Today I saved my friend's life after she tried to commit suicide but..

Today I was planning on going to workout as I usually do, but for some odd reason my conscience kept telling me to stay home. Before I was about to nap today I saw a message my friend sent me telling me that it would be the last time I'd talk to her because she was gonna kill herself. I went into... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• It's amazing that you saved your friend. A part of me wishes I had someone like you when I was in darker times and I think that just by showing you cared, you helped her immensely. Just try to be supportive. Try to be there for her so if she needs help, she can go to you. But if her mind is truly set on death, there is only so much you can do. In the worst case scenario, it is still her choice and her life. Just do the best you can to show her she isn't alone. Hanging out with her and being there in person will help too.