls Said 1

• Me and my boyfriend managed to do it 9 times in a day once, it was pretty good lol.